Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response (41057 Views)

Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / I Need Your Response, I'm Confuse / Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by MrsSiena1(f): 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2010
When I was pregnant a little girl about 3 years old asked me why I had a big tummy. I told her a baby is in there. She asked me further how did the baby get there? I was like well, well, I didn't know how to respond to her question so I simply told her to go ask her mum. grin grin

So what funny questions have you been asked by a kid and what was your response?

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 20, 2010
Actually the funniest question I had even been asked didn't come from a kid. It came from a adult, 30 years old.

When i was living in the States, someone asked me if in my country there were also 7 days a week known as  "monday", "tuesday" , and so on.   

At first, i thought this question was silly ,  but after thinking deep I decided to give the brother the benefit of the doubt given the fact that the chinese have a different time calendar.

Nevertheless, this question is still beyond belief everytime I think of it smiley

Funny Questions Americans Ask  wink

Anyway, let's go back to the kids and the funny questions they ask. My intention wasn't to derail to subject. Sorry OP.

TheCongo,

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by thweraja10: 8:40am On Aug 20, 2010
A 6 year old boy once asked me how he can make his dad cry for beating him yesterday. So i told him not to sleep for three days that his dad is gonna cry. lol
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2010
Back home in naija during my high school days

My niece would always come into my room whenever I just finished showering but I never saw it as a big deal then you know, cos she was about 4 or so. So one day I saw her in the room already there writing on some piece of paper, I paid her no mind and was applying some lotion on me and then she turned to me and said

"Aunty jenny, why are your bosoms bigger than my mummy's own and my mummy "senior" you?" I was like dumbstruck and she was actually looking at me and waiting for an answer like she deserved one and I asked why she asked such question she just shrugged her shoulders. I told her mummy's is bigger she said no, aunty jenny yours is bigger and she was so serious about it like she was ready to get into an argument with me. So I told her to leave the room and then she looked at me with her innocent eyes and said "If I come back will you answer me aunty"?

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by rubi(f): 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2010
My son asked me this one.

I my hubby and our kids were watching our wedding video one day when the video finished my son asked me mummy I didn't see myself in that video why didn't you and daddy take me to the wedding ceremony? it is not fair

that you left me behind. I was like what an intelligent question. I answered him that he went to school and the wedding was done in the morning during school period. And remember I told you it is not good to be

absent from school he said yes mummy I remembered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by nettan: 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2010
At a sauna in Stockholm, a 5 yrs old quietly asked ,  why do you have a black body and a white palm? hmmm,  up till that day i never really paid attention to that detail. i was speechless for a momemt and later said God made it so smiley
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by hackney(m): 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2010
My nephew once looked at my plate of food and with a frown on his face asked:
Are you going to eat all of that?
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by RoyalRoy(m): 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2012
I met a 5yr old boy in church who i know very well. He asked me why i was wearing glasses, i told him cos i dnt see well. He looked so sad. A day later when he saw me,i removed the glasses. He came rushing to hold my hands and said,where are you going. Let me take you there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by Outstrip(f): 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2012
Awwwww. Such a sweet kid. Kids are always a joy. I always say there are no bad kids.
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2012
Mrs. Siena:

When I was pregnant a little girl about 3 years old asked me why I had a big tummy. I told her a baby is in there. She asked me further how did the baby get there? I was like well, well, I didn't know how to respond to her question so I simply told her to go ask her mum. grin grin

So what funny questions have you been asked by a kid and what was your response?

Lol . . funny Mrs S.

This reminds of a story my sis told me about the conversation she has with her little daughter.

Daughter: Mum, why's your tummy big?
Mum: That's because I'm expecting a baby
Daughter: Where's the baby?
Mum: Inside my tummy!
Daughter: (Looking totally shocked) OMG you ate the baby? shocked shocked

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by Wislet(f): 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2012
kids are funny indeed, and smart!

In the kitchen with my little cuz
Cuz: Sis, can I ask u something?
Me: of course honey, go on.
Cuz: (after a pause) Do u have a boyfriend?
Me: shocked errmm honey?
Cuz: repeats the question
me: (recovering) No swtheart I don't
cuz: (after a long pause with me wondering what was coming next). Looks at me with a broad smile on his face.
'' I'm your boyfriend!!''.
lipsrsealed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by Freesia(f): 12:26am On Jan 25, 2012
My good friends 3 year old once asked me

Anna:Aunty where is your daddy?
Me: He's in Africa
Anna:Does he come here everyday,and then goes back to Africa?
Me:No He has to get on a plane to get here
With the most serious face she looked up at me

Anna:Okay, aunty I fink it's good idea you get yourself another daddy who will see you everyday
Me:I want to keep my daddy for ever
Anna: A puzzled look on her face
Her mother had to tell me she didn't mean where is my father but she meant where is my boyfriend,Oh gosh kids and how they think is phenomenal
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by lao(f): 4:57am On Jan 25, 2012
I believe in telling kids the truth about any question they ask me. This happened to me when I was young, I think I was around 5 years old. I saw my aunt using toilet roll as sanitary towel. I asked her what she was doing and her reply was, "it is none of your business." Oh well, I thought to myself maybe my aunt also wet the bed that is why she did not reply me. That night before going to bed, I did the same thing she did. When I woke up the next morning and my mum saw my panties mixed with urine and toilet roll, she gave me the beatings of my life. The funny thing is that she did not ask me where I got the idea from.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2012
My own was more of a statement than a question to his Dad. My Son is 2 plus going on 60 years. He is an old soul and says the most old manly mature things. I guess its because we are mostly adults in the House and strangely he spends most of his free time with one of my neighbors who are Grandparents instead of hanging out with neighborhood kids. Strange boy, he will prefer to go to "Grandmas" place than go to run around with the kids in the area. He also spends a lot of time with my Dad who carries him everywhere when he is on holiday, office, club etc.
He loves his dad but recently he started acting like his father is a rival when it comes to getting my attention. When my husband comes and gives me a kiss he pushes him away, to upset him sometimes my husband holds me and see the boy fighting with his dad dragging his leg. Some days ago i was seating on the couch and he was watching TV next to me, he got up to go pick something and my husband came and sat next to me, he came and told his dad "Excuse me, thats my seat" His dad told him to seat somewhere else, next thing he looked straight at his Father and pointing his little finger told him " Why do you insist on trying (tyying, he cant pronouce R) my Patience. Jesus I was shocked so was my husband, when he recovered am sure he forget he was talking to his 2 year old son he told d boy " Ur father" it was so funny but my son wasnt laughing at all d boy was screaming. Still trying to get the man off his space. Abeg oh, I got worried after the incidence but my mother in law assured me its just a phase, I have talked to my son and explained d different relationship btw him and his father with me but the boy still no send
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by freecocoa(f): 11:23pm On Jan 25, 2012
I don laff die,kids are so funny. This happened to my neighbor in school.

There's this cute 3 years old girl whose mum owns a saloon near my school,my neighbor(nk) normally goes there to make her hair,so one day nk overheard me telling someone I want to make my hair but that my stylist isn't around so its like I would go into the main town to do it,(I just moved to that vicinity)after the call she came to my door and told me she knows a woman who does hair perfectly and volunteered to take me,I agreed.

On getting to the woman's saloon,the little girl ran out screaming "Aunty ashawo" towards us,I was kinda confused and nk yelled at her saying"who you dey call aunty ashawo"?the girl innocently replied "my mummy said you are ashawo" omo be small thing that day o cos people full there, I still tease nk sometimes calling her by that title.

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by macjive01: 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2012
^^^ na u cause am, by the way, is it proper using such vague word in front of kids, let alone a joke?
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by freecocoa(f): 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2012
^^^see me trouble o,how I take cause am,am I the kid's mother,you understand my post at all?hah.

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by Fhemmmy: 6:01pm On Jan 26, 2012
Daddy: How come i have only one son?
Son: cos you only bought one . . .
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by mirob(f): 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2012
One day after jogging in d morning, I and ‎​♍Ɣ big sis with the kid were in her room and I said to ‎​♍Ɣ sister that I'm sliming down that I will stop jogging with her,‎​♍Ɣ neice of 4 yrs old asked ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ why is my breast still big if I A̶̲̥̅♏‎​​​ slimming down,that she is the one slimming down cos her breast is small, I was really short of words.
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by ng4am(f): 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2012
Cocoa abeg, easy my husband is looking at my like a crazy woman cos of ur post. That woman need to be flogged
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by freecocoa(f): 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2012
^^My sister no mind the woman,you know how smart most kids are,I'm sure the woman must have been discussing nk with someone without knowing her kid was picking up things from their discussion. You know how some women gossip especially in saloons.

You need to see how nk and many people finished the woman that day,another funny thing is that the kid went further on to ask"why are you shouting on my mummy aunty ashawo"?I laugh nearly die that day.
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by RoyalRoy(m): 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2012
My little nephew who's dad is american was brought to "africa" for one of my sister's wedding. On sunday after the wedding,my mum wanted to go show him off in church. She dressed him up in a fine lace attire,she put on some nice cap and beads on his neck. The boy screamed at her "i dnt need it" and pulled off the cap and beads. We all asked him why? He said "i havent seen any monkey since i came". We asked where he wanted to see the monkies? He said dad told me we are going to see lots of monkies here. The mum was so embarrased. Grandma quietly said well the monkies all went for holidays.
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by mutter(f): 9:45am On Jan 29, 2012
My just turned five year old came back on friday from Kindergarten.
"mama is it true that when people marry they have a child?" I answered yes.
-Why did you and papa marry so many times.
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by Genyc: 10:28am On Jan 29, 2012
lol
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by sweetcocoa(f): 10:47am On Jan 29, 2012
^^Hmm abeg no vex o but that your sister go any school at all?at 19 isn't that a very stuppid question to ask?
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by blank(f): 11:01am On Jan 30, 2012
Pls no blame her sis. It was when i was pregnant that i realised that you have that line. I had never heard of it before.
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by freecocoa(f): 11:47am On Jan 30, 2012
^
I'm not even talking about the line sef,how can a girl of 19 be complaining that a pregnant woman's tommy is big and that the line would be difficult to clean out?sounds somehow to me.
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by iaabc(f): 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2012
mutter:

My just turned five year old came back on friday from Kindergarten.
"mama is it true that when people marry they have a child?" I answered yes.
-Why did you and papa marry so many times.

this is funnnnny! grin
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by dayokanu(m): 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2012
When I was like 9yrs I asked how people have kids, My parent like typical Nigerians said it was God that gave chldren, My friends in school said people needed to phock to have kids

I was wondering whether those barren couples dont know that they needed to phock themseleves to have kids?

I also thought babies came out through the anus
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by armyofone(m): 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2012
9yrs,? i see you started quite early tongue tongue
oti baje ju.

how are you big brother dayokanu
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by Joyland(m): 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2012
I was once watching a James Bond movie - Gold Finger - with a neighbour's six year old daughter and when James Bond started doing his usual thing with one of the ladies, the little girl asked me what they were doing. I told her they were wrestling and she asked: let's also wrestle then.
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by dayokanu(m): 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2012
armyofone:

9yrs,? i see you started quite early tongue tongue
oti baje ju.

how are you big brother dayokanu

Omoge I dey ok. How have you been when are you coming to visit me?

(1) (2) (3)

Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng / Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) / Why Do Things Change After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.