Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! (4461 Views)

Justice Nnamdi Dimgba: "SSS’ Conduct Disgrace To Democracy” / Is Amaechi A Disgrace To Rivers State And The Office Of A Governor? SEE PROOF / Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by koboko69: 7:13am On Feb 09, 2015
In reference to this silly thread that made FP.

Fashola release Igbo PVCs now

https://www.nairaland.com/2136099/fashola-release-igbo-pvcs-now

Seun please can you explain when Fashola became an INEC official or Resident Electoral Commissioner?

Seun can you explain to this forum why such a senseless and unsubstantiated title should be pushed to FP. If the complaints were directed to Lagos state REC, that could have been partially understandable.

Seun other tribes have also not received their PVCs so why the igbo isolation? You mean if someone creates a thread now saying Orji release yorubas PVCs that also will be pushed to FP or if other tribes start making outrageous and malicious accusations against other governors, it should be moved to FP too.

Seun you of all people should not join in dividing this country along tribal lines. We all know your sentiments with PDP, but that should not erode your sense of decency.

For the igbos crying foul, direct your complaints to inec and not the Lagos state government. iNec is an Independent body funded by the federal government and not the State government. Its not only igbos that have not collected PVCs. Weather you like it or not Nigeria will remain one and peace shall return.

And to the sponsor of that malicious thread, no matter how much you are paid to spread false hood....the truth shall prevail.

koboko69

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by omenka(m): 7:19am On Feb 09, 2015
It is terrible indeed and disgraceful. What hs Fashola got to do with "Igbos PVCs"??

Koboko69, how about you create a thread and be like "Theodore Orji, release Yorubas' PVCs" and let's see if it makes fp as well.

19 Likes

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by ejikeme(m): 7:20am On Feb 09, 2015
Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by alaoeri: 7:23am On Feb 09, 2015
Fashola even picked his own PVC on Saturday yet some ppl are accusing him of hoarding their PVC.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by umar4sure(m): 7:24am On Feb 09, 2015
I feel your pain......

1 Like

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 09, 2015
That thread was a traffic generator for him. As long as it is a thread that got to do with Igbos and Yoruba/Fashola/APC, it will definitely make front page.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by umar4sure(m): 7:24am On Feb 09, 2015
I feel your pain......u should take style chill!
Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by ChikezieU(m): 7:27am On Feb 09, 2015
U r guilty of the same offence is Seun the moderator. U r even the one acting on tribal sentiment and bigotry, "igbos crying foul". What do u have to say about it, and if u think INEC is independent of any state u r so Wrong.

22 Likes

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by koboko69: 7:33am On Feb 09, 2015
ChikezieU:
U r guilty of the same offence is Seun the moderator. U r even the one acting on tribal sentiment and bigotry, "igbos crying foul". What do u have to say about it, and if u think INEC is independent of any state u r so Wrong.

Please its too early to display Lunacy. Its Monday morning and u asking dumb questions. What kind of dumb question is 'is seun a moderator' how dies sayong igbos cry foul make me a tribal bigot? Was I the one that created the thread. One of u igbos did...is that not igbos crying foul. Abeg use common sense this early morning.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by Faibuhari: 7:37am On Feb 09, 2015
I can feel your pain bra but you can always drink warm poison if you can't deal with the frustration in you, take your time and study the demography where PVC has been shared then you can now make any comment. Lest I forget in oshimole's voice *Go and Die

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by ndcide(m): 7:37am On Feb 09, 2015
@op, you are just being ideal coz you support APC. look, I dismissed this insinuation but had to go the extra mile to investigate.

I insist that some APC chieftains are involved in this. The person I worked with is not Igbo but from akwa ibom.

look, you may support APC but do not dismiss things like this. I know you won't dismiss it if it was about PDP.

27 Likes

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by ofala(m): 7:38am On Feb 09, 2015
I wonder if Gov Fashola is now the INEC Resident Commissioner in Lagos....

I saw the thread but didn't read it because just the title alone is senseless

10 Likes

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by arsetalks(m): 7:41am On Feb 09, 2015
ChikezieU:
Seun is not a moderator but an administrator of the forum and the owner.

If for instance one of the moderators scams someone, it will be sent nairaland/Seun scams someone. You can't separate them both.

Seun himself has banned me at least 2 times simply because I dared challenge his "authority" he is not a saint. Not even close.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 09, 2015
Apc is a desperate party, if they can forge Buhari's certificate just to keep him as flagbearer, bro they can do anything.

Fashola release igbo PVC's.

17 Likes

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by koboko69: 7:42am On Feb 09, 2015
ndcide:
@op, you are just being ideal coz you support APC. look, I dismissed this insinuation but had to go the extra mile to investigate.

I insist that some APC chieftains are involved in this. The person I worked with is not Igbo but from akwa ibom.

look, you may support APC but do not dismiss things like this. I know you won't dismiss it if it was about PDP.
Can we say PDP cheiftains are also involved in this in PDP dominated states?

4 Likes

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by ChikezieU(m): 7:44am On Feb 09, 2015
koboko69:

Please its too early to display Lunacy. Its Monday morning and u asking dumb questions. What kind of dumb question is 'is seun a moderator' how dies sayong igbos cry foul make me a tribal bigot? Was I the one that created the thread. One of u igbos did...is that not igbos crying foul. Abeg use common sense this early morning.
listing to ur self and observe how u sound. Atleast the thread about PVC with-held in some states has been trending and making FP and this is the one picked. Sorry for u, somethings u should over look

8 Likes

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by koboko69: 7:52am On Feb 09, 2015
ChikezieU:
listing to ur self and observe how u sound. Atleast the thread about PVC with-held in some states has been trending and making FP and this is the one picked. Sorry for u, somethings u should over look

Yes threads like martin or chime or obiano release Haausas or yoruba PVCs undecided

1 Like

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by ChikezieU(m): 7:59am On Feb 09, 2015
koboko69:

Yes threads like martin or chime or obiano release Haausas or yoruba PVCs undecided
Oboy frustration will kill you o.

9 Likes

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by Kingspin(m): 8:02am On Feb 09, 2015
koboko69:
In reference to this silly thread that made FP.

Fashola release Igbo PVCs now

https://www.nairaland.com/2136099/fashola-release-igbo-pvcs-now

Seun please can you explain when Fashola became an INEC official or Resident Electoral Commissioner?

Seun can you explain to this forum why such a senseless and unsubstantiated title should be pushed to FP. If the complaints were directed to Lagos state REC, that could have been partially understandable.

Seun other tribes have also not received their PVCs so why the igbo isolation? You mean if someone creates a thread now saying Orji release yorubas PVCs that also will be pushed to FP or if other tribes start making outrageous and malicious accusations against other governors, it should be moved to FP too.

Seun you of all people should not join in dividing this country along tribal lines. We all know your sentiments with PDP, but that should not erode your sense of decency.

For the igbos crying foul, direct your complaints to inec and not the Lagos state government. iNec is an Independent body funded by the federal government and not the State government. Its not only igbos that have not collected PVCs. Weather you like it or not Nigeria will remain one and peace shall return.

And to the sponsor of that malicious thread, no matter how much you are paid to spread false hood....the truth shall prevail.

koboko69
You make me laugh ooo. Jonathan is not Jega ooo. U remember?...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by ndcide(m): 8:09am On Feb 09, 2015
koboko69:

Can we say PDP cheiftains are also involved in this in PDP dominated states?

Are we not referring to Lagos; an APC state again? or do you want to change the direction of discuss.

You know what, it seems you won't see anything wrong if APC Riggs election provided it's not PDP.

3 Likes

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by vedaxcool(m): 8:12am On Feb 09, 2015
What veda saw when he opened the thread;

some people think they would become millionaires by promoting tribalism! pity!

5 Likes

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by banki(m): 8:13am On Feb 09, 2015
I will say this again.....

I cant imagine 6million pvcs for registered voters in lagos at inec office in Abuja and inec ward offices in lagos, Gov fashola will now go sit down and sieve through the whole 6million cards and remove any ibo sounding name then burn it or steal them, because he hates igbos

Then he makes one of them his commissioner of budget and economic planning,

its just a shame what we have reduced ourselves into... and its also a shame that this government has succeded in dividing us

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by nogames: 8:14am On Feb 09, 2015
But Fashola just got his own on saturday now

1 Like

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by MizMyColi(f): 8:17am On Feb 09, 2015
LoL
Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by koboko69: 8:17am On Feb 09, 2015
ndcide:

Are we not referring to Lagos; an APC state again? or do you want to change the direction of discuss.

You know what, it seems you won't see anything wrong if APC Riggs election provided it's not PDP.

Get the point. U are claiming APC cheiftains are involved in this cos Lagos is an APC state. I am asking you now, it is safe to say PDP chieftains in PDP igbo states are also holding on to your bas or hausas PVC so they wouldn't vote APC?

3 Likes

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by koboko69: 8:18am On Feb 09, 2015
cheesy
vedaxcool:
What veda saw when he opened the thread;

some people think they would become millionaires by promoting tribalism! pity!

1 Like

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by DaBullIT(m): 8:26am On Feb 09, 2015
Emmm, Errmmmm, i forgot what the comment is about
Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by ndcide(m): 8:26am On Feb 09, 2015
koboko69:

Get the point. U are claiming APC cheiftains are involved in this cos Lagos is an APC state. I am asking you now, it is safe to say PDP chieftains in PDP igbo states are also holding on to your bas or hausas PVC so they wouldn't vote APC?

I may not respond to you again coz you think I don't know what I'm saying. I have investigated and have hinted those who it affects to follow up. Its left for them.

good day.

5 Likes

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by ChikezieU(m): 8:28am On Feb 09, 2015
koboko69:

discussing with u on any tribalized comment is a waste of time, all u say is poo

4 Likes

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by koboko69: 8:29am On Feb 09, 2015
ChikezieU:
discussing with u on any tribalized comment is a waste of time, all u say is poo

Thats simply cos you are a dunce

2 Likes

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by eaglechild: 8:29am On Feb 09, 2015
Cry babies are gathering.

Fashola where is our PVC.

Buhari where is your certificate.

You peeps see it fit to blame Jonathan for every misfortune in Nigeria, why not blame Fashola for every misfortune in Lagos undecided

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3)

Very Disturbing News From Germany / Photo: Dutch Prime Minister Vs Kenyan President / On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.