Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated - Family (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated (115630 Views)

Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) / Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) / American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Ewuro4: 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
coogar:

carry on.....
ewuro can defend herself so i will leave you guys to it.

Yes oh.. Mo kin somololelogbesiwa.. My dad will kill me cool giveitbacktoem!

captcochrane:

at her age, she's entitled to senile dementia, thought insertion
she's probably having atrophy of her cerebral mantle, u know what happens when it involves d frontal lobe
the old hag has too much on her plate.. I mean tge shameless woman's supposed to be on the phone with her almost dead father 24/7 but no she's her pussyfooting here.. Olorikori

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by thetruthnl: 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
BABE3:

Jesus Christ. This boy wants to.put me in trouble. grin

why can't you post it? The same fear wey dey catch you na the same fear wey dey catch me. grin

the person haven't done nothing to me; can't reveal. Ask coogar to post it. He has the energy to fight people off. cheesy

o yea well as soon as i see a witch crying and bringing it up i shall call mr coog wink,its seems the revelation has hit some nerves here. grin

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
FrancisTony:

Do NL search on her post and see the way she types using tongue out and exclamation mark.

By the way, she was the one that threatened seriousbabe and used this moniker to burst her.
What da hell is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by cococandy(f): 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2015
ileobatojo:

The one that the past posts exposed her hypocrisy, the outcry over the 'digging up' has not still not stopped. Yet here 'we' are, orgasming over the same type of scenario without hypocrisy or involvement from the person in question.
the rules are not the same for everyone

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2015
FrancisTony:

It can't be Ewuro.

On romanceland, Seriousbabe accused Nneka123 of being a man pretending to be a woman.

She created the alternate moniker to burst Seriousbabe of using Ashley Zee display picture.
undecided undecided
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2015
Some of these posts are even sooooooo long i can't read 'em
cococandy:
Jesus bia this girl did anybody tell you to submit your Ph.D thesis? shocked grin angry

O kwa pHD for unifaseeteey of Birmingham o

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Ewuro4: 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
babyosisi:

Tired of hearing it
Maka gini?
I thought you thrived on nairaland revelations
You reveal your past and change names and expect it not to follow you
Sorry dear
Your story is etched in here
We have good memory around here

I doubt your brains's active.

Get off your fataśś and Get on a treadmill fûcket!! cheesy
I'll call your inlaw's to kick you out mofo

6 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Stillfire: 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
cococandy:
Jesus bia this girl did anybody tell you to submit your Ph.D thesis? shocked grin angry

Lol, they say you cannot beat a woman when it comes to 'verbal communication.' Username just proved it. Lol. grin Na correct thesis!

5 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by coogar: 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
thetruthnl:

o yea well as soon as i see a witch crying and bringing it up i shall call mr coog wink,its seems the revelation has hit some nerves here. grin

i am yet to see the so called post.
surely, you guys are just ruffling feathers to give it back to the coven witches. if any of youse have a link to the post, share it. i want to know the obese single mother of 2 with an abusive alcoholic father

i just hope it's not miss jackson - the one with fish oil on her lips. cheesy
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by baby124: 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
Bia, Username grin grin grin

Na wa o. Did you sit down and type all these?

I find people that even quote me and break my comments into different sentences for analysis a bit too detail oriented. And i cannot even respond to the post out of exhaustion from reading their analytical breakdown of my comment. I come here to unwind and have fun, not to lose my sight from reading comment.

4 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ewuro4:

Yes oh.. Mo kin somololelogbesiwa.. My dad will kill me cool giveitbacktoem!

the old hag has too much on her plate.. I mean tge shameless woman's supposed to be on the phone with her almost dead father 24/7 but no she's her pussyfooting here.. Olorikori

I will pick a dead father over your runaway sexually abusive one
Everyday we read stories here of eediots molesting their daughters and think it's just another story
What man turns his own daughter into his plaything

6 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Stillfire: 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
thetruthnl:

What are you guys still revealing?

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by cococandy(f): 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
Stillfire:

Lol, they say you cannot beat a woman when it comes to 'verbal communication.' Username just proved it. Lol. grin Na correct thesis!
i couldn't read the post I swear. I'm sure most people could not either.
But she has likes.
Shows you we familylanders like posts just for the fun of it grin as long as the so called 'opponent' is getting it.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Ewuro4: 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
babyosisi:

NTORRR cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
I wonder why she is ewuro4
Na only 4 times baba do am
Change it to ewuro4ever

I hope you keep your daughters away from him

People from a cursed lineage

4 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Ewuro4: 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
babyosisi:

Everyday we read stories here of eediots molesting their daughters and think it's just another story
What man turns his own daughter into his plaything

Keep adding your imaginations up to make a good read as usual . Beatrice you no get shame??

5 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ewuro4:

Keep adding your imaginations up to make a good read as usual . Beatrice you no get shame??

Now mellowing down
Hahahahahahaha
Don't deactivate o
I will sniff you out anywhere
Damaged goods are easy to spot

5 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Ewuro4: 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
babyosisi:
I wonder why she is ewuro4
Na only 4 times baba do am
Change it to ewuro4ever

I hope you keep your daughters away from him

People from cursed lineage

Tell me how your father kissed your kids and you had to send him back home? Beatrice you're cursed awear. You literally repatriate your parents home to avoid contacting AIDS??

5 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by thetruthnl: 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
coogar:

surely, you guys are just ruffling feathers to give it back to the coven witches. if any of youse have a link to the post, share it. i want to know the obese single mother of 2 with an abusive alcoholic father

nah,it is real and i am too tired to go dig up grin but however i am ready.
miss jackson the one with the fish oil on her lips,really coogar who will lay that one? undecidedU.G.L.Y

4 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Stillfire: 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
coogar:

Who are these coven witches coogar?

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
Reading some posts here, makes me wonder if some people are truly living and working in USA!

Many people on this thread appear sad and depressed offline.... undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Ewuro4: 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
babyosisi:

Now mellowing down
Hahahahahahaha
Don't deactivate o
I will sniff you out anywhere
Damaged goods are easy to spot

Dream on.. Read on. Tell us about Azubuike's insurance frauds??

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by BABE3: 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
coogar:

Fish oil o... chei! grin

who's miss jackson again?
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Stillfire: 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
FrancisTony:
Reading some posts here, makes me wonder if some people are truly living and working in USA!
Many people on this thread appear sad and depressed offline.... undecided

Which USA? It is UK o. grin grin grin grin grin The most troublesome NLders live in the UK.

4 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Ewuro4: 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
BABE3:

Fish oil o... chei! grin

Hehe cheesy cheesy
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by chibic(m): 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
thetruthnl:
and why is this jobless bored housewife quoting post for?another hobby of yours? undecided
10:22
Tuesday, 10 February 2015 (PST)
Time in Washington, USA
why are you all over this babe na? I don't think she's troublesome.

Chai! A woman went through tough times as a kid and some women are here making jokes out of it.
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ewuro4:

Tell me how your father kissed your kids and you had to send him back home? Beatrice you're cursed awear. You literally repatriate your parents home to avoid contacting AIDS??

Are there no night schools in Canada ?
How can a mother of small impressionable children write this poorly
If you fell into the wrong womb,why can't you help yourself and enroll somewhere for the sake of those precious children who didn't choose their mother
Ewure dia is god o
There are schools o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by coogar: 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
thetruthnl:

nah,it is real and i am too tired to go dig up grin but however i am ready.
miss jackson the one with the fish oil on her lips,really coogar who will lay that one? undecidedU.G.L.Y

grin cheesy grin

Stillfire:

Who are these coven witches coogar?

i dunno myself - these are the slangs i have picked up here & there. let's just say they are who an old poster used to call the cabal many moons ago.

BABE3:

Fish oil o... chei! grin

miss jackson is basically an old ugly woman. you have seen outkast's video, haven't you?
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Ewuro4: 7:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
babyosisi:

Are there no night schools in Canada ?
How can a mother of small impressionable children write this poorly
If you fell into the wrong womb,why can't you help yourself and enroll somewhere for the sake of those precious children who didn't choose their mother
Ewure dia is god o
There are schools o grin grin

Beatrice.. I said save that for your autistic children.

You're so stoopid woman you have no iota of dignity left in you. Your mother inlaw is your boss and puts you where you belong. At 50+ you have no say in your so called hellhole you live ?

Why do I even bother.. NOW FÛCK OFF YOU LOSER!

10 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ewuro4:

Beatrice.. I said save that to your autistic children.

You're so stoopid woman you have no iota of dignity left in you. Your mother inlaw is your boss and puts you where you belong. At 50+ you have no say in your so called hellhole you live ?

Why do I even bother.. NOW FÛCK OFF YOU LOSER!

There are schools o
There is therapy o

Time for lunch
Don't move an inch
I shall be back

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Stillfire: 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
coogar:

grin cheesy grin

i dunno myself - these are the slangs i have picked up here & there. let's just say they are who an old poster used to call the cabal many moons ago.

miss jackson is basically an old ugly woman. you have seen outkast's video, haven't you?

Lol the cabal! Rotflmao! Coogar name names, remember you told me you were bold and don't fear anybody?
Who make up the list of coven witches aka the cabal? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (41)

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) / Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.