Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. (21286 Views)

Begging Classmates For Food In Primary/Secondary Schools (Pic) / 7 Types Of Punishments We Had In School We Can Never Forget / Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by tinyanosa(f): 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
pelij:
Is that a purnishment?
yes pls..
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
Pick Pin! Very wicked something! Mschewwww!!!
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by emekz1: 3:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
I will never forget the pains of AGAMA,FROG JUMP AND OKADA cry
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by erasokafor(m): 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
Mine was to wash the pots after refectory tins( table 1 to 45)each table,two pots..that's 90pots becos that day will be for garri n draw soup. Or even to go n harvest yam or coco yam in d farm we call desert becos its far n lonely(in hot afternoon wen others r taking siesta).then smbdy got bitten by a scorpion
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
killercute16:
You mean known for producing great thieves(na joke oh bros)

You deserve e-slap!
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by VickyRotex(f): 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
I attended the famous Baptist Boys' High School (BBHS).
It's a school known for producing great Nigerians such as me, former president Olusegun Obasanjo, Late Chief MKO Abiola, former governor of Ogun State Otunba Gbenga Daniel and several others.

But my school's toilet doesn't depict its greatness.
BBHS had the worst toilet I ever used!

Last bullet
The worst punishment in my secondary school is to wash the school's toilet.
The toilet is an 8 holes pit latrine.
It housed the baddest flies, odours and diseases you can think of.
The toilet is just as bad as you can imagine.
For you to wash BBHS toilet, you must be a notorious student.

I was hospitalised for 3 days after washing it!

Hahahaha
That means you were notorious grin
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by killercute16(m): 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:

You deserve e-slap!
From who??
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by misshoree(f): 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
Wait for your boyfriend undecided
That punishment Is so bad embarassed
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by Chadso(m): 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
Smurfette:
tongue
Re u actually shorter than a smurf?? Cos dats wah Smurfette should mean
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by fuckerholic(m): 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
Lifebender:
They dont punish us in rome where i school undecided
No wonder !
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by fuckerholic(m): 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
Etumgbe:
Ovoko boys back then na die.

One rev. fr called guyeze na fire.

He calls his own flogging 'injection'
Rev fathers and sisters are mainly sadists in schools as if say na person send them
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
Mine was 7 hot strokes of cane on my buttocks for mimicking a friend.
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
VickyRotex:

Hahahaha
That means you were notorious grin
No...
I was implicated in a brawl.
Na so dem name me to bad person.
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by amosamali(m): 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
I attended the famous Baptist Boys' High School (BBHS).
It's a school known for producing great Nigerians such as me, former president Olusegun Obasanjo, Late Chief MKO Abiola, former governor of Ogun State Otunba Gbenga Daniel and several others.

But my school's toilet doesn't depict its greatness.
BBHS had the worst toilet I ever used!

Last bullet
The worst punishment in my secondary school is to wash the school's toilet.
The toilet is an 8 holes pit latrine.
It housed the baddest flies, odours and diseases you can think of.
The toilet is just as bad as you can imagine.
For you to wash BBHS toilet, you must be a notorious student.

I was hospitalised for 3 days after washing it!

So in another news You were/are a notorious student!
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by amosamali(m): 10:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
Lifebender:
They dont punish us in rome where i school undecided

Yeah dats true
Schooling in Rome alone is enough Punishment!
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 10, 2015
dami24:
I'm sure of one reason why you received alot - your English

Lol... cool
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:36am On Feb 10, 2015
amosamali:

So in another news You were/are a notorious student!
no, I was implicated
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by Smurfette(f): 7:26am On Feb 10, 2015
angry
Chadso:
Re u actually shorter than a smurf?? Cos dats wah Smurfette should mean
nah, I dnt tink u ave watched the Smurfs, smurfette is the female and I am not short
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by VickyRotex(f): 7:55am On Feb 10, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:

No...
I was implicated in a brawl.
Na so dem name me to bad person.

Hahahaha. Eyah.... aye le cry
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:14am On Feb 10, 2015
VickyRotex:

Hahahaha. Eyah.... aye le cry
Beeni

1 Like

Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by Chadso(m): 8:45am On Feb 10, 2015
Smurfette:
angry nah, I dnt tink u ave watched the Smurfs, smurfette is the female and I am not short
Yea.. I haven't watched The Smurfs but I know a smurfette is a small blue 'female' human like creature
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
killercute16:
From who??
Me
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by killercute16(m): 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:

Me
Dreamer.
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by classicladyk(f): 3:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
carry your stool place on ur heavy locker and carry the locker on your head... that happens every night prep. our study prefect wicked die..
if your socks is dirty you il tie it on your head and wear a placard on your neck... yours may be written president or floor member. it depends on the gravity of the dirtiness.. during lunch.. you walk into the refectory marching and singing "we are the members of DPP... the dirty peoples party!" after that you will tell the students your aim and objectives... matter never end ooo... during siesta you will cut the grass to a v. cut... tomorrow no be person go tell you to avoid dirtiness..
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by flimzy24: 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
NMS boys know beta
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by flimzy24: 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
NMS boys know beta...pry sit up...shoulder level..hang up....4wd rool...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Will Continue As Long As FG Withholds Our Salaries - Ogunyemi / What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? / Honoris United Universities Acquires Nile University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.