Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

BE HONEST!! Question For The Ladies And Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BE HONEST!! Question For The Ladies And Men. (727 Views)

Honest Question / Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! / Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BE HONEST!! Question For The Ladies And Men. by justmag(m): 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
Be honest!! Be honest!!!

When was the last time the opposite sex said this to you " you are handsome or you are beautiful?" And how often do you get that in a month or week?

NOT "you look good! You look sexy!! You look great!! You look amazing...and so on" You get the point!
Re: BE HONEST!! Question For The Ladies And Men. by alberto2k(m): 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
And you think everyone will come and be honest about it angry
Re: BE HONEST!! Question For The Ladies And Men. by justmag(m): 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
alberto2k:
And you think everyone will come and be honest about it angry

Idk....I have faith in people.. grin
Re: BE HONEST!! Question For The Ladies And Men. by chelseabmw(m): 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
This morning, after church
Re: BE HONEST!! Question For The Ladies And Men. by MrIncrediible(m): 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
Last year. People are. not really generous with compliments where I reside.
Re: BE HONEST!! Question For The Ladies And Men. by aIrbenIc(m): 4:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
Last month! from a guy tho. Last year was from the opposite sex, but not in real life; online.
Re: BE HONEST!! Question For The Ladies And Men. by justmag(m): 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
MrIncrediible:
Last year. People are. not really generous with compliments where I reside.

lmaoo. Where is that?
Re: BE HONEST!! Question For The Ladies And Men. by justmag(m): 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
chelseabmw:
This morning, after church

Okay! And what was their exact word if u don't mind me asking?
Re: BE HONEST!! Question For The Ladies And Men. by Dotwillis1(m): 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
I never heard it said to me.. sad
Re: BE HONEST!! Question For The Ladies And Men. by justmag(m): 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
Dotwillis1:
I never heard it said to me.. sad

Okay! What do they tell you instead?

(1) (Reply)

A Ghanian Man Who Needs Advice / Secrets Men Hide From Ladies -:- A Must Read. / Is It Okay To Date Your Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.