Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm (18189 Views)

PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola / Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ / Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by musb92yahooco: 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
March1= M
March 2= U
March 3= H
March 4= A
March 5= M
March 6= M
March 7= A
March 8= D
March 9= U
March10= B
March11= U
March12= H
March13= A
March15= R
March16= I
March 17= Y
March 18= E
March 19= M
March 20= I
March 21= O
March 22= S
March 23= I
March 24= N
March 25= B
March 26= A
March 27= J
March 28= O
Change is coming by His grace
#MarchforBuhari

1 Like

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by OLADD: 5:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
APC's cry against the postponement was never borne out of patriotism but sheer primordial interest. For a party that raised alarm about INEC's unpreparedness(through Fashola in Lagos few days ago) to suddenly make a U-turn by calling for the elections to go ahead as scheduled, certainly raises questions. The party was obviously buoyed by INEC's PVC distribution that placed the north (where Buhari has cult following) far above the south where Jonathan's strength lies. The PDP having realised this decided to trigger its 'Veto power' and the rest is now history. A master will always be master. But sentiment aside, INEC was glaringly unprepared for the initial Feb14 date even though Jega will never own up to that.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by Vikky014(f): 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
XueRengui:
Operation [size=18pt]#MarchBuhari2Daura[/size] tongue
hope u hv ur pvc if yes dnt sell it dt day oooo
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by alaoeri: 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
Wonder when PDP turns to opposition party, normally opposition do ask for postponement & not the ruling party, PDP should be ashamed.

1 Like

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by Michealeni: 5:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
what do you guys expect when all the mechanism for
rigging the election is not in place because he knows
that change is inevitable , so he needs more time for
planing
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by appini: 5:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
When Obasanjo said PDP will govern for 60 years I did not doubt him.

Nigeria don't have any formidable opposition that can wrestle power from the PDP for now.

The APC are mere propagandist and scavengers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by olaideeeedris(m): 6:00pm On Feb 08, 2015

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by camelus: 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
jackpot:
Click LIKE for GMB
Click SHARE for GEJ

March2AsoRock

Pls Why will Buhari come first?

1 Like

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by udemejack(m): 6:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
lalasticlala:
[/quote]
lalasticlala post=30542509:
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30542509]
if dem like make dem postpone am till 2019.......i will not vote for any people decieving people (PDP) Candidate

1 Like

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by ceejay80s(m): 6:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
assassination coming soon, my dream always come true
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by darediamond(m): 6:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
What goes around will surely comes around.
The Northers do not think deeply about the future before they do things.

Have they forgoten 1993?

Sebi they had their time back then.
And to cap it all, they did it gainst the West forgotten the Kind of people they are Intellectually.

Now the West is doing it against them in proxy.

May bé they do not know that the 6 Geo-political thing, Revenue sharing formular etc. introduced by this Migthy Westeners are tools or do I say whips to teach them hard lessons.

The Yorubas, the Master Politicians of all Tribes in Africa!!

Yoruba 360 degress Leaders are in support of GEJ but you as a "human resources" can never know.

Haa, I weep for the North, they have been finished. If they had known, they would not have made that costly mistake of June 12.

The hausas have been drammtically relegated by this Odua people.

Wacth out for South East after SouthSouth.

I tell you, Hausa people will very soon say they want to go.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
“By insisting that the elections should be conducted on Feb 14, the opposition was not only dangerously flirting with chaos, but also putting our country firmly on the path of confrontation, division, injustice, disaster and destruction.

“This is especially so, given the fact that no less than 34 per cent of eligible voters have not been able to access their Permanent Voter Cards (PVCs).

``A situation where such a large percentage of our people would have been disenfranchised is unacceptable and the fact that the APC was insensitive to that fact speaks volumes,’’

2 Likes

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by Ashmark(m): 6:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
Collynzo419:
Of course the PDP will hail an arrangement formulated by them, outsourced to the military and implemented by Inec

Unfortunately for them, their joy will be short-lived. The new election date is just round the corner.

They can delay the change but they cannot deny Nigerians the opportunity to vote-eventually. The most important part of it is that the world is watching.

See am a supported of #BuhariOsinbajo2015 but let's diversify in our thinking.

As much as we're thinking of the negative impact of this postponement of election, let's also think of the positive part.

For me and many other people who have decided to vote to Buhari, I don't think this postponement can change our mind. So let's all calm down and preach the gospel of free and fair election.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by hibroDon1(m): 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
they re hailing the posponement buh i believe dat the reasonable being among dem will feel so sad about their fading away of their party...PDP!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by theshadyexpress(m): 6:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
Zocken:
Let them postpone till anytime they like. This change is divine and imminent, regardless of the antics of the clueless one and his blind, ignorant supporters.
If PDP led government of GEJ supports this postponement based on security reasons, then his government has failed,since he can't guarantee Nigerians the primary responsibility of protecting lives and property. GEJ has demonstrated that he is a failure. He has committed an impeachable offence. But, that won't be necessary, we can tolerate him till March 28, when he will be Otuoke - bound
March1= M
March 2= U
March 3= H
March 4= A
March 5= M
March 6= M
March 7= A
March 8= D
March 9= U
March10= B
March11= U
March12= H
March13= A
March15= R
March16= I
March 17= Y
March 18= E
March 19= M
March 20= I
March 21= O
March 22= S
March 23= I
March 24= N
March 25= B
March 26= A
March 27= J
March 28= O
Change is coming by His grace
#MarchforBuhari

APCheat wey ur march 14, u think say I no go catch u ? Una too like wayo from forgery to perjury and now false numerolgy. Ur tears are imminent

GEJ till apc stop forging papers

3 Likes

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by ohenhen1: 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
PDP supporters don't know how they have harmed our democracy. One day the opposition will be in power and they will be the ones to complain that the president is abusing his authority. Hopefully APC can set a new standard.

1 Like

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by demsid(m): 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
Collynzo419:
Of course the PDP will hail an arrangement formulated by them, outsourced to the military and implemented by Inec

Unfortunately for them, their joy will be short-lived. The new election date is just round the corner.

They can delay the change but they cannot deny Nigerians the opportunity to vote-eventually. The most important part of it is that the world is watching.
Oga collynzo419 which one u dey now. i ve always known u to b a gej and PDP supporter.

1 Like

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by upcrown2512(m): 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
The March ELECTION is not between PDP and APC, but rather between PDP and masses

IF GOING TO CHURCHES TO CAMPAIGN IS THE
REASON THE PDP IS PROPOSING ELECTION
SHIFT THEN IT’S A SHAME. WITH THIS TREND
OF GOING TO CHURCHES TO CAMPAIGN, ONE
WONDERS WHAT JONATHAN WANTS TO
ACHIEVE BY DIVIDING THE COUNTRY ALONG
ETHNIC AND RELIGIOUS LINES. I’M ONLY
WORRIED THAT PRESIDENT JONATHAN
DOESN’T KNOW THE IMPLICATIONS OF WHAT
HE’S DOING. BUT IT’S FUNNY TO NOTICE
THAT THE MORE HE VISITS CHURCHES THE
GREATER HIS FALL APPEARS. I’M A CHRISTIAN
AND I WILL NOT VOTE because MR PRESIDENT
VISITED MY CHURCH. ANY RIGHT THINKING
PERSON KNOWS THAT JONATHAN IS LEADING
US TO A DANGEROUS CLIFF WITH HIS
DESPERATION AND CLEAR EXPRESSION OF
RESTIVENESS.

1 Like

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by vicogu76(m): 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
I bet that the money PDP spent to sponsor this election postponement an entire state for 2weeks

Jonathan is such a Big Shame to we ijaw people

His administration has only enriched just few, that's why we support Change!! and change we shall get!!

#iHaveDecided to
#March4Buhari
#TANoise Go and Die
#MarchJonathan2Prison
I'm sure you are not normal arm rubber wait 4 granpa to come give you awufu

1 Like

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by namelesss: 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
i don't know why i feel like PDP shouldn't be happy about this postponement... If i were PDP i'll show my anger and refute it to show my confidence in the coming elections... instead they are all happy about it and clearly showing fear...

1 Like

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by anwo247: 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
MatchBuhari/Mortuary

1 Like

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by Louislewis: 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
[size=18pt]Thank God for INEC to postpone this election. This will give PDP enough time to create convincing images of their achievement, battered by unfounded propagandas of APC just for the purpose of taking power away from PDP. You don't tell the whole world lies because you need power by all means. It is quite unfortunate that most of the people in Nigeria, especially those between 18 to 35 yrs. have been so polluted with APC lies and deceits. Jonathan, I wish you the best of these weeks to tell the whole world your achievements. You have achieved a lot than those criticizing you irrespective of ungovernable situation they have rendered your government. Truth is only far away from their lips for the sole purpose of selfishness and greed for their quest for power. It is the same quest for power that your effort to fight Boko Haram is being sabotaged by the northern, especially those in the military circle, emirs and sultans and Buhari himself. You will win, Nigerians will win, the whole world will. God is with you. [/size]

3 Likes

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by anwo247: 6:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
Before 1999, Tinubu had none of these of which 70% belongs to the government and the masses.
1. Oriental Hotel
2. Falomo Shopping Complex
3. First Nation Airline
4. Lekki Concession Company
5. Apapa Amusement Park
6. Maiyegun Land Project
7. The Nation Newspaper
8. Renaissance Hotel
9. Tejuoso Market (Joint ownership)
10. Ikeja Shopping Mall
11. TV Continental
12. Converted Lagos Poly land for TVC
13. Owned NNPC Office building in Lagos
14. Radio Continental
15. Owned School of Nursing building in Lagos
16. Tax Collector of Lagos State (owns Alpha Beta, a company Prof. Osinbajo is a
director)
17. Wife is a member of the National Assembly
18. Son-in-law is a member of the National Assembly
19. Daughter is the President-General of Market Women Association in Lagos
20. Two of his nephews given tickets to Lagos State House of Assembly
21. N4 billion government financed property for self
at Queens Drive, Lagos.
22. Owned Royal Gardens Estate, Lekki and a host of others including choice
Lagos State Lands he connered to himself, family members and cronnies.
23. He is supporting and Financing Buhari not because he loves him or
Democracy but because he wants to expand his resource grabbing to the
Federal level including oil blocs of the Niger Delta.
beware of looters in ceremonial clothing, we know their type.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by hallysonia(m): 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hailin or No hailin, postponement or no postponement. GOD KNOWS THE nxt president of Nigeria.

Lets vote GOOD GOVERNANCE nt GOODLUCK

2 Likes

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by HugeMac: 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
hibroDon1:
they re hailing the posponement buh i believe dat the reasonable being among dem will feel so sad about their fading away of their party...PDP!!!
PDP fading away?? You must be deluded and a victim of excessive Apc media propaganda ,
PDP is a national party with strong following in all 6 geo political zones and still the biggest , APC is a tribal party for a Few yoruba tinubu loyalist and some Northern states , how many Northern elite politicians do you see campaigning with Buhari??

2 Likes

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by anwo247: 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
Dear President Jonathan, You have done so very well only you were not showcasing your work to the world. Use this six (6) weeks to tell Nigerians all, when I say all, I mean all and let it be all you have done. Let Buhari tell us what he did as a president. Anybody can make promises about tomorrow but stewardhip is not so easy. Let Buhari tell us what he did as president.

1 Like

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by micrep3030(m): 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
Gej all the way
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by swaggdoktor02: 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
I don't think APC represent the change they profess because what they have in GMB is old wine in new sack. If only they had someone young, competent and creative, it would have sounded like it. All APC represents is obvious in their choice, which is dragging Nigeria to those dark days because all of them except 2persons decamped from PDP to form what we have now, and so, considering their records, all of them, I must say without bias have not changed. Their uncontrollable thirst for Power has made them lose the values that would have made them the supposed change, because they all abound in hypocrisy and lies. For instance, Amaechi I read in one of the dailies said he was going to take to the street if elections were shifted, and I think that's way too unguarded a statement for a sitting governor because he didn't live up to those statements, though it would have been a shame if he had. However, thanks to God!! Nigerians are wiser!! Because come to think of it, what difference does the prosponement make?, If they had done their homework well. Their thirst for power, disregard for constituted authority, irresponsibility by refusing to be part of the central government with regards to accepting appointments, shows they've not changed, so how can they change Nigeria? I guess they've been forewarned by the Army that they are watching, so resorting to violence or instigating people to do so won't work. However, if they end up going in that direction, it would be the height of their iccorrigibility and since that's no change should go in for it. I'm not saying GEJ is the best but I think he's a better candidate, and so, since the change we Nigerians want is not reflected in the opposition, they've given us no option but the status quo. So.. Carry on GEJ!! Carry on PDP!!
alberto2k:
I smell something fishy about this decision....

Itz either PDP wants more time to plan on how to rig the elections or

They still not tired of campaigning

And what I don't understand is why APC is against the shifted date

anyways I wish Buhari Goodluck

#neutral
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by anwo247: 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by OGeeKush(m): 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
Why the hailing? angry lyk say no be you postpone am.. If u lyk do am next year peson wey go enter go still enter, i no even knw why u'r scared of loosing.. Politics is a game nd win or lose, it's part of this $hit

1 Like

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by adekennis(m): 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
So nobody could read the last tone of the message that no matter how long it would take..Does that mean they plan to shift the election again?Wtf...Opposition should get resources togehtr and let's fight for revolution in the country..Even if it's by taking laws into our hands..I am angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Buhari Is A Weak Leader – Ben Bruce / Mixed Reactions Greet Makinde’s Donation Of Cars To Oyo PDP Leaders / Peter Obi Mourns Gov. Akeredolu And Ghali Umar Na'abba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.