Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza (54540 Views)

Buhari Asked; Where Is Lai? I Am Here Sir – Mild Drama At FEC Meeting / AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session / We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by vision2050: 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
I hope man u win today?
update pls
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by ednut1(m): 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
fasholas nd his father Tinubu scamming lagosians. has d court not declared d bridge illegal paying 250 jst to pass thru der is shameful. change indeed. meanwhile mr Ibu smh

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
tit:
Mbu should deal with all apc kpians!
and also PdP touts.

2 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by Naijabams(m): 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
Story story ....election now trending everywhere sad
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by pamcode(m): 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
i dont blame the guy, na power they ride am

4 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by remoranger(m): 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
This man don start

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
nijanigga:

-this statement here is kinda rude ? do you have common sense?
no u don't

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by Ayanko(m): 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
sentiment apart is it normal for AIG to pay toll fee on official duty. I think his convoy should not stop, unless he wishes.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
say no to thuggery. Fish those miscreants out and send them to jail.

2 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by rozayx5(m): 8:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
where are the grenades when you need them, burn down tifnubu atm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by popcykaylah(m): 8:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
aderonila18:

So people can be detained for being rude Is that part of the rule of law shocked the people who are supposed to enforce laws cannot even abide by the laws , sad
I wonder ooo my brother.. .lekki toll is being paid by every one. ..police that go through the last end of the tolls have e-tags and some residents to have e-tags..the e-tag is like a postpaid tag for people who don't wanna queue to start paying cash..policemen been breaking law since 00BC..imagine this fool called mbu who's supposed to be selling spare parts an AIG..naija I hail thee..

3 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by bolliejay(m): 8:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
kallmemrB:
"The police chief had last week ordered the detention of some LCC officials and policemen attached to the company after his convoy of six vehicles was asked to pay toll fees."

I don't really know what transpired here but if senior military officers do pay this toll fees then there's nothing wrong if he's ask to pay

"The LCC official was said to have retorted: “Who is the AIG? He should follow procedure and pay the toll."----this statement here is kinda rude
Dats a pure lie.....even police officers in uniforms don't pay toll....how come they will ask AIG to pay?
Police,Nigeria Army,local rulers,lasambus,fire service etc don't pay toll!!!
He is just abusing his power cos he was redeployed to lagos to intimidate APC.
He should not worry.....Power wil change hands on March 28!

Sai buhari

6 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by resty4(m): 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
I like this man. Tinubu sh b careful 'cos is thuggery might not work this time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by diasporaman(m): 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
This man looks like someone from Port novo
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by amanze15(m): 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
Power drunk puppet.... angry

3 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by onyengbu: 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
aderonila18:

So people can be detained for being rude Is that part of the rule of law shocked the people who are supposed to enforce laws cannot even abide by the laws , sad
its actually an offense to be rude to a police man let alone a high ranking one for that matter.
I am sure he is trying to control his temper if not, those lcc staff will be flogged publicly!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by popcykaylah(m): 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ayanko:
sentiment apart is it normal for AIG to pay toll fee on official duty. I think his convoy should not stop, unless he wishes.
he should get an e-tag if he doesn't wanna pay...everyone pays ..who the hell is he ?same way people use thier powers and break so many laws all in the name of I'm a police officer..wetin go make oba of Lagos cars get e-tags ...he should go get one ..

4 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by ednut1(m): 8:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
popcykaylah:

I wonder ooo my brother.. .lekki toll is being paid by every one. ..police that go through the last end of the tolls have e-tags and some residents to have e-tags..the e-tag is like a postpaid tag for people who don't wanna queue to start paying cash..policemen been breaking law since 00BC..imagine this fool called mbu who's supposed to be selling spare parts an AIG..naija I hail thee..
bros is d lekki ikoyi toll legal? no

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by damola1: 8:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
onyengbu:
its actually an offense to be rude to a police man let alone a high ranking one for that matter.
I am sure he is trying to control his temper if not, those lcc staff will be flogged publicly!

Absolute power corrupts absolutely, why would a human being be flocked?..is he a Goat? does that make sense to you?

This display of arrogant power, really shows what Nigerian govt. is made of, someone like a police man who cannot show respect for a citizen, does not deserve to be in uniform.

So, LCC had to start doing power brokerage before the staff can be released.. God!..

8 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by Faibuhari: 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
Jaideyone:
shame on GEJ for bringing this uncouth goat to Lagos. he will be disgraced out of the state
lemme call your Dad he-goat for a minute and know how you feel, YOUR FADA NA HE-GOAT

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by chinwepretty: 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
Soon him will become a "political AIG" always running his mouth

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by bolliejay(m): 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ayanko:
We have some many important living on that axis and they have neva for one consituted nuisance!
Many Army generals........even GEJ do pass through with any wahala.
Nobdy is asking him to pay(ordinary policemen in uniform don pay sef) but he is just a tout that is lookin for trouble!

3 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by popcykaylah(m): 8:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
onyengbu:
when a police man doesn't respect himself he would be disrespected ....he has no right to flog anyone publicly...if he wants to go through the tollgate without any obstruction.. he should ask other superior officers how they do it. ...this is not rivers state..lawless people and lawless leaders

3 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by highmood(m): 8:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
Honour to those who deserves it. If policemen were meant to take orders from their boss to guard the toll plaza freely, why not give the AIG who those policemen take orders from the right of free passage. Or the government of Lagos state should tell us if they are paying the policemen and thier bosses specially for securing that plaza.

4 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by wilfredomoba(m): 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
Wat is really wrong with ds man? I know mbu will soon kick jerican if he dose take time• Is always on d news all d time Y

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by BrokenTV: 8:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
Jaideyone:
shame on GEJ for bringing this uncouth goat to Lagos. he will be disgraced out of the state
Is GEJ incharge of transfering police officers?

3 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by AlexReports(m): 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
HOTTIE OF THE WEEK: Chioma Ezenwa, Former MBGA Rattles Social Media With New Sexy Photos!  http://www.alexreports.info/2015/02/hottie-of-day-chioma-ezenwa-former-mbga_8.html?m=0
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by highmood(m): 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
bolliejay:

Dats a pure lie.....even police officers in uniforms don't pay toll....how come they will ask AIG to pay?
Police,Nigeria Army,local rulers,lasambus,fire service etc don't pay toll!!!
He is just abusing his power cos he was redeployed to lagos to intimidate APC.
He should not worry.....Power wil change hands on March 28!

Sai buhari
what are you saying. Police, army and co are not paying toll according to you, then why do you expect him to pay toll even as the boss? Lets be honest joor and remove sentiments.

10 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by popcykaylah(m): 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
ednut1:
bros is d lekki ikoyi toll legal? no
what's not legal about it?if you no wan pay ..go through oniru and go through the long traffic... nobody is enforcing anything anyone ..if you get 250 go through the lekki ikoyi axis,and if na 100 go through the Victoria island ikoyi axis and if you no get shishi. kindly pass through oniru and you go burst for lekki face one gate ..

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
tit:
Mbu should deal with all apc kpians!
Park well joor!
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by ElFenomeno1: 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
Mbu will suffer in Lagos state. Mark my words

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by searay(m): 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
The LCC official was said to have retorted: “Who is the AIG? He should follow procedure and pay the toll.”
The official must be a Nairalander, he thought he was insulting here on Naira land. OK Oga LCC official now who is the AIG?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Caption This Handshake Of President Buhari And Bukola Saraki / Nigerians In France Join #EndSWAT Protest, Ask Buhari, IGP To Resign / Throwback Picture Of Bukola Saraki And His Father In 1960s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.