Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm (18169 Views)

PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola / Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ / Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by hazyfm1: 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
TRASH
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by Drsheddy(m): 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
God is watching!!
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by dharyour93(m): 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
March1= M
March 2= U
March 3= H
March 4= A
March 5= M
March 6= M
March 7= A
March 8= D
March 9= U
March10= B
March11= U
March12= H
March13= A
March14= R
March15= I
March 16= Y
March 17= E
March 18= M
March 19= I
March 20= O
March 21= S
March 22= I
March 23= N
March 24= B
March 25= A
March 26= J
March 27= O
March 28= #March4BuhariOsinbajo
Change is coming by His grace

4 Likes

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by Zico5(m): 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
K
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
Power pass power na
We don show them say all power dey our (PDP) hand
Mk dem (apc) go die
GEJtill2019

3 Likes

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by snow2cute: 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hmmm! I Jst dey observe.
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by nwaanambra1(m): 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
Alphaoscar:
[size=18pt]Two faced evil PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To start smoking weed[/size].

bro u 2 much! grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
Desperation at its peak! Now they succeeded in coercing inec to do their bidding, 6weeks shall pass shortly.
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by abatajjvii: 5:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

[/b]

Good!...No need for violence, I don't know why some miscreants and touts are planning to protest and cause violence because of this [b]needed
postponement.
God bless Jega
God bless all the political parties that took this decision.
God bless the Nigerian armed forces.
God bless all Nairalanders
God bless the best president in the world(GEJ)
God bless the federal Republic of Nigeria.
Cheers!!!

You. Remain tthe best fool have ever seen for call gej the best president in the world

2 Likes

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by alienvirus: 5:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ok na. I don't think election postponement will bring any better result other than...

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by SeverusSnape(m): 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
abatajjvii:

You. Remain tthe best fool have ever seen for call gej the best president in the world
You remain the most sophisticated Almajiri for insulting me.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by remoranger(m): 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
Let there be calm
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by KenJak(m): 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
This is no news cos they supported it already cos they called for the postponement thinking it would favour them but God is bigger than them.

GMB for life!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by Teetomania: 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
#21 billion must not waste. Desperados!

1 Like

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by dipopooo(m): 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
Whr are dose rats ranting abt d postponement of elections?
Elections av bin postponed & I'm yet 2 c dem on d streets.
BLOODYCOWARDS
#WEAREINCHARGETILL2019

1 Like

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by sage2(m): 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
Zocken:
Let them postpone till anytime they like. This change is divine and imminent, regardless of the antics of the clueless one and his blind, ignorant supporters.
If PDP led government of GEJ supports this postponement based on security reasons, then his government has failed,since he can't guarantee Nigerians the primary responsibility of protecting lives and property. GEJ has demonstrated that he is a failure. He has committed an impeachable offence. But, that won't be necessary, we can tolerate him till March 28, when he will be Otuoke - bound
March1= M
March 2= U
March 3= H
March 4= A
March 5= M
March 6= M
March 7= A
March 8= D
March 9= U
March10= B
March11= U
March12= H
March13= A
March15= R
March16= I
March 17= Y
March 18= E
March 19= M
March 20= I
March 21= O
March 22= S
March 23= I
March 24= N
March 25= B
March 26= A
March 27= J
March 28= O
#MarchforBuhari

You forgot March 14. Dare to be truthful for once.

1 Like

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
FFK should STFU. JEGA said yesterday that they are ready for the Feb 14th polls...

We are not clueless.

1 Like

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by kent79: 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
Alrite

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by Osode: 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
The opposition is so SHALLOW... l and other nigerians have seen through them.
One of the clowns above me even skipped the 14th day of the month to make their usual silly shenanigans.
But I'm so impressed that PDP behaves so much like a ruling party... both on the field and online...

On a goodday no one would even bother to answer the paid hack

Its almost as if they get their Solace from all the noise they make online

However more seriously...
On the man GEJ, ...as I've said earlier

No one in our PAST field, with this man (by peformance comparism) even comes REMOTELY close to this mans mare 4 yrs...

I realy don't know which is more sad, Our 'average' (by world standards) amiable GEJ Or the HUGELY INFERIOR opposition the that he is competing against

Nigeria and its inferior politics Nlgeria and its inferior 'social critics' ...Since 1914 AD.

1 Like

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
Chukwu94:
No wonder.. it have been their plan since.
#Sai buhari

Failbuhary + matchbuhari= jailbuhari

5 Likes

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by anwo247: 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by musb92yahooco: 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
Jonathan declear ur asset b4 election thief

1 Like

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by ultraGM: 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
cycline404:
They are happy because there judgment day has been shifted by 6 weeks.
Only under the PDP that anything can happen.
They needed time to do the abrakadabra.
This is Nigeria, if the election was to favor the ruling party, they will proceed anyway.
But now that the table is turning they are scared.
Lets see how it goes.

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by viczing(m): 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
Lusaint:
Goodluck till 2019. Vote pdp

2 Likes

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by Bimdim(m): 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
[quote author=Zocken post=30543780]Let them postpone till anytime they like. This change is divine and imminent, regardless of the antics of the clueless one and his blind, ignorant supporters.
If PDP led government of GEJ supports this postponement based on security reasons, then his government has failed,since he can't guarantee Nigerians the primary responsibility of protecting lives and property. GEJ has demonstrated that he is a failure. He has committed an impeachable offence. But, that won't be necessary, we can tolerate him till March 28, when he will be Otuoke - bound
March1= M
March 2= U
March 3= H
March 4= A
March 5= M
March 6= M
March 7= A
March 8= D
March 9= U
March10= B
March11= U
March12= H
March13= A
March15= R
March16= I
March 17= Y
March 18= E
March 19= M
March 20= I
March 21= O
March 22= S
March 23= I
March 24= N
March 25= B
March 26= A
March 27= J
March 28= O
#MarchforBuhari.
Wow, I luv dis. Sai baba

2 Likes

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by PLEXPLEX(m): 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

[/b]

Good!...No need for violence, I don't know why some miscreants and touts are planning to protest and cause violence because of this [b]needed
postponement.
God bless Jega
God bless all the political parties that took this decision.
God bless the Nigerian armed forces.
God bless all Nairalanders
God bless the best president in the world(GEJ)
God bless the federal Republic of Nigeria.
Cheers!!!

The should be arrested if the try that rubbish. Idiot propagandise party

1 Like

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
Change can only be delayed, It cannot be prevented.

1 Like

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by rbjimoh: 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
That dug barron Fani-Koside is stupid. Does he think Nigerians are Bianca Ojukwu he bleeps? Goodluck Jonathan is mad. PDP is a party of thieves.

1 Like

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by englishmart(m): 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
jackpot:
Click LIKE for GMB
Click SHARE for GEJ

March2AsoRock
you don pass this level... Grow up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gbemisola Saraki Says Nigerian Ports Are The Most Expensive In West Africa / Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister / Why We Supported Uche Secondus – PDP Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.