Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm (18194 Views)

PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola / Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ / Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by englishmart(m): 11:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
jackpot:
kiss my hairy clit! tongue
it stinks like hell....
BTW. You might not be a girl
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by Eluwilussit(m): 11:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Amen!... Amen!!!

And your next 29 years will be a waste like that of Buhari in jesus name. Say a big amen!
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by Eluwilussit(m): 11:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
dharyour93:
March1= M
March 2= U
March 3= H
March 4= A
March 5= M
March 6= M
March 7= A
March 8= D
March 9= U
March10= B
March11= U
March12= H
March13= A
March14= R
March15= I
March 16= Y
March 17= E
March 18= M
March 19= I
March 20= O
March 21= S
March 22= I
March 23= N
March 24= B
March 25= A
March 26= J
March 27= O
March 28= #March4BuhariOsinbajo
Change is coming by His grace

Don't worry, they will shift it again. You go tire.
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by Raiders: 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
Eluwilussit:

The dumb masses that can't remember who screwed them in the past? The masses that don't know that perjury is a criminal offence? The masses that don't know that a coup is a treasonable offence? What do the masses know? The masses that have been used and dumped by politicians for eons? The nigerian masses don't know their right from their left, that's why Buhari is even in the picture. Mean but true.
If you had read the economist newspaper article on Nigeria election then you would have understand why some Nigerians are supporting Buhari. Noone is saying Buhari is a saint or Nigerian messiah. The problem is with GEJ/PDP that have ruled Nigeria for over 15 yrs with nothing to show for it. Some people are just tired of PDP and the next available option is APC. This is why Nigerians are supporting a coup plotters over a democrat. GEJ enjoyed the goodwill of all Nigerians in 2011 but failed to capitalized on his popularity in 2011 to improve the state of the country. I voted for GEJ in 2011 but I am not going to vote for him again because I didn't personally gain anything from his government.
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by Eluwilussit(m): 11:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
Raiders:
If you had read the economist newspaper article on Nigeria election then you would have understand why some Nigerians are supporting Buhari. Noone is saying Buhari is a saint or Nigerian messiah. The problem is with GEJ/PDP that have ruled Nigeria for over 15 yrs with nothing to show for it. Some people are just tired of PDP and the next available option is APC. This is why Nigerians are supporting a coup plotters over a democrat. GEJ enjoyed the goodwill of all Nigerians in 2011 but failed to capitalized on his popularity in 2011 to improve the state of the country. I voted for GEJ in 2011 but I am not going to vote for him again because I didn't personally gain anything from his government.

Brother, I agree with you in almost everything you said. I disagree with you on the choice of Buhari. I am not a pdp supporter. I am not even a Jonathan supporter. I have issues with the choice of Buhari. His handlers are riding on his popularity in some quarters to lay their sticky fingers on our treasury. Tinubu doesn't mean well for nigeria. Buhari is just a pawn in the whole scheme.

A lot of us are still thinking of Buhari of the past. Age weakens everyone, even Buhari.

I have no aversion for change but it has to be genuine change. It has to be transparent. Right now, I see no change.

You said you didn't gain anything personally from GEJ? Go ride the train. Use the amenities his govt provided so far. What did u gain from obj and everyone before Jona? Government is not for individual gains. It is for collective good.
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by dharyour93(m): 11:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Don't worry, they will shift it again. You go tire.

Lol. No matter a much or how many times they shift it, the incumbent administration has up to May 29 to either Hand over or Continue.

I'm sure it is handover.
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by 9jatriot(m): 11:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
Antics Of Goodluck Jonathan, why even PDP members should be afraid
The postponement of the 2014 elections has finally convinced the undecided the kind of person Goodluck Jonathan is as a person. The man is so desperate and ready to destroy all the institutions that make a state function in order to achieve his inordinate ambition. The only people who still live in denial are a few members of PDP who think that the issue of the postponement of the elections is a simple power play, a show of power and a superiority contest over the opposition. What they are failing to see right now is that the only thing GEJ thinks about is himself, the only person GEJ thinks about is himself. No one else and nothing else matter in scheme of things.
There are a lot of pointers to back up this claim, but I will limit myself to a few obvious ones. First on my list is the PDP primaries held across the various sections of the country, GEJ showed that he was ready to support the worse of the rest over the best of the rest in very controversial circumstances even if the person did not win fairly in the primaries. All entries for fairness by PDP members have all fallen on deaf ears, meaning that their views did not matter unless they could show that they were of electoral value to his personal ambition.
Another reason why PDP members should not applaud GEJ is that he has shown time and again that he is ready to sacrifice his party members in times of elections not because he felt that they could not perform but that he needed the oppositions in those states for his own personal ambitions. He has been known to cut deals sacrificing his party members for the opposition strictly for selfish reasons. Anambra and Ondo elections are two obvious examples supporting this assertion. That may have informed the statement by PDP chairman that he should stop using and dumping people.
The presidential primary itself was an eyesore where the insecured Jonathan rather than face others in a contest (whether fair and unfair) choose rather to muscle out any one who had any ambition by arm twisting destroying the age long tradition of internal democracy in the party to always hold primaries when choosing a candidate. If PDP members have become blind to the implication of this, I will tell them for free that this means that they could no longer aspire to hold positions in the country but simply bend to a more powerful person. The results of that successful approach served as blueprint for Wike in Rivers state.
The directive to the military to force INEC’s hand in postponing the elections has clearly shown that whatever stands in his way of achieving his selfish aim of being president even if it is the judiciary, military, governments’ institutions, constitution, INEC etc will be destroyed with both constitutional and unconstitutional means. The implication of this is that even PDP will not be spared in his quest with the level of impunity he is displaying.
IF, I repeat, IF GEJ successfully destroys our national institutions like the NPF, DSS, military, INEC, Judiciary and even the opposition, he would sacrifice PDP and its members to achieve it. The immediate and remote effects of this will be that PDP members will no longer have anywhere to rule because the country would have been thrown into chaos, anarchy and crisis. If that happens, everyone will lose. PDP, as well non-PDP and as well as the neutrals.
They can keep cheering him up right now. They will also soon find out that this democracy that people laid down their lives and freedom for is being threatened and is about to be destroyed by the selfish desperation of one man who only a few year ago was being oppressed by Mrs Turai Yar’dua.
I will leave them with the quote from Deji Adeyanju, an aide of Doyin Okupe, the Senior Special Assistant to President Goodluck Jonathan on Public Affairs.
“Buhari can never be President of Nigeria. Quote me any day any time. Instead of Buhari to become President of Nigeria, Nigeria would rather break. A military coup will even be allowed than for Buhari to become the president of a democratic Nigeria quote me any day, any time.”
If PDP members are under the illusion that they are being carried along in this grand plan, they will discover like the rest of us that this plan involves one person alone, GEJ. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by mickeymimi: 12:12am On Feb 09, 2015
1st , DSS said that APC want to hack inec documents and inec said that it was not possible unless it is an insider job,
then National Security Adviser said in London that failure to distribute PVC, but inec said No ,
National passed a law to use temporary and permanent card further more,
now it is inability of the Military to protect life,property and electoral materials...it is now security concerns in the NE, despite that NW,SW,SS,SE are safe.

The bogus excuse that postponement is for security reason does not hold ground it is a ploy to mis-use and exploit the security situation in the country for the advantage of PDP, themselves and the looter in Chiefs.

This same NSAs security advice that was not serious enough to stop the President and his party from campaigning with thousands of supporters at hot spots, has suddenly become serious, and is cited as reasons why elections should not hold.

Jega had no option, if he refused, they will not partake, or they minimally partake in the election security, they will engineer few deaths in relation to the election violence and then they will hold Jega responsible for holding election contrary to security reports, he will then be charged with multiple manslaughter or corporate manslaughter or its equivalentt in Nigeria and will be removed and jailed

PDP have access to the treasury so they can finance election campaign for another 6weeks, APC on the other hand dont have such resources.

PDP is a fraud.

I feel they the military is planning to rule over Nigeria very soon. Please Nigerians watch it.
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by Eluwilussit(m): 1:41am On Feb 09, 2015
dharyour93:

Lol. No matter a much or how many times they shift it, the incumbent administration has up to May 29 to either Hand over or Continue.

I'm sure it is handover.

That's what we all hope for. But you know that in nigeria and Africa, anything goes.

1 Like

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by ObiOkpor(m): 6:39am On Feb 09, 2015
Eluwilussit:

The dumb masses that can't remember who screwed them in the past? The masses that don't know that perjury is a criminal offence? The masses that don't know that a coup is a treasonable offence? What do the masses know? The masses that have been used and dumped by politicians for eons? The nigerian masses don't know their right from their left, that's why Buhari is even in the picture. Mean but true.
Yes that‘s true. But you are among the dumb masses that knows not their right.
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by Atigba: 8:41am On Feb 09, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
I bet that the money PDP spent to sponsor this election postponement an entire state for 2weeks

Jonathan is such a Big Shame to we ijaw people

His administration has only enriched just few, that's why we support Change!! and change we shall get!!

#iHaveDecided to
#March4Buhari
#TANoise Go and Die
#MarchJonathan2Prison
You bastard Yoruba claiming to be ijaw
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by Eluwilussit(m): 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
ObiOkpor:

Yes that‘s true. But you are among the dumb masses that knows not their right.

You too!
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by Wallybaron: 10:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
It is a pity dat we found our country in dis terrible situation. Jonathan knows that 'the end has come.' His cluelessness is so terrible that he doesnt know wat to do. Let's consider dis: Lets say I have a child and she's the only thing that I have bt was camped by Boko-haram for several months; wat impression do u expect me to have abt Jonathan? Nobody is disputing the fact dat Jonathan has tried but he lacks the mentality to rule dis country in a fragile moment we are. He is too weak_he needs 2 act more like a 'man'_he needs to wise up and act on his own. A real man dont always depend on other people bt at times, nids to think and act on his own!
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by jackpot(f): 12:31am On Feb 12, 2015
englishmart:
it stinks like hell....
i didnt say you should sniff it. Kiss it! Dammit!!!
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by asadike(f): 1:05am On Feb 12, 2015
jackpot:
i didnt say you should sniff it. Kiss it! Dammit!!!
cheesy lol. Bad chic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness / Egbedore LGA Chairman, Osun Empowers Indigene With Television (Photo) / Nigeria Floors Switzerland At International Sea Tribunal Over Detained Ship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.