Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice (5401 Views)

Why Is It Called "Heart Break" When Nothing Is Physically Broken In The Heart / How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
Please say what you wish to say to me,maybe It will make me shed all the tears and never make me repeat such mistake....
I met with this guy online and we just clicked,it was as if we had know each other for ages.He called me every morning and we also spent enough time chatting online.it was great,I felt I had finally found Mr right.He asked me out but I turned him down with much excuses that I don't want to be broken hearted again.To cut the story short,I gave in and it was wonderful,he invited me to his place and I did.
He warned my sometime ago when we were chatting that he could be touchy,we did kissed and a few touches.After like a week again,I went visiting and I don't know what came over me but I gave in and we had sex.When I left,He didn't bother chatting with me again and has changed the way he talks to me,As I type now I can't control myself because my tears are just giving way
please advice me,scold me,just say something that will make me think straight cos I don't know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
please I need advice
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by echobee(f): 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
sad sad sad sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
Sorry. I apologize on his behalf. We are sinners

11 Likes

Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
count him as a loss and move on, A better guy is waiting for you.

Goodluck

8 Likes

Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Zehner(f): 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
Awwwww....Poor baby! how were you to know he will change. Pele! This things happen, Move on and Next tym shine your eye angry undecided
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by alexx187(m): 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
reminiscing:
please I need advice
u should have taken ur time to study him properly,maybe the sight of him made ur legs wobble,and his aura gave u the vibes,I guess it's veni,vidi,vici on the part of the dude now...painful tho pele.....
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
Oh dear sad wipe ur tearz. wats done z done. so go nw and test urslf, and nvr make dat silly mistake again! e-dating z bad!
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Jenniedobi(f): 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
eyah, chop and clean mouth tell u bye bye.. Some guys sha embarassed
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by raziboi(m): 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
angel....mine dumped me..is not De end of De world
u av to be happy
engage urself with oda things

find new frnds....

De are making up ur history

buh don't stop loving...
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Juliano47(m): 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
Sad something. sad sad sad .....I'm sorry dear...you met with a wolf now you've got scars from that encounter....i believe now you've learnt your lessons. crying a sea won't make things right....you know what's best? Delete anything relating to him....it helps sometimes....busy yourself with thoughts of better things....if you don't have 'em....get books (not romantic books tho) if you can't afford 'em, ask me; i'll borrow you lots of interesting novels. Note: that sort of guy only wanted sex...if you keep him near, someday he might get thirsty and sweet-talk you into making up and get you unto his bed once more....dont say you're wiser now...because as always, they're perfect and smooth in the game, you won't see it coming. (I use to be one....i know the game). goodluck and stay safe. No mountain to high to climb.....

PS: don't forget to go have yoursef tested (that's if the sex was unsafe).

4 Likes

Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Juliano47(m): 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Oh dear sad wipe ur tearz. wats done z done. so go nw and test urslf, and nvr make dat silly mistake again! e-dating z bad!
Not so bad if you met with the right sort. angry don't discourage e-dating....even the ones you meet in the real still do worse thangs. may God save us all sad

2 Likes

Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by raziboi(m): 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
Zehner:
Awwwww....Poor baby! how were you to know he will change. Pele! This things happen, Move on and Next tym shine your eye angry undecided

shine ur eyes...

love nah bastard...

wen u fall deeply in love ma sister....ur thinking mentality will change °°°°°
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
Op I feel ur pain, u have been disillusioned. I have handled similar cases before, call me, let me guide u on how to forget abt everytin, believing me in two weeks time u gonna be strong. the therapy is so effective, It has work for many ladies/guys, it will definitely work for u.

I just wanna help,I knw hrtbreak is hard to get over, no strings.
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
Stories that touch
Just lie that he did not promise you cash
And take you shopping

You nor add those ones join am oo
Na only the bad make the guy do you remember

What about the sweet moment you guys shared together

Anyway..
It may be that MR KARMA visited you..
You can never tell

What goes around comes around

But that none of my business
Lemme sip my tea first

#PEACE

5 Likes

Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Zehner(f): 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
raziboi:

shine ur eyes...

love nah bastard...

wen u fall deeply in love ma sister....ur thinking mentality will change °°°°°
Forget dat tin! Maybe it's my kind of person sha! Bt na d same way wey I tk fall in love na im I go tk fall "out" of love. No tym.
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
how many rounds did you guys do? sorry I'm asking. let's get to the bottom of this once and for all dear.
did he remove your pant for you or you did?what's his name online?will you luv to hang out with me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by InZA: 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
E ma su kun mo so gbo embarassed

I believe there's a mix of evil and good in this world. Thats how it has been since the fall of Adam, that's how its going to be till the world ends.

Infact if there was no evil, we wouldn't recognise good when we saw it and if there was no good, we wouldn't recognize evil when we saw it. My point is you've been bitten by a touch of evil by the guy who obviously just wanted to sleep with you... but do not allow that experience close your heart to the good that is still out there. I believe your own man that would adore the air you breathe, is still very much out there.

Let go of this hurt and all the negative energy. You've learnt your lesson, now it's time for you to pick up yourself and move into more radiant experiences.
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
Zehner:
Forget dat tin! Maybe it's my kind of person sha! Bt na d same way wey I tk fall in love na im I go tk fall "out" of love. No tym.
fall in luv with me and know how far.
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by cuteniva: 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
Op jes do all d crying u can do and move on.true love will find u smday.
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Tymax(m): 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Sorry. I apologize on his behalf. We are sinners
You and who? angry
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Zehner(f): 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
shadowgwalker:
fall in luv with me and know how far.
wait till I fall "outta" love till den......the wait might be till 4eva tho! kiss
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Tallesty1(m): 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
Jenniedobi:
eyah, chop and clean mouth tell u bye bye.. Some guys sha embarassed
Such guys were recruited by other heartless ladies.

That's how it rolls.

1 Like

Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by RotrEmmanuel: 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
That moment when he realize u are cheap!!

what The hell will u fall in deep love with someone u haven't study?? U went ahead to kiss and had sex after a week.. U want me to say sorry bah SMH

U want us to believe u are a good girl
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by MrCork: 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
reminiscing:
Please say what you wish to say to me,maybe It will make me shed all the tears and never make me repeat such mistake....
I met with this guy online and we just clicked,it was as if we had know each other for ages.He called me every morning and we also spent enough time chatting online.it was great,I felt I had finally found Mr right.He asked me out but I turned him down with much excuses that I don't want to be broken hearted again.To cut the story short,I gave in and it was wonderful,he invited me to his place and I did.
He warned my sometime ago when we were chatting that he could be touchy,we did kissed and a few touches.After like a week again,I went visiting and I don't know what came over me but I gave in and we had sex.When I left,He didn't bother chatting with me again and has changed the way he talks to me,As I type now I can't control myself because my tears are just giving way
please advice me,scold me,just say something that will make me think straight cos I don't know what to do.

angry

1 Like

Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by adepiero: 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
Sorry dear, that's life for you. I wouldn't blame you or the guy. it was good while it lasted smiley

lemme give you a bit of advice, when falling in love! never fall with your heart but instead fall with your head and keep your eyes opened.

1 Like

Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by MrCork: 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
reminiscing:

...ok..we tryin to under stand yor point hear....u slept with his friend online & u cryin becuz he u control yor sef?

...ther u go..this is the exact reeason why we stop datin black women....serrriously.. This girl ain't loyal!!!
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
kevinberry:
Stories that touch
Just lie that he did not promise you cash
And take you shopping

You nor add those ones join am oo
Na only the bad make the guy do you remember

What about the sweet moment you guys shared together

Anyway..
It may be that MR KARMA visited you..
You can never tell

What goes around comes around

But that none of my business
Lemme sip my tea first

#PEACE
I didn't ask for his money and we didn't go on any kind of shopping.I have never even demand for recharge card from him.Anyways,thanks a lot for your commen
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Tymax(m): 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
Eeeya. I will refrain from blaming you. Please delete that guy. He will surely call you soon. But remember our ancestors say:

"because you dey cry nor mean say you nor go see road"

...Which means nothing should cloud your judgment. Don't fall a second time.
Take care. cool
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
reminiscing:

He warned my sometime ago when we were chatting that he could be touchy,we did kissed and a few touches.After like a week again,I went visiting and I don't know what came over me but I gave in and we had sex.

After this, you went ahead to visit him. So i'm assuming you knew you were gonna have sex with him. This is were you injured yourself. He already told you the kind of person he is. A wiser girl would have coded. This is a guy you barely know! You must imagine how he thinks of you.

My advice is that you learn from your mistake, delete him and move on. Your feeling bad about the sex shows you are not a LovePeddler. But it makes you cheap though

1 Like

Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=dicefrost post=30158760]

After this, you went ahead to visit him. So i'm assuming you knew you were gonna have sex with him. This is were you injured yourself. He already told you the kind of person he is. A wiser girl would have coded. This is a guy you barely know! You must imagine how he thinks of you.

My advice is that you learn from your mistake, delete him and move on. Your feeling bad about the sex shows you are not a LovePeddler. But it makes you cheap though[/quote
I seriously don't know why I went ahead to see him......
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tymax:

You and who? angry
no vex, I knw no say na u be d saviour of d world. Mtcheew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Transfers Money Into Lady Account For Being Too Beautiful / Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. / Does Our Race Make Us Smell A Certain Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.