Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Is It Gud To Pregnated A Girl B4 Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Gud To Pregnated A Girl B4 Marriage (966 Views)

Revealed: How Nigeria Mad Women Get Pregnated / Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? / What Will Happen If Ladies Could Be Pregnated Through Bluetooth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Gud To Pregnated A Girl B4 Marriage by AMDEX5(m): 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2009
several pple thnk it is gud because d girl migtht nt be able to conceive but and a religious way,it is bad.pls what is ur own view about this.
Re: Is It Gud To Pregnated A Girl B4 Marriage by 190: 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2009
YES IT IS GUD TO PREGNATED A GIRL BEFORE MARRIAGE

~ode~
Re: Is It Gud To Pregnated A Girl B4 Marriage by Macgreat(m): 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2009
190:

YES IT IS GUD TO PREGNATED A GIRL BEFORE MARRIAGE

~ode~

Ha ha ha ha,
Re: Is It Gud To Pregnated A Girl B4 Marriage by rhymz(m): 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2009
@Poster,
Whoever taught U english shouldt be short dead.
I have never heard the word "pregnated" let alone "to pregnated"
which market did U attend as school?
Re: Is It Gud To Pregnated A Girl B4 Marriage by Ben13: 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2009
The critics are the worst. Poster it's not good.
Re: Is It Gud To Pregnated A Girl B4 Marriage by IgboGirl(f): 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2009
rhymz:

@Poster,

I really hope you are not trying to criticize him for his grammatical errors because yours is bad as well.
Re: Is It Gud To Pregnated A Girl B4 Marriage by 190: 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2009
2 in a row
Jack and Jill went up the hill and attended a market and came here 2 open a thread

poster and rhymz which of una worse pass~~
Re: Is It Gud To Pregnated A Girl B4 Marriage by onijogbon(m): 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2009
rhymz:

@Poster,

looku you olodo! u dey talk say pesin poop dey smell but in actuality, na ya own smell pass!  

u sabi the difference between the words short and shot so? odoyo like u; abeg go sidown make pesin hia word jo!

@poster, no it is not gud (like u put it) to impregnate a girl before marriage.  

and abeg, make u try enter inside school compound instead wey you go just waka pass in front of the gate.
Re: Is It Gud To Pregnated A Girl B4 Marriage by rhymz(m): 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2009
@Onijogbon,190 and Igbogirl,
There's a very big difference between typographical errors and an obviously flawed grammatical construction which shows an utter lack of both writing skills and understanding of the language.
You lots think I did'nt see my own typographical errors? Damn! How old are U guyz?I left it like that on purpose in anticipation for this but I underestimated the lots that will fall as victims to it.
Anyone of you that thinks am a dunce like the poster can engage me intellectually or better still cut my post in bits and slices and then flaw it on the basis of it's grammatical construct.
If not,then am going to say it again but this time no typos;
@Poster,
"Whoever taught U english should be shot dead"
Re: Is It Gud To Pregnated A Girl B4 Marriage by rhymz(m): 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2009
There's a very big difference between typographical errors and an obviously flawed grammatical construction which shows an utter lack of both writing skills and understanding of the language.
You lots think I did'nt see my own typographical errors? Damn! How old are U guyz?I left it like that on purpose in anticipation for this but I underestimated the lots that will fall as victims to it.
Anyone of you that thinks am a dunce like the poster can engage me intellectually or better still cut my post in bits and slices and then flaw it on the basis of it's grammatical construct.
@Poster,
Re: Is It Gud To Pregnated A Girl B4 Marriage by r231(m): 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2009
no
Re: Is It Gud To Pregnated A Girl B4 Marriage by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2009
Gotdayyyyuuuum LMAO at this thread.
Re: Is It Gud To Pregnated A Girl B4 Marriage by r231(m): 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2009
rhymz:

@Poster,

pls tell us d meaning of typo
Re: Is It Gud To Pregnated A Girl B4 Marriage by galatico(m): 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2009
With the rate young girls these days have sex today is alarming, so for money, some for pleasure, the result is pregnancy later abortion, I won't want to carry the cross of another person, to now get married to a girl who has aborted and can't get pregannt anymore never not my portion, when am set to get married, it would be one of the criteria.

Some years back it is wrong, but now am in full support of it .

I won't want to get married to a man thinking I got married to a Lady !!! Remember marriage is for life!!! Think twice!!!
Re: Is It Gud To Pregnated A Girl B4 Marriage by posakosa(m): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2009
@ OP, YES! You want to make sure that she can give birth. smiley
Re: Is It Gud To Pregnated A Girl B4 Marriage by Abbeycity4(f): 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2009
oníjògbòn:

[color=#550000]looku you olodo! u dey talk say pesin poop dey smell but in actuality, na ya own smell pass!  

u sabi the difference between the words short and shot so? odoyo like u; abeg go sidown make pesin hia word jo!

lol grin grin onijogbon ni e lo tito cheesy cheesy

@ Topic
yeah it's because some marriage will take lyk 5 yrs b4 she can conceive @tyms it's nt d couples fault but enemies of d wedding **ise aye** lol. . . . anyway it's gud @tyms tongue
Re: Is It Gud To Pregnated A Girl B4 Marriage by rhymz(m): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2009
@Onijogbon,
it's useless arguing with U,obviously,there's something U are afraid of that won't let U write in clear,simple english language.I may have made typographical errors but it still does'nt make U a match for me when it comes to writing correspondence.U can continue to hide your inadequacy by writing in vernacular or quoting my typos several times that still does'nt make U any better than the poster,U can as well keep trying to use me to boost your bruised ego.
I challenge U to write in clear,readable english,not those short vernacular phrases & nonsense in your own parlance that U are comfortable with but clearly written sentence that shows your writing skills and ability then I can take U seriously.Anything other than that,then I say Homeboy crawl back to your cesspool and remain there.
Re: Is It Gud To Pregnated A Girl B4 Marriage by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2009
rhymz:

@Poster,

look at this fool .

I'm on your case, dont worry. Na me go train you since your mama was too busy streetealking to bother doing so.
Re: Is It Gud To Pregnated A Girl B4 Marriage by sweetpie23: 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2009
funny people
Re: Is It Gud To Pregnated A Girl B4 Marriage by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2009
tpia.:

look at this fool .

I'm on your case, dont worry. Na me go train you since your mama was too busy streetealking to bother doing so.
grin grin grin grin grin He tried to correct someone but made a misake in the process, people pointed it out and now he is flapping about and vomiting big grammar tongue
Re: Is It Gud To Pregnated A Girl B4 Marriage by FMK(m): 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2009
that is good before marriage  to test if the girl is  Prolific
Re: Is It Gud To Pregnated A Girl B4 Marriage by unitee(f): 3:08am On Oct 11, 2009
Its nt gud because marriage shld nt be aound by that
Re: Is It Gud To Pregnated A Girl B4 Marriage by aaidel(m): 3:09am On Oct 12, 2009
Not unless u want a bastard as a first child
Re: Is It Gud To Pregnated A Girl B4 Marriage by honsule(m): 4:08am On Oct 12, 2009
Capital NO!!!

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Given Your Partner An Ultimatum - How Did It Turn Out? / It Is Possible For Lady Two Have A Boyfriend Without Any Hesitate. / That Am The Only One Who Has Ever Made Her Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.