Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. (71241 Views)

Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says / When Your Bridesmaids Are Too Hot (Photos) / Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Toks2008(m): 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
Many hot chics tend to believe they are just too desired by many men hence the difficulty in taking the risk to be faithful to one guy but then what is her gain if she starts jumping from one man to another or keeping string of guys and in the process making a total mess of her beauty.
What is the value of your beauty if Tunde, Paul,Richard....can describe your interior dimensions?

It is indeed laughable when a lady feels so arrogant because she has so many guys wanting to be with her because the truth is that a hundred guys may woo you in one week and none of them will be really interested in keeping you but just to have their way with you and move on.

The honest fact is that if a lady feels she is too hot to be faithful to one guy then she must be ready to be shared by many men...in other words,she practically becomes a slut.

No other alternative.

215 Likes 22 Shares

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
oga Op And what do you have to say to those hot guys tend to believe they are mostly desire by ladies, however jumping from one punny to another breaking ladies heart upadan

174 Likes 12 Shares

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
Wetin you dey talk

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by sinaj(f): 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
Issorite

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by GGclef(m): 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
i'm experiencing dsame tin wit a very beautiful babe i just started relationship wif.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by mhiztaNexy(m): 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:
oga Op And what do you have to say to those hot guys tend to believe the are mostly desire by ladies, however jumping from one punny to another breaking ladies heart upadan
ur cute af!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:
oga Op And what do you have to say to those hot guys tend to believe the are mostly desire by ladies, however jumping from one punny to another breaking ladies heart upadan

That doesn't justify a lady sleeping "upandan" only Hoes do that. Ladies shouldn't look for an excuse to be an olosho undecided

186 Likes 13 Shares

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by ikp120(m): 6:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
Yes o, she must buy public utility enrolment form grin grin

5 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Toks2008(m): 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:

Never juxtapose the sexual life of a man to a woman...they are very different.

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
Papikush:

That doesn't justify a lady sleeping "upandan" only Hoes do that.

so u mean only guys are fit to ?? Aiit then We also need to refer such guys as hoes

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
GGclef:
i'm experiencing dsame tin wit a very beautiful babe i just started relationship wif.

You better use your head. Start having plan B, C, D, E

32 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Laveda(f): 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
Papikush:

But a guy sleeping about can be justified right?

cheesy Only dogs do that... We call them, _fuck boys. wink

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by ybalogs(m): 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nah Ashawo dem dey call them.Not everybody sabi wetin slut means

24 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:

so u mean only guys are fit to ?? Aiit then We also need to refer such guys as hoes

Nobody said anything about only guys fitting into such...sleeping around because you feel insecure in your relationship is just an excuse to be a Hoe.

PS: guys aiint hoes they are just being men grin

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
Laveda:

But a guy sleeping about can be justified right?

cheesy Only dogs do that... We call them, _fuck boys. wink

Fućk boys? Sounds awesome... Where can I sign up? tongue

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by ikp120(m): 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:

You wan buy public utility enrolment form? It is very cheap o gringrin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Laveda(f): 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
Papikush:

Fućk boys? Sounds awesome... Where can I sign up? tongue

undecided Calling you a dog should be okay too, yeah?

23 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by MackBrooklyn: 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
Papikush:

Nobody said anything about only guys fitting into such...sleeping around because you feel insecure in your relationship is just an excuse to be a Hoe.

[size=20pt] PS: guys aiint hoes they are just being men grin [/size]

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Splinz(m): 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
Some women simply have itching punas- always desiring unending activities in that region... tongue

To them, the more d*cks they swallow; the more their achievements... wink

9 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Sandydayziz(f): 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
It's 50/50.. Guys do it as well as girls undecided

5 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
Toks2008:

Never juxtapose the sexual life of a man to a woman...they are very different.

different in what aspects Where did you get that ignorant idea from??

18 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
Why should i stick to one man when i can't stick to one meal.

Girls must be girls

modified: We are all mature right? That should mean we understand people go into no sex relationships too.

I modified for those who would want to "slut-shame" me.

Peace y'all

16 Likes 1 Share

Papikush:

That's what she just said
☆.....them Hoes can't keep they deek covered!!!! undecided

6 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
Laveda:

call him HOE instead grin

3 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
I dont have a problem with a woman who is distributing the goods like Santa on a christmas eve.
What I hate is a woman who decides to stop dishing out just when its your turn to enjoy what was made public grin grin grin

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:

call him HOE instead grin
U can call me hoe anytime honey wink

6 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Why should i stick to one man

19 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
That's just it.
no woman who is keeping multiple men is interested in a serious relationship.
She is only havin' fun. It's ok

18 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Toks2008(m): 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:

different in what aspects Where did you get that ignorant idea from??

Using the word ignorant is laughable.

Whatever rocks your boat.

4 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
Babzilla:
I dont have a problem with a woman who is distributing the goods like Santa on a christmas eve.
What I hate is a woman who decides to stop dishing out just when its your turn to enjoy what was made public grin grin grin
Hmmmmm Hiv/Aids is real ma nigga,be very careful. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by ChemicalReaction(f): 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
Papikush:

pls who are 'trollops'?
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
Laveda:

depends on the kindda dog though...

Calling me a bingo can make me shoot you grin

But a check the picture below Mehn embarassed

Dont just let me catch your pussý grin tongue wink

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Are Your Likes And Dislikes In A Relationship / My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It / 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.