Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Would You Date/marry A Lady That Bedwets And Has A Reputation For It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date/marry A Lady That Bedwets And Has A Reputation For It? (963 Views)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date/marry A Lady That Bedwets And Has A Reputation For It? by Em2va: 5:38pm On Jan 01, 2009
I need to know your opinion on this NL's
Would You date/marry a lady that bedwets and has a reputation for it.
Re: Would You Date/marry A Lady That Bedwets And Has A Reputation For It? by Skidoc(m): 5:44pm On Jan 01, 2009
Please the lady in question should seek medical attention instead of suffering in slience.
Re: Would You Date/marry A Lady That Bedwets And Has A Reputation For It? by Em2va: 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2009
That was even what gave her that reputation! Its like she should have stayed in silence
because her going around for solutions has only negatively branded her! Upon all this the solution
doesnt seem to be coming.
Re: Would You Date/marry A Lady That Bedwets And Has A Reputation For It? by Tbag5: 5:50pm On Jan 01, 2009
@ Topic.

I dey craze! angry

Even if she use juju sef. . . .I cant.
Re: Would You Date/marry A Lady That Bedwets And Has A Reputation For It? by Naijex: 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2009
This one go hard ooo
Re: Would You Date/marry A Lady That Bedwets And Has A Reputation For It? by IGWEUSA(m): 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2009
@ poster

It's really a serious Problem, but every thing boils down to your choice!
Do her other qualities outweigh the bedwetting reputation
Re: Would You Date/marry A Lady That Bedwets And Has A Reputation For It? by Em2va: 5:02am On Jan 03, 2009
Her other qualities outweigh the bedwetting issues!
Re: Would You Date/marry A Lady That Bedwets And Has A Reputation For It? by H2O2: 5:17am On Jan 03, 2009
shocked sorry
Re: Would You Date/marry A Lady That Bedwets And Has A Reputation For It? by lavish: 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2009
just imagine the urine stench in her house grin
Re: Would You Date/marry A Lady That Bedwets And Has A Reputation For It? by Magz(m): 5:46pm On Jan 03, 2009
Sounds like that could be some serious medical issue (an ongoing yeast infection, maybe?). How old is she?
Re: Would You Date/marry A Lady That Bedwets And Has A Reputation For It? by fe32(m): 5:52pm On Jan 03, 2009
wudn't trade a wonderful lady for 5min of bedsheet change, it's not like it'll be happenin all the time, well it's medical and can be solved but solution not coming could never stop me from love if she's what i seek for in a lady, noway, infact i'll use that as a tool to earn her trust, it's a personal thing but left to me, love lives on
Re: Would You Date/marry A Lady That Bedwets And Has A Reputation For It? by MissyB1(m): 5:52pm On Jan 03, 2009
Em2va:

Her other qualities outweigh the bedwetting issues!
What else do you want us to say??
Re: Would You Date/marry A Lady That Bedwets And Has A Reputation For It? by fe32(m): 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2009
@poster, if her other qualities outweigh this as u said and u're still given this a second thot cause i'm havin this feelin the lady in questn is urs, plzzzzzzzz tell her to hook me up wink
Re: Would You Date/marry A Lady That Bedwets And Has A Reputation For It? by mohawkchic(f): 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2009
Em2va:

That was even what gave her that reputation! Its like she should have stayed in silence
because her going around for solutions has only negatively branded her! Upon all this the solution
doesnt seem to be coming.

~Is she going to the right people for help tho?!!
~Are you in any way supporting her to find the cause of her problem?

~In any case there's always alarm clocks to help till she finds out what causes it!Its clearly a problem that requires medical evaluation!

http://www.nafc.org/bladder-bowel-health/bedwetting-2/adult-bedwetting/
Re: Would You Date/marry A Lady That Bedwets And Has A Reputation For It? by walata1: 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2009
It's a serious Q's that needs addressing properly. I'm sure for her to reach a certain age and still betwetting, That one na "AFISE", big curse
Never in this world will I part for her, Na to Pick Race
Re: Would You Date/marry A Lady That Bedwets And Has A Reputation For It? by minute(f): 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2009
Why cant you guys just be like big daddy and put some newspaper over it! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Would You Date/marry A Lady That Bedwets And Has A Reputation For It? by KB1(m): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2009
Well, I'm married-- though speaking as if I weren't, I'd say yes I would date such a girl if you're referring to a woman who squirts during orgasm in reference to bed wetting. wink
Re: Would You Date/marry A Lady That Bedwets And Has A Reputation For It? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2009
It's not a big deal. Some people are just late bloomers. It will eventually go away.
If she's caring, beautiful and smart, i would marry her in a flash.
A way to help solve the problem is to set alarms before going to bed for every hour so she can take a leak often.
Do this for 3 weeks straight and she will stop bedwetting. IT WORKS.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had Fantasies Of Making Love With A Celebrity? / Y Do Many Nigerian Ladies Hav Inferiority Complex / Is It Gud To Pregnated A Girl B4 Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.