Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. (21366 Views)

Begging Classmates For Food In Primary/Secondary Schools (Pic) / 7 Types Of Punishments We Had In School We Can Never Forget / Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
isan:
shocked u rep BBHS. I heard student used to raped teachers in yur skul is dat true? Well I rep IGBORE HIGH SCHOOL am sure u knw it. D baddest skul in ogun
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!
My mouth wan tear!
Last Bullet
That's fallacious!
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
if you are caught fighting then forget about your life because you will be asked to fight with your opponent for 3hours (nonstop)

You better dont want to stop becos if you do, your body go tell you.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by upsonn(m): 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
My is ride bicycle... U stand on ur toes and u go down with angryMy is ride bicycle... U stand on ur toes and u go down with

1 Like

Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by Teaxa(m): 11:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
2much to remember all
But the one I hated most was sticking my head in2 dis king chair n my butt out there yearning for help with the teacher like "see that fresh a**"

1 Like

Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by Teaxa(m): 11:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
2much to remember all
But the one I hated most was sticking my head in2 dis kind chair n my butt out there yearning for help with the teacher like "see that fresh a**"
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by Hyinkar97(m): 11:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
jaybee08:
Pick a pin
you be leper
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by UuzbaGuuzba: 11:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
FGC Warri
1. Take it on thy belly level - to lie down on the ground ANWHERE

2. Sabash!!! - A blast of a palm on your back

3. Stay like that! - When he's about to give you the sabash and you start bending your back to dodge.

4. Angle 90 - as if you are sitting with your arms stretched out, you back againt the wall but no chair.

5. 2 by 2 - Your 2 arms and 2 legs inside the 4 holes of 2 adjacent cement blocks horizontal on the wall

6. Superman. - Imagine superman flying sideways. Use your out streched arms and legs to support you on the wall.

7. KPOZZ / WOZZ - Heavy slaps that appear like magic. The slapper will trick you not to know which hand he will use. either left or right.

8. THE LAST!. - Everybody is supposed to rush off their beds to the senior. The last person to arrive takes his plate to wash.

9. THE FIRST! - Opposite of the above. A dirty trick.

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by UuzbaGuuzba: 12:01am On Feb 09, 2015
fpeter:
The fear of FGC WARRI is the beginning of wisdom

MY VERY GUY. WELCOME.

I Sha spent 1 year. 1990-91.

Evilness of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by eluquenson(m): 12:04am On Feb 09, 2015
pelij:
that serves you right, why on earth did you attend village school?
So you thought if was a village skool @Surulere, Lagos.
Men things are happening in our public skool.
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by lyrikx(m): 12:11am On Feb 09, 2015
dami24:
I'm sure of one reason why you received alot - your English
Nah!I tink its his inability to bring up a reasonable topic
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by Pappyjim: 12:14am On Feb 09, 2015
Their is one we call "Start thinking about your life". Any man that attends command secondary school ibadan in early 90's will understand it better! You'll prostrate flat, put your hands on yur cheeks, it's only your elbow and toes dat touches d floor! Honestly u can't stay their for 3 minutes without shedding tears and curse d day you were registered in dat school!

1 Like

Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by upros(m): 3:08am On Feb 09, 2015
http://youthincome.com/?user=13919 online money making ..easy nd 100% real..
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by 1miccza: 6:11am On Feb 09, 2015
jaybee08:
Pick a pin

Pick a pin I van never forget that
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by helphelp: 6:11am On Feb 09, 2015
F^ck Alhaja...that punishment na die
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by efguy1(m): 7:17am On Feb 09, 2015
Eeser:
'Catch your ears'. When you get up it will be like the whole world is running in circles.
Meanwhile,
March1= M
March 2= U
March 3= H
March 4= A
March 5= M
March 6= M
March 7= A
March 8= D
March 9= U
March10= B
March11= U
March12= H
March13= A
March15= R
March16= I
March 17= Y
March 18= E
March 19= M
March 20= I
March 21= O
March 22= S
March 23= I
March 24= N
March 25= B
March 26= A
March 27= J
March 28= O
Vote for change
#MARCH4BUHARI
Frm Feb 2 march, u guys no get job o
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by baski92(m): 7:25am On Feb 09, 2015
All d does punishment u mentioned..... Na 4 prevent school ajebo children.... Not like pple like me May go public school ( army day secondary school ) we were treated like solders, soldiers beta like animals ...... Hardly u see a student white shirt with out stain of blood
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by festusperry(m): 7:52am On Feb 09, 2015
Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahgahagagagaga if I talk my own ehh.chai I really suffered joor me nd my cacus men!!! If Outall them no use blow finish us na to go principal office the bastard go on e AC make our body cold well b4 e fire down...so many many inhuman things when them don do us...no blame them sha we gv them PROBLEM...we where tagged the so called bad boys in d schl
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 09, 2015
going to school farm. I love it cos i wouldn't go to work but listen to music
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by snowprince59(m): 8:11am On Feb 09, 2015
Na wao! Na only yu waka come with these punishment? U stubborn o. U go don old pass your age be dat. My own beta, na just expulsion I experienced. ROTFL
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by EOOJ(m): 8:16am On Feb 09, 2015
DanceVille:
I do received a lots of punishment especially when I was in Primary.Here are few I can recall.
Frog jump.
Kneel down and close your eyes.
Hands up and close your eyes.
Crawling.
Cutting Bushes..
Lol!!!.
Add Yours Nairalanders.

Frog jump, walking on knees on sand, lieing down n looking at d sun, riding machine, pick pin, up down, kneeling down with hands up n eyes closed, hands on d ground with both foot on d wall, squarting,

;Dam laffing now but den I almost felt like dieing o
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by fpeter(f): 8:25am On Feb 09, 2015
UuzbaGuuzba:

MY VERY GUY. WELCOME.

I Sha spent 1 year. 1990-91.

Evilness of the highest order.

why you run nah?
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by Dbestmax(m): 8:26am On Feb 09, 2015
Smurfette:
Full a bucket with a spoon and pick pin or push d car drawn on d board.hmmmm
#simple...carry d cardboard tear race
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by Dbestmax(m): 8:28am On Feb 09, 2015
teemanbastos:
teacher draws Car on the board.
Orders you to push it to the edge of the board.
Inability to push = kobokolashing.

In d hostel...if caught sneaking out and in. Na die b dat.
Patron brings out big bath(gorodom grin) and orders you to go about 1km to a stream with a fork and fill it up undecided

in dininq room..if caught making noise.. Nxt na to sweep the football field clean undecided
Teacher say make I push car for Board...she dey craze ..na to go d oda end of d board draw d car come clean am 4 d oda part

1 Like

Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 09, 2015
pelij:
that local place abi?

#Rubbish
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by Chadso(m): 9:09am On Feb 09, 2015
Smurfette:
Full a bucket with a spoon and pick pin or push d car drawn on d board.hmmmm
this your monika sha!! grin
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by hotgunz(m): 9:14am On Feb 09, 2015
In my sch we punish teachers, the don't punish us. U touch me den u re in for it.
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by killercute16(m): 9:22am On Feb 09, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
I attended the famous Baptist Boys' High School (BBHS).
It's a school known for producing great Nigerians such as me, former president Olusegun Obasanjo, Late Chief MKO Abiola, former governor of Ogun State Otunba Gbenga Daniel and several others.

But my school toilet doesn't depict its greatness.
BBHS had the worst toilet I ever used!

Last bullet
The worst punishment in my secondary school is to wash the school's toilet.
The toilet is an 8 holes pit latrine.
It housed the baddest flies, odours and diseases you can think of.
The toilet is just as bad as you can imagine.
For you to wash BBHS toilet, you must be a notorious student.

I was hospitalised for 3 days after washing it!
You mean known for producing great thieves(na joke oh bros)
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by killercute16(m): 10:07am On Feb 09, 2015
pelij:
I was asked to stand naked in the class for 3hours grin

i did it sha, later my teacher then order the girls to touch my dick chai (that one na die)i bin no gree but as them touch am for 2seconds na im e sweet me pass food..... Come see were i dey beg for more nawaoo oooo school life sweet/bitter.
U just calm down,carry your phone,login nairaland and start lying

1 Like

Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 09, 2015
killercute16:
U just calm down,carry your phone,login nairaland and start lying
are you referring to me? grin
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by brennyB: 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
Paint wall. Fetch water with tea spoon. Lie down under bunk. Pick pin. Frog jump. Drive okada grin
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by Smurfette(f): 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
Chadso:
this your monika sha!! grin
tongue
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by tinyanosa(f): 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
[quote author=pelij post=30555336]Is that a purnishment? Yes pls...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) / FUOYE Farm Practice Year (FPY) 2017/2018 Session (Photos) / Steps To Write WAEC, NECO, NABTEB Informal Letter Posted Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.