Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated - Family (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated (115626 Views)

Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) / Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) / American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Go Down)

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
Stillfire:

Which USA? It is UK o. grin grin grin grin grin The most troublesome NLders live in the UK.
I know the most troublesome one who never fails to brag. grin Dude always has his head held high whenever he enters any thread.
If he's not bragging about his wealths, it's qualification and how he's well educated plus girls with big ass. grin

Oh well, I was actually referring to the two madams having words battle as if they are on a rap/poem contest. undecided

Never expected Nigerians in diaspora to be a bloody tribalist.

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Ewuro4: 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
You FÛCKING BÎTCH I've been watching for eons and let it slide. Go FÛCK your father and your husband and get it over with already. It's obvious you're sick and tired of living.

5 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Ewuro4: 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
babyosisi:

There are schools o
There is therapy o

Time for lunch
Don't move an inch
I shall be back

Go and FÛCK your father in the village osisi .. And kill your mother afterall she's your slave already.poor woman , boss her around like a dodo. I cursed the day you were born BEATRICE!!

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by coogar: 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
Stillfire:

Lol the cabal! Rotflmao! Coogar name names, remember you told me you were bold and don't fear anybody?
Who make up the list of coven witches aka the cabal? cheesy

you are one of them.
the chief priestess of all coven witches. you asked me to name names so don't be offended.
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
I trust the mods have slipped back into their comas?

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by vicchi12(f): 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ewuro4:

cheesy cheesy I have no clue

Please

Come to a dinner gathering and I'll reveal how classy you are. Not on NL. grin

You're the one in need of 200 sessions of therapy not me grin

Your father is afflicted.

Your mother is slowpoke

Your kids are special needs

You nko.. The recent gastric surgery failed you.

Continue looking for NL validation while you're at it.

FÛCK YOU BÎTCH ... BEATRICE GO TO HELL!!!! angry cheesy cheesy

Hmmm... I would have loved to honor your invitation by all means. Unfortunately for you, I don't believe we reside in the same part of the world. smiley I not only speak class, it'll interest you to know that I, Vicchi, command "it". Nuff said.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Misogynist2014(m): 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
Whao shocked ! Incredible! 35 pages in just 2 days! Some people ain't got no job.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Ewuro4: 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
Beatrice BABYOSISI!!! Continue lying to yourself, what lunch? Hehe the one AZUBUIKE robbed and put on the table?? Fûcket

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Whao shocked ! Incredible! 35 pages in just 2 days! Some people ain't got no job.
Shutup TT,

Aren't you the owner of that alternate.

Figure what TT means; that's your real moniker, kid. tongue
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Ewuro4: 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
vicchi12:

Hmmm... I would have loved to honor your invitation by all means. Unfortunately for you, I don't believe we reside in the same part of the world. smiley I not only speak class, it'll interest you to know that I, Vicchi, command "it". Nuff said.

i never invited you and never will so if you would please excuse me grin thank you kindly.

I'm up and it's my DAYOFF.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by adebisicutie: 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
FrancisTony:

I know the most troublesome one who never fails to brag. grin Dude always has his head held high whenever he enters any thread.
If he's not bragging about his wealths, it's qualification and how he's well educated plus girls with big ass. grin

Oh well, I was actually referring to the two madams having words battle as if they are on a rap/poem contest. undecided

It's sad man, how can one live outside Nigeria and yet refuse to let go of tribalism The worst one is the frustrated grandma who is on Nairaland everyday saying the most disgusting, tribalistic things. These people are so selfish because if a civil war breaks out as a result of their hate filled words they won't be around to suffer the consequences. When an old woman with children is so full of hate you wonder what she passes on to her children angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Stillfire: 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
FrancisTony:

Rotflmao!
The two madams will kiss and make up soon by God's grace.
For the ones in the UK, tsk tsk Harman Harriet is seriously dealing with them hence the anger. grin

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Stillfire: 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
coogar:

you are one of them.
the chief priestess of all coven witches. you asked me to name names so don't be offended.

Buhaha! It's an honor. Who are the rest? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Ewuro4: 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
Stillfire:

Rotflmao!
The two madams will kiss and make up soon by God's grace.
For the ones in the UK, tsk tsk Harman Harriet is seriously dealing with them hence the anger. grin

Don't count on it sugar cheesy

She's a virus that needs to be weaned off ... I'm sick and tired of their RUBISH.. If den born anyone well face me. Nonsenseee angry

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by vicchi12(f): 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ewuro4:

i never invited you and never will so if you would please excuse me grin thank you kindly.

I'm up and it's my DAYOFF.

You never invited me, yet you used the word 'come' ? Dear, it's plain English! It's obvious you invited me. Anyway, you are excused..move on now!

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Ewuro4: 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
FÛCKING SCUMBUCKETS !!!

I don't give a FÛCKING ratz axx about anybody, I don't know you and will NEVER DO.. FACE FRONT AND BUZZZ OFF MY E-BUBBLE grin

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
adebisicutie:

It's sad man, how can one live outside Nigeria and yet refuse to let go of tribalism The worst one is the frustrated grandma who is on Nairaland everyday saying the most disgusting, tribalistic things. These people are so selfish because if a civil war breaks out as a result of their hate filled words they won't be around to suffer the consequences. When an old woman with children is so full of hate you wonder what she passes on to her children angry
She operates two monikers sef.

One wonders what they do for a living over there. angry

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Ewuro4: 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
vicchi12:

You never invited me, yet you used the word 'come' ? Dear, it's plain English! It's obvious you invited me. Anyway, you are excused..move on now!

Okay take it like a pinch of salt.. You're NEVER INVITED.

Buzzzzz
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by vicchi12(f): 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ewuro4:

Okay take it like a pinch of salt.. You're NEVER INVITED.

Buzzzzz

Kindly stop quoting me. Some people are so rachet. Eeww! angry

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Ewuro4: 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
IF YOU COME BACK 50 times I WILL RETALIATE WITH 52 POSTS EVEN IF ITS TILL TOMORROW ... Don't think you'll have the last word on this BEATRICE!! You touched the bees nest and you'll definately see the repercussions ..

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Ewuro4: 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
vicchi12:

Kindly stop quoting me. Some people are so rachet. Eeww! angry

undecided make me

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Misogynist2014(m): 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
FrancisTony:

Shutup TT,

Aren't you the owner of that alternate.

Figure what TT means; that's your real moniker, kid. tongue
I'm a kid, the son of the MOST GRACIOUS. Frankly writing, since I understood that Gen 3:16 was a feminist curse, I think about the cult no more. In 200 years to come, we all will be dead, it may look long, but whatever is less than infinity, no matter how much time it is, is a short time, all I pray for is YAHWEH forgiving me my sins through HIS Son.

Women have lost the touch of class.

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
Buhahahahahahaha. Where are the mods to close this thread ooooooooooo? Royal Roy and co, where art thou? The thread has outlived its usefulness. Chai! Na wa.
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Ewuro4: 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
Go and hide.. And come back when I leave, you won't get away with this.
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by vicchi12(f): 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
Sigh!
I call them the abominable W.W.W( world.wide.whores) seeking my attention, but nope! I give attention to those that are much deserving. Move along now! Like I said, you're excused. *rollseyes* tongue
Their netiquette is absolute -1.. Shheesh!

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by thorpido(m): 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
Wow...just got in here and it's like I missed my way.

Damn

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by damiso(f): 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
baby124:
Bia, Username grin grin grin

Na wa o. Did you sit down and type all these?

I find people that even quote me and break my comments into different sentences for analysis a bit too detail oriented. And i cannot even respond to the post out of exhaustion from reading their analytical breakdown of my comment. I come here to unwind and have fun, not to lose my sight from reading comment.
Apart from the fact that I don't actually know how to break down the posts I don't get it .Na theses ni? Typing reports and coursework I neva finish sef
Ewuro e don do naa
My first post on this thread was about how parents need to think of being good examples. I know NL is anonymous and all but would all the parents who have been swearing on this topic be happy for their kids to read all this.
Na wa such hate and vitriol for people we might never ever meet
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by coogar: 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
Stillfire:

Buhaha! It's an honor. Who are the rest? grin grin grin

if you are the chief priestess, you should know the rest of the crew that come to you for spiritual bath. grin if i see any of you flying outside my window tonight......i will pistorius una one by one. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
ileobatojo:
I trust the mods have slipped back into their comas?

Oh boi, see thread cheesy
You have all sorts present.

The coward
The rap1st
The prostitutes
The molestee
The troll
The stalker
The gangsta
The agbero
The abused housewives
Etc

grin

Opoko!
Chillisauce reporting.

5 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
Chillisauce:

Oh boi, see thread cheesy
You have all sorts present.

The coward
The rap1st
The prostitutes
The molestee
The troll
The stalker
The gangsta
The agbero
The abused housewives
Etc

grin

Opoko!
Chillisauce reporting.

Who is who? grin grin
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
Sophyrocks:
Buhahahahahahaha. Where are the mods to close this thread ooooooooooo? Royal Roy and co, where art thou? The thread has outlived its usefulness. Chai! Na wa.
Close which thread.
Bia, take your time there. Make I read finish .
I start from back grin

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Who is who? grin grin

My dear, I still dey read. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40)

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) / Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.