Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,096 members, 7,849,429 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

So So Broken. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So So Broken. (3849 Views)

10 Bro Codes That Can Never Be Broken. / Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs / Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So So Broken. by MizMyColi(f): 10:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
MrIncrediible:

I hope she doesn't forgive him for now. She works with the Military for God's sake...She should have locked the mofo up by now. Most times seeing who hurt you getting a good dose of hurt heals faster than time.

pfffttttt
It doesn't.
Trust me.

As humans, we are wired to get our greatest fulfilment from giving, and adding value to the lives of others.

Let's not forget that there were obvious signs this guy was playing on her intelligence, but for one reason or another (which I do not blame her for), she kept on.

I do my best to teach/put forth the things I practice or would love to practice and perfect in my personal life.

I have seen my self heal instantly from a vortex of saddening depression simply because the life giving spirit in me enabled me to forgive an individual.

That said, biko don't get it twisted.
gringrin I'm still capable of holding grudges and lashing out at a person sha, depending on my mood and spirit consciousness at the time

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
Re: So So Broken. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
^^

Tired of giving people advice when the next john bull would commit the same mistakes. People do wrong things then come on seeking empathy.

Why put yourself through harrowing experiences and pains when you know the probability of it working out is infinitely small?

What happened to waiting things out and giving it time before you decide to love up and throw sanity into the waste bin?. Love is not blind. It is people who choose to be blind. If you demand respect, you get it and if you want to roll over and be allowed to be marched upon. Fine. You would get it. Just don't cry wolf when it happens.

I do not want to sound like the odd one or that I am cold. I feel bad for her and I believe to help her to heal real soon she needs the basic truth and not sugarcoated words.

She still believes the guy wronged her. Which is infact a lie. She wronged herself and until she takes part of the responsibility for what happened and stopped blaming the guy for her actions then it would be hard moving on.

1 Like

Re: So So Broken. by elantraceey(f): 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
My dear from my previous relationships i've learnt one thing , a man who doesn't spend a dine on you doesn't value you , Where a man's treasure is there his heart will be also, i'm not saying you should turn to a begger and start begging even when you have enough nope , A man who truly treasures you will want to spoil you with what he has from time to time and if he never does that then something is fishy , Don't get me wrong , i totally love and respect an independent woman but don't take it into your relationship , men love to be men and in charge , they love the feeling when they can boast to their friends this is what i got for my baby , I'm just saying this because it's what i've learnt from experience and you shouldn't go into a relationship next time with that mindset that he doesn't have to spend please he should !!!

This advice might sound awkward but don't love a man who's not yet your husband too much , keep that unreserved love for your husband . Love but love with your whole senses in check and if there's any abnormaly that you can't keep up with get out without having to let yourself go through emotional stress , it's not worth it my dear .

Now you can cry all you want , then sleep but when you wake up do so as a woman who's ready to face her world and totally let go of all that happened like nothing did , i know it won't be easy because i've been there but you can do it.

And above all you should learn from your mistakes now and try to make sure you don't make them again , that's life for you , we live and learn kiss

2 Likes

Re: So So Broken. by MrIncrediible(m): 11:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
MizMyColi:

pfffttttt
It doesn't.
Trust me.

As humans, we are wired to get our greatest fulfilment from giving, and adding value to the lives of others.

Let's not forget that there were obvious signs this guy was playing on her intelligence, but for one reason or another (which I do not blame her for), she kept on.

I do my best to teach/put forth the things I practice or would love to practice and perfect in my personal life.

I have seen my self heal instantly from a vortex of saddening depression simply because the life giving spirit in me enabled me to forgive an individual.

That said, biko don't get it twisted.
gringrin I'm still capable of holding grudges and lashing out at a person sha, depending on my mood and spirit consciousness at the time

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
Forgiveness doesn't work for everybody trust me.

1 Like

Re: So So Broken. by MizMyColi(f): 11:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
MrIncrediible:

Forgiveness doesn't work for everybody trust me.

Sadly true.
I know this because I've been a victim of the effects of an unforgiving heart.

1 Like

Re: So So Broken. by Tallesty1(m): 11:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
Love is like gambling, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

Sorry dear, pick the biggest piece and move on.

Fact is, broken heart never heal completely so you gotta live with the pain forever.

1 Like

Re: So So Broken. by MrIncrediible(m): 11:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
MizMyColi:

Sadly true.
I know this because I've been a victim of the effects of an unforgiving heart.
You've been a victim of almost everything. embarassed
Re: So So Broken. by MizMyColi(f): 11:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
MrIncrediible:

You've been a victim of almost everything. embarassed

Now he's making jest of me
Touche!

Either way, every experience I've shared on here are sympotmatic for guys or girls who have been in emotionally abusive relationships.

I'm happy those experiences didn't make me go under. They sharpened me, paved the way for the person I'm becoming.
Re: So So Broken. by MrIncrediible(m): 11:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
MizMyColi:

Now he's making jest of me
Touche!

Either way, every experience I've shared on here are sympotmatic for guys or girls who have been in emotionally abusive relationships.

I'm happy those experiences didn't make me go under. They sharpened me, paved the way for the person I'm becoming.
I'm not making jest of you smiley. Personally, I've been a victim of "many" circumstances and I think it's really good we all share our experiences here so others can take a cue from them.
Re: So So Broken. by MizMyColi(f): 11:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
MrIncrediible:

I'm not making jest of you smiley. Personally, I've been a victim of "many" circumstances and I think it's really good we all share our experiences here so others can take a cue from them.

Okay cool, I'm glad we're on the same page.

People are particularly allergic to speaking from their deep feelings on a public forum. They don't wanna get real, because it could be quite messy; leaving one with this feeling of vulnerability/exposure.

But for me, having weighed the consequences of putting my real self out there, if it helps another person make better choices than I did, then I'm fulfilled.

Despite our cloaks of superficialness, it doesn't change the reality that our world and the people in it are hurting. We owe it to one another to help ameliorate and birth a better world in the ways we can.

Words, inspired words can go a long way.

1 Like

Re: So So Broken. by MrIncrediible(m): 11:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
MizMyColi:

Okay cool, I'm glad we're on the same page.

People are particularly allergic to speaking from their deep feelings on a public forum. They don't wanna get real, because it could be quite messy; leaving one with this feeling of vulnerability/exposure.

But for me, having weighed the consequences of putting my real self out there, if it helps another person make better choices than I did, then I'm fulfilled.

Despite our cloaks of superficialness, it doesn't change the reality that our world and the people in it are hurting. We owe it to one another to help ameliorate and birth a better world in the ways we can.

Words, inspired words can go a long way.
That's cool...I think I should be working towards being like you. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So So Broken. by MizMyColi(f): 11:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
MrIncrediible:

That's cool...I think I should be working towards being like you. wink

Thanks smiley
Better still, You should work towards being your best self
Re: So So Broken. by MrIncrediible(m): 11:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
MizMyColi:

Thanks smiley
Better still, You should work towards being your best self
Of course...My best self like you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: So So Broken. by passionate88: 12:07am On Feb 09, 2015
satope1:
Not a bit sorry for you. You deserved what you got.

You knew he had side chicks all along and still went on to continue dating him. Even warming his bed and cooking for him not minding the risk of STIs or diseases.

You just showed your lack of self respect. This is not a case of love but that of willingly walking through fire and expecting not to be burnt.
Thank you... I was just surprised readin the comments here... She worked with the military, she knew they are mostly promiscuous yet she still went ahead... After she'd join other NL girls castigating the good guys, calling them dull
Re: So So Broken. by passionate88: 12:15am On Feb 09, 2015
pasqal09:
When will people learn?

Never make someone who takes you as an option a priority.

The OP's heartbreak is self-inflicted.
Spot on
Re: So So Broken. by naijaboiy: 12:20am On Feb 09, 2015
Agybabe:
Men! Dear Lord what should we do to them?

@op I am sorry you had to get it that way. But my counsel for you is never to give up on them. Yours is soon to come. Count it as an experience. All guys aren't the same except their 3rd leg.
Kill them undecided

1 Like

Re: So So Broken. by Rulloor(m): 12:55am On Feb 09, 2015
Where are ladies like this hiding? Some great guys need nice ladies like this.

Bad guys be hoarding nice chics. Why?
Re: So So Broken. by prettyjo(f): 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
you really need to cry mor
Re: So So Broken. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
Oh dear. I am sorry for your pains but one day you'll look back and be thankful you didn't get with this man. He has other women, he does not respect you, he is a taker, all he has to offer is sex. What do you want from a man who has nothing to offer you? You can't want a man who does not want you its the road to misery and avoidable pain. Why do you believe its ok to be one of in a harem of women when you can have a great man all to yourself? True love is a two way thing.

Before you get with another man be clear what you want from a man. Sex, marriage,whatever just get clear with yourself so that you will be able to recognize what you are looking for when you see it and put an end to bad taste in confused men. I hope you save sex for the real deal though you don't want to bond with men who are not good for you and when you really check it, you don't even like and no playing wifey for any man who is not on same page with you. The truth is there are numerous great men out there i believe for you that you will end up with one of them.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: So So Broken. by realdee44(f): 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
prettyjo:
you really need to cry mor
sorry I don't cry much over a guy. I got over him that very day.
Re: So So Broken. by realdee44(f): 5:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
satope1:
Not a bit sorry for you. You deserved what you got.

You knew he had side chicks all along and still went on to continue dating him. Even warming his bed and cooking for him not minding the risk of STIs or diseases.

You just showed your lack of self respect. This is not a case of love but that of willingly walking through fire and expecting not to be burnt.
Hehehehehehehe I don't even need your sorry. I cried for 5mins, was sad about the whole thing for 15mins & that was all after 20mins every thing about my life came to normal & the next day being monday i joyfully went to work happy & full of life. So u see ur sorry was't need afterall.
Re: So So Broken. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
realdee44:
Hehehehehehehe I don't even need your sorry. I cried for 5mins, was sad about the whole thing for 15mins & that was all after 20mins every thing about my life came to normal & the next day being monday i joyfully went to work happy & full of life. So u see ur sorry was't need afterall.

Exactly what I intended my scathing response to achieve. That you learn how insignificant he is and how you are allowing yourself cry over someone who's insignificant and adds nothing positive to your life.

At least you are done with self pity and facing reality now.

Happy for you. cheesy
Re: So So Broken. by realdee44(f): 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
elantraceey:
My dear from my previous relationships i've learnt one thing , a man who doesn't spend a dine on you doesn't value you , Where a man's treasure is there his heart will be also, i'm not saying you should turn to a begger and start begging even when you have enough nope , A man who truly treasures you will want to spoil you with what he has from time to time and if he never does that then something is fishy , Don't get me wrong , i totally love and respect an independent woman but don't take it into your relationship , men love to be men and in charge , they love the feeling when they can boast to their friends this is what i got for my baby , I'm just saying this because it's what i've learnt from experience and you shouldn't go into a relationship next time with that mindset that he doesn't have to spend please he should !!!

This advice might sound awkward but don't love a man who's not yet your husband too much , keep that unreserved love for your husband . Love but love with your whole senses in check and if there's any abnormaly that you can't keep up with get out without having to let yourself go through emotional stress , it's not worth it my dear .

Now you can cry all you want , then sleep but when you wake up do so as a woman who's ready to face her world and totally let go of all that happened like nothing did , i know it won't be easy because i've been there but you can do it.

And above all you should learn from your mistakes now and try to make sure you don't make them again , that's life for you , we live and learn kiss
Am telling you. A man that can't spend on u, has no good plans for you this has been my rule and it very true I was just enjoying the sex with & other good times so I didn't even no I was in love with this guy until sunday.
Re: So So Broken. by realdee44(f): 6:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
satope1:

Exactly what I intended my scathing response to achieve. That you learn how insignificant he is and how you are allowing yourself cry over someone who's insignificant and adds nothing positive to your life.

At least you are done with self pity and facing reality now.

Happy for you. cheesy
Did you just say self pity? Sorry self pity has never been part of my liffe even as a young child not to talk on now that am 30.
Re: So So Broken. by realdee44(f): 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
passionate88:
Thank you... I was just surprised readin the comments here... She worked with the military, she knew they are mostly promiscuous yet she still went ahead... After she'd join other NL girls castigating the good guys, calling them dull
You seems to be more hurt than I am its like NL girls have really dealt with u. Hehehehehehehe.
Re: So So Broken. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
realdee44:
Did you just say self pity? Sorry self pity has never been part of my liffe even as a young child not to talk on now that am 30.

Yeah...Everyone says that. I am strong, necer shed a tear....bla bla bla

But the truth is always different from what people make you see or believe. You aren't made of stone. A little of emotions isn't too bad.
Re: So So Broken. by realdee44(f): 6:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
satope1:

Yeah...Everyone says that. I am strong, necer shed a tear....bla bla bla

But the truth is always different from what people make you see or believe. You aren't made of stone. A little of emotions isn't too bad.

"A little of emotions isn't too bad" and that is why I cried for 5mins & was sad for 15mins & also spend 5mins typing my story on NL.
Re: So So Broken. by Chidonc(m): 6:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
Dnt worry dear, u will find someone better
Re: So So Broken. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
realdee44:
"A little of emotions isn't too bad" and that is why I cried for 5mins & was sad for 15mins & also spend 5mins typing my story on NL.

Ok. No issues.

You don collect that car back?

If tou no need am. I Don't mind y5oy borrowing it out for some few weeks. One can do with a little a car in this hot sun. tongue
Re: So So Broken. by realdee44(f): 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
satope1:

Ok. No issues.

You don collect that car back?

If tou no need am. I Don't mind y5oy borrowing it out for some few weeks. One can do with a little a car in this hot sun. tongue
I only gave him to car for the period I was away na he has his own car.
Re: So So Broken. by passionate88: 1:34am On Feb 11, 2015
realdee44:
You seems to be more hurt than I am its like NL girls have really dealt with u. Hehehehehehehe.
I am not 'hurt'... And stop laughing like an hyena angryangryangry
Re: So So Broken. by justmag(m): 5:57am On Feb 11, 2015
I am so sorry to hear this just understand NOT every man is like this. Don't hate meen for a long time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get Her To Have Sex With You On The First Date / I Almost Slept With My Cousin / Ladies Who Do You Respect More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.