Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken (25139 Views)

Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex / 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja / Would You Buy This For Your 14 Year Old Son/daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by Tymax(m): 7:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
bushdoc9919:
He was sent to a remand home...not prison. Difference !

Nigerian remand home no be beta place o.

1 Like

Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
lookingforjob:
[s] I EVEN THOUGHT THE STEP MOTHER IS IGBO. THEY HAVE SUCH WICKED AND HEARTLESS BEHAVIOURS. WICKED TRIBE OF THE Igbos [\s] undecided undecided
clearly your moniker says it all cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by umar745(m): 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
lookingforjob:
I EVEN THOUGHT THE STEP MOTHER IS IGBO. THEY HAVE SUCH WICKED AND HEARTLESS BEHAVIOURS. WICKED TRIBE OF THE Igbos undecided undecided

You are sick
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by soulglo: 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
Imanuelle:
Remanded for 5 months because of ordinary okuko?

Chai!!!

Women!

APGA better go and take advantage, shebi na chicken them dey share?

It has nothing to do with women. It is a problem with the system. Did he kill the chicken out of spite or was it an accident? If he did it out of spite then there should be very real consequences. A young child that age killing animals out of anger can end up killing humans. What would have been better would have been to put him in a place were he could get help in dealing with his emotions normally and putting him in a group home would be a better option than jail or "remand home". I would still like to know where his parents are as nothing was said about them. Ultimately, even the parents should do the right thing and make sure a child gets the message loud and clear that killing anything because you are angry will not be tolerated.

2 Likes

Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by FavourCintosis(m): 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
lookingforjob:
I EVEN THOUGHT THE STEP MOTHER IS IGBO. THEY HAVE SUCH WICKED AND HEARTLESS BEHAVIOURS. WICKED TRIBE OF THE Igbos undecided undecided
..u will continue looking 4 job even down below

1 Like

Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by FavourCintosis(m): 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
lookingforjob:
...like seriously,no wonder you are still looking 4 job...who will employ a person filled with tribal hatred like u b/c an organization is always filled with ppl 4rm different tribes....u wil definitely cuz confusion,blackmails and backstabings especially wen ur co-igbo worker does better dan u(which is definitely gonna happen).

1 Like

Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by xamiel4(m): 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
lookingforjob:
what you said how does it make any sense to the topic? Mtcheew
angry
lookingforjob:
what you said how does it make any sense to the topic? Mtcheew
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by xamiel4(m): 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
lookingforjob:
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by MymothersKeeper(f): 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
In my jss school one boy called adeeko & I caught ikoro to go and buy beske. We saw a local On the way who claimed adeeko is trampling his mothers tomatoe plant , they started a fight in the bush , all of a sudden adeeko viciously kicks the local on both legs landing him on the floor then took a big stone and smash the other on the head! as I saw a river of blood I took to my heels till I got to school. After break I could not find adeeko to ask him what happened to the boy did he call for help ? Adeeko never came back to school, he ran home and I do not know the other local or what happened to him.
As I grew older I reflected & thought that adeeko might have seriously injured that local and ran away ! Moral of the story that boy should not be released without rehabilitation because some kids are animals & don't leave your kids outside unattended to
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by jerrymej(m): 7:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hmmm shoo... I think that chicken represent something else that 'll warrant such punishment... Where is the father?
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by DuchessLily(f): 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
Fake story. Jail a 14yr old?? Mtsweee
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by xmich(m): 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
lookingforjob:

I can see madness runing in your vein better go for medical checkup b4 it gets out of hand
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by xmich(m): 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
lookingforjob:

I can see madness runing in your vein better go for medical checkup b4 it gets out of hand.
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by meforyou1(m): 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
Typical APC sharia laws. Thank God the kid's hands were not cut off. That Islamic fundamentalist, semi illiterate, certificateless, certificate forger, terrorism sponsor bokkohari will not, and must never rule a one nigeria.
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by meforyou1(m): 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
lookingforjob:
ur fada. And ur mama. U are a typical reason abortion activists are making a good point

1 Like

Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by jzdoberman: 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
lookingforjob:

I hope say ur mama don pay her 'groom-price' to ur papa family?
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by Mariojane(f): 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
Akinz0126:
I don't tink its ordinary they must be under a very power spell if not haha nitori chicken shocked this life is delicate indid.
tell me d truth, are u attending mountain of fire? Cos those people don't believe in natural occurrence or coincidence they alwaz believe their must b a spiritual back up with everytin dt happens around them nd everybody is a suspect
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
soulglo:

It has nothing to do with women. It is a problem with the system. Did he kill the chicken out of spite or was it an accident? If he did it out of spite then there should be very real consequences. A young child that age killing animals out of anger can end up killing humans. What would have been better would have been to put him in a place were he could get help in dealing with his emotions normally and putting him in a group home would be a better option than jail or "remand home". I would still like to know where his parents are as nothing was said about them. Ultimately, even the parents should do the right thing and make sure a child gets the message loud and clear that killing anything because you are angry will not be tolerated.

'Agreeded'
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by Nicklaus(m): 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
Is this a joke Remanded for killing a chicken when boko harams are roaming free even though they bomb humans on daily basis. M not amused, How dare them!.
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
[size=28pt]WoW KANO has some serious Animal Rights Laws!

[/size] grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
lookingforjob:
jobless goat. you are the reason why abortion should legalize in nigeria. product of a leaked condom. you will only get job any time you become 79 years old. big fool.
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by evesdon4u: 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
Load of crap as usual.
How did the story even sound to you when you were conjuring it up?
And it even made front-page...
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by ceejay80s(m): 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
lookingforjob:
Baasstard donkey
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by mooremedia: 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
Bros I'm not Igbo but what your wrote here is utterly distasteful
lookingforjob:

1 Like

Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by Missmossy(f): 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
shocked For real?

This is so out of it i must confess, chai!
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by kenee24(m): 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
Na wa ooo for dis our legal system...ow 14 year old boy go enta jail for 5 months because he killed a chicken,he shud have been punished in another way.
https://tips.naij.com/4-things-women-wont-tell-you-about-sexbut-you-need.html
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
damola1:
Man, been born in Nigeria is messed up... I tell ya!

chicken, 14year old, 5 months jail, the judge needs to be jailed!

No sane Nigerian who can afford overseas child delivery should allow his kids be born in a country that Jonathan will rule for another 4 years and kids born 6 years ago, will still be pulling generator... or have no protection... Nigeria slows down everything in life... everything..

lmao
lwkmd
lol
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by veave(f): 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
canalily:
you want follow him serveundecided ?

No lipsrsealed
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by Amhappy(f): 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
Do one kill fly with a sledge hammer. The penalty should be equal to the offence. 5month in remand home for killing a chicken,a fourteen yr old for that matter, haba thats gross. He may eventually come out more hardened sef.

1 Like

Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by veave(f): 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
sweetgala:

It is discipline and rehabilitation , he would learn young that his actions have consequences. That is another person's property he destroyed with prior intention.

Okay sad
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by veave(f): 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
krall:
its a remand home not a jail. juveniles go there all the time to correct strong head. no cause for alarm.

Are you sure? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Affordable 3D Wallpaper @3000 per roll / Its Our One Year Anniversary / Little Boy Cries Over Guinness, Rejects Water Or Any Other Drink(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.