Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine (30504 Views)

10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme / Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day / When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by sirequity(m): 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
Valentine is a very special day to celebrate love. As it is a few days away, Men are already making calculations on how to have a romantic dinner at one of the best hotels in Lagos while women are preparing to receive gifts and be swept away by their lover. By the way, it is only in this part of the world, men pay for nearly everything. Later, ladies will say Nigerian men are not romantic. There is godooo! Anyways, for Nigerian girls, there are some changes you will observe in them as valentine approaches (of course the change is not to give you a special valentine treat. oyo). The things they do before valentine is simply to get you to give because God loves a cheerful giver! Jumia Travel gathers some of the weird but sometimes annoying things Nigerian girls do before valentine

They cling to their boyfriends

There are quite a number of ladies searching for guys who will Val them. For the ones who are in relationships, they become agitated. They don’t want to lose their boyfriend to another woman. They call them almost every second, want to go to the movies with them every weekend and even they parties they are not invited they will be there. They will not give you breathing space. In fact, you dare not dangle breakup to their faces!

Red is the new colour

Even girls who don’t like colour red will adorn it. They just want to join the red bandwagon. A touch of red is not enough for them. They wear red clothes, red shoes, red lipsticks, and red skirts all in the name of valentine. There nothing wrong with but it’s just valentine, madam!

They are suddenly very responsive

You have been talking to this particular girl since December, she is always being cold and unresponsive. But as Valentine is a few days away, you notice that she becomes friendly that she even calls you for the very first time since you started wooing her. My brother, don’t be carried away, it is the valentine.

Their dress sense change

This may not apply to all girls but some of them tweak their dress sense to get more attention from men. Unfortunately, this change in dress is not all that decent. It is better to be yourself whether it is valentine or not.

They become regular in church

A Church is a place where you can meet a prospective partner. For ladies who are not regular in the church, you suddenly see them frequenting different churches. In fact, they are very selective in the kind of churches they attend.

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2017/02/these-are-hilarious-things-nigerian-girls-do-before-valentine/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by Jglad(f): 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
Oyo ooo... I don't do any of the above

Modified : Hmmmm... So I finally made FTC, no big deal though.

Special shout out to everyone making a genuine difference in Nigeria, God bless your Hussle!!!

#Feb 6th 2017 is far important than Feb 14th 2017. #onevoice9ja

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by veekid(m): 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
Plus they humble themselves join

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by Divay22(f): 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
Hehehehehe
Tell me story....
And what about the guys grin grin grin grin

They become aggressive over every little thing the girl does,but bae ready to be calm and apologize wink

Them go shift the blame enter buhari head,why the man no go sick sad sad sad

Excuses will be flying in the air cool cool cool

But despite all this A REAL MAN I mean MAN not boy o, will ignore all this and make it VAL for bae and him.....

13 Likes

Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by dbynonetwork: 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by BrownCookie(f): 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
No 3-I'm guilty grin
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by MrGreenMavro: 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
cheesy

I just dy pray mk my bet enter before val...i wan spend for my babe this val. even if na to buy ha hot salad

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by HarveySpecter1: 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
Hungry girls

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by Cameleon72(f): 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by Handsomebeing(m): 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
Them never hala.
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by AfonjasMustProsper(m): 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
Kjj
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by Silentscreamer(f): 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
Really? I nver knew. Tell me more..
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by Jeffrey12(m): 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ok

Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by jeeqaa7(m): 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
Kh
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by Adonis3: 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2017

We that don't kuku have "girls" nko

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by Glaxxs: 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
sad
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by sexymoma(f): 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
cheesy
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by Fdeji1(f): 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
I love naija girls
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by rossyc(f): 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
Oh really, tell us more.
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
cry
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by sirusX(m): 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
All na stunt...but in this recession, OYO might be the case oo

Boyz are not smiling...as ladies would have to chose between valentine, birthday, or their dating anniversary cheesy
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by Proffdada: 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by Kaxmytex(m): 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
Val's day....

a day wey sango worshipers go full ground wit dere red attire

my second sim is online sha...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by Hadeyeancah(m): 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ok

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by jamalnation(m): 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
Hmm
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by Thisis2raw(m): 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
This time. e go fly them, becuz no money to spend
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by kureshi007: 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
hoes grin hoes
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
They immediately say yes to all proposals, at least even if its one out of 100, mission accompanished

Anyways

Drabeey was HERE
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by majorbravo: 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by Marty2020: 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
who VAL epp (YINMU) cheesy
Re: Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine by NameChecker: 1:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls And Their Strange Ways / 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady / Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.