Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

So So Broken. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So So Broken. (3835 Views)

10 Bro Codes That Can Never Be Broken. / Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs / Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

So So Broken. by realdee44(f): 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
I met a guy in july 2014, an officer & he asked me out & told me he has a lady he wanted to date they met online but after seeing her physically, he was not attracted to her so accepted him & we started dating as a militray guy, I knew I was not his only woman.

Two months into our affair, he told me he wants to be very serious with me & put away other ladies, hum! I work with the military so I no them & refuse to get my hopes high but in the 3rd month of our affair I was already in love, sincerly in love. I was not after his money or who he is but I just love him.

In Nov 2014, I bought a car & the car arrived 3 days to when I was to travel so I dropped the car with him. I was away for 2 weeks. When I returned I found out his younger brother had an accident with the car of which he later repaired it.

In the process of reparing the car we had a problem because he refused to pay fully for the repairs & was expecting me to bring some money for the repair but refused because since we started dating in july he never for once gave me anything I have been the one buying things for his house & cooking for him with my money.

I finally paid the bal for the repair, two weeks later we made up & spend the night together & there after we didn't see again & after 2weeks again he called me & told me his boy & brother are asking after me & he doesn't no what to tell them & asked him to tell them anything he like.

We kept chatting from time to time but we've not seen for sometime so I called him yesterday to no how he is doing then he told me he had an acciedent and was in the hospital for one week but was discharged yesterday. I tod him I will like to pay him a visit 2day & that am making pepper soup for him which he agreed to.

I called him b4 leaving my house to tell him I was on my way to his place & he said ok that he is at home. Getting to his house I saw him with another woman so after spending less than 5mins I told him I was leaving & asked that we talk in private.

When we got talking, he told me she is his girlfriend & they have been together for 12 years.

Thinking about it, 12 whole years, they met in there secondary school when he was nothing. So I have to break up my relationship with him so he can focus on her so I walked away. Its not easy at all but I have to do it.

I got back home & cried my pains out then I realised that crying is the best way to heal a broken heart.

4 Likes

Re: So So Broken. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hearts are broken but certainly broken hearts are always healed.... Dearie it's well just let go, work on yourself, and a better guy will surely love you someday
Re: So So Broken. by ronald4lif(m): 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
So there are some women who can love like this and prove it this much. And to think such women most times ends up with jerks is sickening. Irony of life; good girls are attracted to sickos and good guys are in look out for b1tches.

The guy even knew he was with a woman and told you to visit? No respect for you at all. Nawa ohh. But you should be glad it's all over now. Hard to deal with but he was never meant for you. Time to move on with life and hopefully you ll find someone who worth your love

6 Likes

Re: So So Broken. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
It was a risk dating him in the first place. Allowing your emotions to get the better of your reasoning was one colossal mistake that shouldn't have happened.

Good to know you broke up with him.

Give up on the crying dear, go out there and catch some fun.

It's over 7 billion people on earth, I'm 100% sure there is someone out there who deserves you more.

1 Like

Re: So So Broken. by Sunkyphil(m): 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
u shld av noticed d guy's shady ways right from onset.with time sha u will get over it;ur reak guy is out there waiting for u to cun into his arms
Re: So So Broken. by ronald4lif(m): 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
AirborneLacer:
It was a risk dating him in the first place. Allowing your emotions to get the better of your reasoning was one colossal mistake that shouldn't have happened.

Good to know you broke up with him.

Give up on the crying dear, go out there and catch some fun.

It's over 7 billion people on earth, I'm 100% sure there is someone out there who deserves you more.

Nicely put. World is too populated to worry over one person. The only problem in today's world is that many people are attracted to the wrong people.
Re: So So Broken. by naijaboiy: 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
Time Heals smiley

1 Like

Re: So So Broken. by MizMyColi(f): 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
cry cry
I am so hugging you right now.

And I'm so sorry.

I think I have an idea of love being one sided and then coupled with betrayal sad ah!

It's okay to be broken.
It's okay to grieve.
Re: So So Broken. by ehin(f): 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
Quit painful forget about him u don't need him its his lost
Re: So So Broken. by MizMyColi(f): 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
Take all the time that you need to heal.

You'll be strong again.
And you'll find genuine happiness.

Chai!
Sending hugs your way right now smiley

Your labour of love is not in vain.
The love you've given will surely find its way home to you.

As hard as it might be for you to believe at this time
Someone who deserves you, who thinks you're worth fighting for is out there.

May destiny bring your paths together.
Please stay strong.
Re: So So Broken. by Enegod(m): 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: So So Broken. by okotv(m): 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
ehyah....love is magical. Take heart, you would find a perfect and complimentary guy soon enough.
Re: So So Broken. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
Not a bit sorry for you. You deserved what you got.

You knew he had side chicks all along and still went on to continue dating him. Even warming his bed and cooking for him not minding the risk of STIs or diseases.

You just showed your lack of self respect. This is not a case of love but that of willingly walking through fire and expecting not to be burnt.

3 Likes

Re: So So Broken. by MizMyColi(f): 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
At a time like this, you're very vulnerable.

I know because I've been there, I'm still in a process of total recovery.

Please be careful.
Do your best not to let your emotions determine your actions.

You might wanna change locations or get support from a trusted friend or two, should it be that what you get on here doesn't suffice.

If you wanna have a rebound relationship, fine, but in my opinion, it's not worth it. Just be for now. Be dear.

You could click on the link right there on my siggy.
My latest post encouraged some persons, it might help you too.

Just stay strong. Please.
Re: So So Broken. by realdee44(f): 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

Nicely put. World is too populated to worry over one person. The only problem in today's world is that many people are attracted to the wrong people.
When u are truly in love then u will realised that worrying over one person out of the whole population is all u want.

1 Like

Re: So So Broken. by immortalvoices(m): 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
You will heal with time

Ask God to help out out.
Re: So So Broken. by jmoore(m): 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
realdee44:
I got back home & cried my pains out then I realised that crying is the best way to heal a broken heart.
Thank you. I will not recommend super glue again to some folks.
Re: So So Broken. by pasqal09: 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
When will people learn?

Never make someone who takes you as an option a priority.

The OP's heartbreak is self-inflicted.

4 Likes

Re: So So Broken. by ronald4lif(m): 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
realdee44:
When u are truly in love then u will realised that worrying over one person out of the whole population is all u want.

Hey I know the feeling you are right now but it's obvious you misunderstood my message. It was just to encourage you moving on with your life, not that he (your man now ex) is just a regular person out there. Get a grip of yourself and please move on. Heart breaks usually takes us a step closer to the one we are destined to be with. I am sorry about your predicament but life goes on

1 Like

Re: So So Broken. by MizMyColi(f): 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
It is very easy to judge and condemn her.

If you've never walked a person's journey, don't judge their story.

I won't lie.
This story might be made up o
But I'm touched and I empathize with her.

The lessons and blame game can come later, that's if she's not even cutting herself with hurtful thoughts towards herself as I write.

But I think she's strong.
She'll get over this.
I hope she forgives the guy, that's one sure way to bounce back faster.
Re: So So Broken. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
You need to do just one thing. Move on!

It may not be easy but it's surely not hard smiley
Re: So So Broken. by guente02(m): 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
Eiya
Re: So So Broken. by demelza: 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
Chai!
Her story brings back so many memories.
Abraham, God will punish you.
Op, it will be better in the end, its Ok to cry.

1 Like

Re: So So Broken. by realdee44(f): 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
pasqal09:
When will people learn?

Never make someone who takes you as an option a priority.

The OP's heartbreak is self-inflicted.
plz try to read & understand b4 u comment.
Re: So So Broken. by Agybabe(f): 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
Men! Dear Lord what should we do to them?

@op I am sorry you had to get it that way. But my counsel for you is never to give up on them. Yours is soon to come. Count it as an experience. All guys aren't the same except their 3rd leg.
Re: So So Broken. by pasqal09: 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
realdee44:
plz try to read & understand b4 u comment.
I did that before I commented
Re: So So Broken. by mcdokwe(m): 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
D unfortunate life's recurrence. The good girls end up with jack asses who do bad by them and good guys like us end up with the ladies who hurt us. Take heart dear. You will meet someone who deserves you.
Re: So So Broken. by Charles4075(m): 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
If you have to speculate if someone loves you and wants to be with you, chances are they don't. It's not that complicated. Love, in most cases, betrays the one feeling it. Don't waste moments waiting and wondering. Don't throw away your time dreaming of someone that doesn't want you. No one is that amazing, certainly not the one who would pass you up.

1 Like

Re: So So Broken. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
l see this is turning to a pity party.

I understand it's not good to knock someone who's already down but truth is if you don't tell people the basic facts they would end up just falling for the same mistakes and not do the right thing.

A man that openly cheats has no iota of respect for you and nothing would change him except when something drastic happens. I encourage people to fight for their relationships but this is not the kind of "relationship" to fight for. She gets nothing from it except for the boyfriend tag. She probably went on with the stereotype that all men cheat and have side chicks so his was not out of place as long as she is his main chick. What rubbish?

You saw the handwriting on the wall but numbed yourself from the reality, instead choosing to live in a fairy tale of he loves me and I love him.

I am sorry you are heartbroken, but you need to learn what self esteem and self respect is truly is before you dabble into another relationship. Time heals everything. You made a mistake. Accept that you were wrong and move on positively from there. If crying would help. cry out. You can also talk about it with people. It helps heal your wounds. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: So So Broken. by MrIncrediible(m): 10:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
MizMyColi:
It is very easy to judge and condemn her.

If you've never walked a person's journey, don't judge their story.

I won't lie.
This story might be made up o
But I'm touched and I empathize with her.

The lessons and blame game can come later, that's if she's not even cutting herself with hurtful thoughts towards herself as I write.

[s] But I think she's strong.
She'll get over this.
I hope she forgives the guy, that's one sure way to bounce back faster.
[/s]
I hope she doesn't forgive him for now. She works with the Military for God's sake...She should have locked the mofo up by now. Most times seeing who hurt you getting a good dose of hurt heals faster than time.
Re: So So Broken. by MizMyColi(f): 10:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
@Satope1
If by pity party, you mean showing empathy and some sensitivity to a person whose thread caption reads "so so broken"

Why break her more with our overly sensible and wise posts, when we can offer words of succour and encouragement.

Over time, I've found that people, by default already know the things they're doing wrongly and either chose to stifle that consciousness or let it out, in a bid to achieve better versions of themselves.

If she opened a thread captioned "advice please"

Ehen!!!!!!!!!
We can go all out, dig our mines of intelligence, e-flog her if need be, then profer a way out.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

Sometimes, when we grieve, we really don't need people to remind us of our mistake(s), they're ever before us or will eventually be.

A shoulder to cry on, someone who shows that rare capacity of understanding might be all we need to get on with our lives, whilst trying to become better versions of ourselves.

I do not claim to know it all in these matters, as wise as I may seem, as well versed as I may seem in life & love matters, I have actually acted stoopidly in the name of love, not once, not twice.

However, my strength lies in working on self.
Doing my best to become a better person, to the best of my knowledge.

After all is said and done, we all falter, we've all disappointed ourselves at one time or another in the name of "love".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So So Broken. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
realdee44:
I met a guy in july 2014, an officer & he asked me out & told me he has a lady he wanted to date they met online but after seeing her physically, he was not attracted to her so accepted him & we started dating as a militray guy, I knew I was not his only woman.

Two months into our affair, he told me he wants to be very serious with me & put away other ladies, hum! I work with the military so I no them & refuse to get my hopes high but in the 3rd month of our affair I was already in love, sincerly in love. I was not after his money or who he is but I just love him.

In Nov 2014, I bought a car & the car arrived 3 days to when I was to travel so I dropped the car with him. I was away for 2 weeks. When I returned I found out his younger brother had an accident with the car of which he later repaired it.

In the process of reparing the car we had a problem because he refused to pay fully for the repairs & was expecting me to bring some money for the repair but refused because since we started dating in july he never for once gave me anything I have been the one buying things for his house & cooking for him with my money.

I finally paid the bal for the repair, two weeks later we made up & spend the night together & there after we didn't see again & after 2weeks again he called me & told me his boy & brother are asking after me & he doesn't no what to tell them & asked him to tell them anything he like.

We kept chatting from time to time but we've not seen for sometime so I called him yesterday to no how he is doing then he told me he had an acciedent and was in the hospital for one week but was discharged yesterday. I tod him I will like to pay him a visit 2day & that am making pepper soup for him which he agreed to.

I called him b4 leaving my house to tell him I was on my way to his place & he said ok that he is at home. Getting to his house I saw him with another woman so after spending less than 5mins I told him I was leaving & asked that we talk in private.

When we got talking, he told me she is his girlfriend & they have been together for 12 years.

Thinking about it, 12 whole years, they met in there secondary school when he was nothing. So I have to break up my relationship with him so he can focus on her so I walked away. Its not easy at all but I have to do it.

Abeg, where is that your car? Have you collected it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You For Your Number? Pls Share / See Cute Photos Of Paul Pogba's Nigerian Born Girlfriend / Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.