Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza (54536 Views)

Buhari Asked; Where Is Lai? I Am Here Sir – Mild Drama At FEC Meeting / AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session / We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by fuckerholic(m): 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kazzman:
Gradually, Mr Mbu is dancing to the gallery. Has he forgotten that Lagos is not River state?
What do you mean by that ?
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by fuckerholic(m): 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
stebell:
Mbu, tormenting APC since his tym in Rivers State.

Mbu, anybody wey try yu jus lock that person up. No shaking.
Gbam
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by fuckerholic(m): 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ovamboland:
More reason to have state controlled police, a whole state should be able to enforce its laws. What is the point of making laws if anyone can come and flout it with impunity?

In any case i don't expect payment of tolls to be enforced on police operations and if it were so, a sane officer would have paid at that point and approach the state government that empowered the company for a special arrangement to facilitate police operations. The AIG's action displays the general lack of self-esteem bedeviling the police and a large section of society
My friend,our democracy aint matured yet to have state controlled police..think about what the governors will turn it into
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by fuckerholic(m): 6:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
aderonila18:

So people can be detained for being rude Is that part of the rule of law shocked the people who are supposed to enforce laws cannot even abide by the laws , sad
So you want to tell me that the statement wasn't a comfirmed insult abi ? State and quote that rule of law you are talking about let's see
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by ALISMILE(m): 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
lastpage:

Just QUOTE the line where it is staed in that post, that "Who is AIG" is on official duty?
Was he chasing armed robber or what?

Quote it please.

Did you not read all his comments and deduce he was "on Political errand"?

The bagger was probably on his way to a rendezvous with an Ashawo in one of those Hotels along that stretch!
We see them everyday now. undecided

Lastpage!
Where did u read ur own? U must ve read d back of d post!
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by ALISMILE(m): 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
fuckerholic:

My friend,our democracy aint matured yet to have state controlled police..think about what the governors will turn it into
Don't mind him jare!

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
MayorofLagos:
Each state needs its own police force.

You already have OPC what else do you need? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by ALISMILE(m): 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
arimahoseloka:
they are paid for it. it wasnt imposed on them. policemen are very useless and corrupt.
Its sooo easy 4 u to say that witout recourse to how much they re actually paid! So u still want them to pay frm d peenut they paid even wen they re on official duty! I can see u lack human sympathy!

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by gogodaye(m): 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
The commercialization of tolling by the LASG is being taken and stretched to warped limits....No line is drawn between social service providers and others.... I hope some folks won't come screaming blue murder when the police choose to abdicate their duties and fail to respond to distress calls because they cannot afford to pay tolls charged......
We need not cut our noses to spite our selves and make ourselves the general laughing stock of the world at large......
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by Ologunjude(m): 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
Can only imagine what will happen to Mbu if Jonathan looses the mandate. He won't be able to comprehend what would hit him.
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by richie2063: 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
Why can't Jona send this rascal Mbu to go and fight Boko-hara? Let him take up OPC boyz then we will know how strong he his?
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by Olushauneddy(m): 6:23am On Feb 14, 2015
PDP deployed him to shake up the Lagos political atmosphere
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by richidinho(m): 8:55am On Feb 14, 2015
Ovamboland:
More reason to have state controlled police, a whole state should be able to enforce its laws. What is the point of making laws if anyone can come and flout it with impunity?

In any case i don't expect payment of tolls to be enforced on police operations and if it were so, a sane officer would have paid at that point and approach the state government that empowered the company for a special arrangement to facilitate police operations. The AIG's action displays the general lack of self-esteem bedeviling the police and a large section of society

Werin this one dey talk

Tinubu dey pay toll

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Caption This Handshake Of President Buhari And Bukola Saraki / Throwback Picture Of Bukola Saraki And His Father In 1960s / Nigerians In France Join #EndSWAT Protest, Ask Buhari, IGP To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.