Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken (25140 Views)

Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex / 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja / Would You Buy This For Your 14 Year Old Son/daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by heffem(m): 7:52am On Feb 10, 2015
That means say with all the chicken crimes wey ȋ̝̊̅ commit that year......Ω̴̩̩̩̥a sentence to death by stoning ȋ̝̊̅ supos get be that.........#wicked step murderer
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by ernecy(m): 8:11am On Feb 10, 2015
lookingforjob:
I EVEN THOUGHT THE STEP MOTHER IS IGBO. THEY HAVE SUCH WICKED AND HEARTLESS BEHAVIOURS. WICKED TRIBE OF THE Igbos undecided undecided
u don't want to stop this ur foolishness
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 10, 2015
mfm04622:

What is the difference? Remand home is PRISON for children! Their freedom is still restricted. No difference between prison and remand home.

Just to correct the idea that a 14 year old is in 'adult'' jail.
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by Nicepoker(m): 10:47am On Feb 10, 2015
veave:

So another person's child spent 5months in jail for a chicken and she could sleep well at night?
Were is the boy's father?
Hmmmn.
Things are happening in naija...

I guess he was charged for chickenslaughter... please who knows how many years the judge gives for that offense undecided
run ur mouth. When u end up as a 2nd wife in ur husband's house. U will know what that means.
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by sweetgala(m): 11:08am On Feb 10, 2015
mfm04622:

But he has lost his freedom for 5 months? How long will he be sentenced to if convicted of the crime? What is the greatest thing a man can lose after his life if not his freedom?

His life and freedom for a longer term if he doesn't learn now
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by sweetgala(m): 11:11am On Feb 10, 2015
mfm04622:

All those you listed are ADULTS! Would they be treated same way if the perpetrator is a minor?

Did you miss reasoning 101 classes, the boy has been sentenced to juvenile detention not just because he killed the chicken but also because he showed no remorse and could not settle amicably with his step mother
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by veave(f): 11:12am On Feb 10, 2015
Nicepoker:
run ur mouth. When u end up as a 2nd wife in ur husband's house. U will know what that means.

Love you tooo kiss kiss kiss
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by Goahead(m): 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
intergral:

Mr GOA-T-HEAD and it is Buhari that jailed small children?
Updated foolcheesy
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by mfm04622: 6:17am On Feb 22, 2015
sweetgala:

Did you miss reasoning 101 classes, the boy has been sentenced to juvenile detention not just because he killed the chicken but also because he showed no remorse and could not settle amicably with his step mother

You are the one that missed reasoning class! It was the step mum that refused the case to be settled! I take decisions for a living, so don't insult me. Am sure you will refer to me as sir if you meet me
Re: 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken by sweetgala(m): 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
mfm04622:

You are the one that missed reasoning class! It was the step mum that refused the case to be settled! I take decisions for a living, so don't insult me. Am sure you will refer to me as sir if you meet me

Sir , I owe you no regard and any given would be at the throne of virtue. I'm not one of your arrant boys in Nigeria that bow because of some pennies you may give.

That you make decisions neither provides you are a qualified leader or capable of making just , human and proper decisions .

Please kindly crawl back to your zone , you sound like some local champion who has control of some square metres AY best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Affordable 3D Wallpaper @3000 per roll / Its Our One Year Anniversary / Little Boy Cries Over Guinness, Rejects Water Or Any Other Drink(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.