Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza (54539 Views)

Buhari Asked; Where Is Lai? I Am Here Sir – Mild Drama At FEC Meeting / AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session / We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
kallmemrB:
"The police chief had last week ordered the detention of some LCC officials and policemen attached to the company after his convoy of six vehicles was asked to pay toll fees."

I don't really know what transpired here but if senior military officers do pay this toll fees then there's nothing wrong if he's ask to pay

"The LCC official was said to have retorted: “Who is the AIG? He should follow procedure and pay the toll."----this statement here is kinda rude

The statement was d main problem...what happened to being firm & polite?

2 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
Let's be fair here policemen don't pay at the toll. As long as you are more than two in d vehicle and produce your ID

The Lcc official got it wrong, all she needed to do was demand for their ID and photocopy

4 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by musiwa97: 8:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
grin sad
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by joanpinkie(f): 8:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
nijanigga:

-this statement here is kinda rude ? do you have common sense?

Now yours is even more rude!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by charliejose: 8:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
popcykaylah:
same way these bastards enter a public transport and won't pay..claiming staff. rubbish.. same way they stand and mount road blocks to extort money from motorist and Okada riders. .as long as the head is bad ..the tail will be corrupt.. imagine this thug a police AIG . Nigeria don suffer..
you are the bastard!....it's the same people that risk their lives to protect urs..the same people that are awake all night to protect ur miserable a*s while asleep
I wonder while some peeps are not well trained in the manner of speech #smh

11 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by free2ryhme: 8:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
mbu is a criminal in police uniform.

2 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by onyengbu: 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
popcykaylah:

when a police man doesn't respect himself he would be disrespected ....he has no right to flog anyone publicly...if he wants to go through the tollgate without any obstruction.. he should ask other superior officers how they do it. ...this is not rivers state..lawless people and lawless leaders
Lol... The oba has to beg before they were released. I am sure they will start opening the gates for any police vehicle lookalike after that.

3 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by bolliejay(m): 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
onyengbu:
Lol... The oba has to beg before they were released. I am sure they will start opening the gates for any police vehicle lookalike after that.
Dream on!

2 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by Suljosh: 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
This man is over doing it. He should just be careful.

2 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by onyengbu: 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
damola1:

Absolute power corrupts absolutely, why would a human being be flocked?..is he a Goat? does that make sense to you?

This display of arrogant power, really shows what Nigerian govt. is made of, someone like a police man who cannot show respect for a citizen, does not deserve to be in uniform.

So, LCC had to start doing power brokerage before the staff can be released.. God!..

A human being who behaved like an animal deserves to be flogged. Whether the law supports it is story for another day.
Dem no get sense to obstruct an AIG on duty?

4 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by Acidosis(m): 8:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
grin grin Lol

No be the same oba dey make mouth last week? grin grin

Una go hear am!! Lawless people.

"who is aig", lol. The lcc staff is simply learning from 'his' rude master - Fashola. These APC clowns feel they're above every other person in the society.

4 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by bolliejay(m): 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
fonzie2u:
Let's be fair here policemen don't pay at the toll. As long as you are more than two in d vehicle and produce your ID

The Lcc official got it wrong, all she needed to do was demand for their ID and photocopy
Demand for their I'd?? Lol ithink u don't knw Mbu........he could wait for the boom to be. Opened one after the other which really caused the problem!
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
chelseabmw:
Wow

Just like you were banning me anyhow in the Auto section for breaking no forum rules..... It starts like that!

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by deletrue: 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
Can't understand why apc controlled states, especially the governors are increasingly becoming useless. Is some evils moving their brain regions? How would they expect any armed forces members to stay on queue and even pay gate fee? These are people who are usually on emergencies? Well, I have strong trust for Mbu. No body mess him up and go free.
Am especially happy for him to have been posted to that rubbish area.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by bolliejay(m): 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
tit:
Mbu should deal with all apc kpians!
In recent times, I hv neva seen any sensible post from u. I hope after the elections u wil reset to ur true self.

Sai buhari

3 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by HugeMac: 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
popcykaylah:

he should get an e-tag if he doesn't wanna pay...everyone pays ..who the hell is he ?same way people use thier powers and break so many laws all in the name of I'm a police officer..wetin go make oba of Lagos cars get e-tags ...he should go get one ..
Pay 250 just to pass road ? You must be an E-diot , I don't just get why we have human beings like you in this world , Toll gate is illegal , where is all the tax payers money going?
You support evil because of party alliance ,You sell your birth right for worthless ideology , you are worse than Esau , APC government in lagos does not have a human face , they are wicked and blind to the poor masses ,and You are here foolishly hailing wickedness , Posterity will judge us all

8 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by KORLAR(m): 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
Initial gra gra. This is Lagos!
Not Rivers.

2 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by mrofficial(m): 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
Acidosis:
grin grin Lol

No be the same oba dey make mouth last week? grin grin

Una go hear am!! Lawless people.

"who is aig", lol. The lcc staff is simply learning from 'his' rude master - Fashola. These APC clowns feel they're above every other person in the society.

Of course, Oba will play along. But you know it won't go down just like that. They will strategise for the thug called Mbu.

2 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by Lakeshizu(m): 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
This story is incomplete.
The op didnt tell us that the operators of the toll plaza switched off all the toll points for both incoming and outgoing cars, when the AIG refused to pay and he was told to reverse. The mobile policemen have all been released.
Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by menix(m): 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
nijanigga:

-this statement here is kinda rude ? do you have common sense?

Broz mst u insult u dude..
Yes he might not ve common sense nd I might not ve too.
Buh I mst tell u dis altering such word to mii on d street is a "NO" nd termed "RUDE" nd seriously u will learn d hard way except u man enough..

Everyone here is entitled to his opinion..

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by udemzyudex(m): 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
alienvirus:
Mbu. This is Lagos. You will soon know
This one dey talk like say he fit do anything...

7 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hia hia hia! I laugh in english. I'm sorry for those PDPians hailing Mbu's 'above the law' actions...what goes around comes around; mbu does not know the party you are supporting! If you encourage him, he will lord it over you all, regardless of your political affiliation. Better join mouth now and reprimand the thief, like the yorubas will say.

BTW, I don't think Mbu's convoy should pay toll fee, also the lcc guy was rude.
What is worse though, is Mbu locking them all up and yearning opat. Mbu will definitely meet his waterloo in Lagos if he misbehaves- he has chosen pap where his hand can't reach the basket. A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by dammytosh: 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
LCC is more powerful than we think.

Releasing AIG's detainee overnight and restoring their security men.

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by nortcentrallord(m): 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
"Who is the AIG". Now they know who he is. Why did they run to Oba Rilwan again? Idats. They think it's all police you can insult. Let's see how APC will rig election in that zone now. Nansense.

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by iahmed(m): 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
Mbu should be incharge of Borno state and its environs,he seems capable

4 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by bolliejay(m): 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
Lakeshizu:
This story is incomplete.
The op didnt tell us that the operators of the toll plaza switched off all the toll points for both incoming and outgoing cars, when the AIG refused to pay and he was told to reverse. The mobile policemen have all been released.
Liar frm the pit of hell!
I was dia dat day. Which toll points was switched off? When was he asked to reverse?
U don't have to lie to butress ur point.
Smh

2 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
candy:
Hia hia hia! I laugh in english. I'm sorry for those PDPians hailing Mbu's 'above the law' actions...what goes around comes around; mbu does not know the party you are supporting! If you encourage him, he will lord it over you all, regardless of your political affiliation. Better join mouth now and reprimand the thief, like the yorubas will say.

BTW, I don't think Mbu's convoy should pay toll fee, also the lcc guy was rude.
What is worse though, is Mbu locking them all up and yearning opat. Mbu will definitely meet his waterloo in Lagos- he has chose his pap where his hand can't reach the basket. A word is enough for the wise.
Stop all this miss guarded statement about Mbu. Infact, what the hell are you saying? You want to collect toll from AIG? Isn't that madness?

If that daft called Oba Rilicraze behaves anyhow, he would be summoned, even the Emir Sanusi can testify to that.

You had better keep your mouth shut!

3 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by putin3: 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
Up up mbu

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
drlawizle:

The statement was d main problem...what happened to being firm & polite?
am sure the arrogances made things worst

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by taha24: 8:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ds man again always in d 4front of controlversy. Can't his children call him to order.

2 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza by amakenny: 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
“For now I do not have another job and will only do the right thing to protect my job. All I need is police officers to know the power they carry and utilize it properly according to the constitution.” ... Mbu

That's a fine statement. If police know their work well and do it well, there would have been no need to deploy the army to do police duties.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Caption This Handshake Of President Buhari And Bukola Saraki / Nigerians In France Join #EndSWAT Protest, Ask Buhari, IGP To Resign / Throwback Picture Of Bukola Saraki And His Father In 1960s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.