Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,139 members, 7,863,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

10 Political Break Up Lines Before Valentine. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Political Break Up Lines Before Valentine. (1217 Views)

Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day / When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) / Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Political Break Up Lines Before Valentine. by MuguliciousMUGU: 8:38am On Feb 08, 2015
Most guys were happy that election would hold on febuary 14th, so that they would find an excuse on valentine day, but now the election has been shifted to march 28, this has made guys in the dating circle to become angry, and they are looking for some possible ways to break up with their girlfriends.

So this are the likely possible breakup lines.

1) Girl - i like general buhari, the guy is handsome and cute.
Boy- what!!, you like buhari? That means you are trying to tell me that jonathan is ugly? Infact it is over between me and you.

2) Girl- Aisha buhari is really an educated woman, she knows how to speak good english.
Boy- are you trying to tell me that patience jonathan does not know how to speak good english, chai, dariz Godu ooo, infact it is over.

3) girl- baby, i bought this APC T-Shirt for you.
Boy- what, instead of you to buy PDP T-Shirt for me, you are buying APC T-shirt, this is rubbish, infact and inshort i am breaking up with you.

4) Girl- Thank God they postponed the election, at least valentine would hold on feb 14th.
Boy- what, you are happy shey? When i wanted jonathan to take over sharp sharp, the delay is too much, and you are.... Infact it is over.

5) Girl- baby, i bought this broom for us to be cleaning the house.
Boy- my God, you mean you bought a broom instead of umbrella? Are you trying to tell me that APC is better instead of PDP? Infact it is over, am ending the relationship now.

6) Girl- I heard a woman is competing for president, her name is prof sonaya.
Boy- what? So you want a woman to rule over the men? Is that so? Infact it is over.

7) Girl- darling are you going to vote for chekwas okorie?
Boy- what? You didn't even call buhari or jonathan? You are calling chekwas? What is chekwas? Is it a food? Infact it is over.

8 ) girl- baby my daddy said we must all vote for APC and buhari, he said if anybody vote for PDP, he would disown that person.
Boy- What? And am a PDP supporter, so you mean you love your father instead of me? Infact i have disowned you too.

9) Girl- Baby, all PDP supporters are goats, they don't think very well.
Boy- what? And am a PDP supporter, that means am a goat. I hate girls that insults me, infact it is over.

10) Girl- can we do our valentine in portharcourt, i heard amechi has made the place a beautiful place.
Boy- what? And amechi is an APC person, instead of you to call PDP state like ebonyi state for our valentine. Infact and inshort it is over.

NOTE- but for the big boys with too much money, remember to play the game smoothly, try to use something incase the ministry is moving. Even if you don't have condom, try to use pure water nylon, poly bag, ghana must go, or something that will cover your ministry before you enter the promise land, we don't want to be singing after nine month, with a boy and girl, Ada ada. No no no.

Signed- Current minister of women affairs.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Political Break Up Lines Before Valentine. by Faibuhari: 8:42am On Feb 08, 2015
Hilarious, I will tell my gf, since your result looks like GMB own, its over

1 Like

Re: 10 Political Break Up Lines Before Valentine. by Nairalander01: 8:53am On Feb 08, 2015
Qwerty
Re: 10 Political Break Up Lines Before Valentine. by eyenibibio(m): 9:06am On Feb 08, 2015
Re: 10 Political Break Up Lines Before Valentine. by Jeromejnr(m): 9:09am On Feb 08, 2015
grin[sup][/sup]
Re: 10 Political Break Up Lines Before Valentine. by Chidonc(m): 9:21am On Feb 08, 2015
March4GEJ
Re: 10 Political Break Up Lines Before Valentine. by corisande: 9:22am On Feb 08, 2015
cheesy grin
Re: 10 Political Break Up Lines Before Valentine. by MuguliciousMUGU: 10:07am On Feb 08, 2015
Faibuhari:
Hilarious, I will tell my gf, since your result looks like GMB own, its over
cheesy
Re: 10 Political Break Up Lines Before Valentine. by sammirano: 10:26am On Feb 08, 2015
I nid the APC version.
Re: 10 Political Break Up Lines Before Valentine. by MuguliciousMUGU: 12:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
sammirano:
I nid the APC version.
you can create that one by yourself.
Re: 10 Political Break Up Lines Before Valentine. by cutieberie1(f): 1:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
vote GEJ N support PDP to avoid quarrel.
Re: 10 Political Break Up Lines Before Valentine. by defendedvictim(m): 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
cutieberie1:
vote GEJ N support PDP to avoid quarrel.
wat if d nigga is an 'a feee seee' supporter?
Re: 10 Political Break Up Lines Before Valentine. by cutieberie1(f): 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
defendedvictim:
wat if d nigga is an 'a feee seee' supporter?

lol....z him dat knw all d 1s i knw are pdp supporters
Re: 10 Political Break Up Lines Before Valentine. by defendedvictim(m): 3:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
cutieberie1:

lol....z him dat knw all d 1s i knw are pdp supporters
cool...happy Sunday
Re: 10 Political Break Up Lines Before Valentine. by Sarimah(f): 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
lmao...
Re: 10 Political Break Up Lines Before Valentine. by Ivorybaby(f): 5:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
At least no more excuse, it's #Goodmarch cool
Re: 10 Political Break Up Lines Before Valentine. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
Yawns#
Re: 10 Political Break Up Lines Before Valentine. by dOnLarich: 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
LOL
Re: 10 Political Break Up Lines Before Valentine. by MuguliciousMUGU: 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
Chai ... lalasticlala no won put this thread for front page... Chai there is Godu ooo...
Re: 10 Political Break Up Lines Before Valentine. by DonColz1(m): 7:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hahahahahahahahaha
op you just made my day, nice one
Re: 10 Political Break Up Lines Before Valentine. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
Girl-i like Gen buhari he will catch an ICBM for the nation
Boy- what?! are trying to say that jonathan will dodge a grenade for the nation? infact I've had it, it's over between me and you
Re: 10 Political Break Up Lines Before Valentine. by MuguliciousMUGU: 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
Cklent:
Girl-i like Gen buhari he will catch an ICBM for the nation
Boy- what?! are trying to say that jonathan will dodge a grenade for the nation? infact I've had it, it's over between me and you
nice one cheesy
Re: 10 Political Break Up Lines Before Valentine. by englishmart(m): 6:18am On Feb 14, 2015
In D'banj's voice "it's MuguliciousMUGU again[/b] grin
Re: 10 Political Break Up Lines Before Valentine. by naijaboiy: 7:29am On Feb 14, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,,today is the day you'll find out if you're in charge.
If you don't spend a day with him/her then you're the side bìtch/nigga cry

grin

(1) (Reply)

Help! Help!! Help!!! / Please Why do Some ladies act like this?? / Get In Here If You Have Ever Gotten Into A Relationship Via Naira Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.