Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! (4465 Views)

Justice Nnamdi Dimgba: "SSS’ Conduct Disgrace To Democracy” / Is Amaechi A Disgrace To Rivers State And The Office Of A Governor? SEE PROOF / Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by ibedun: 8:31am On Feb 09, 2015
Awon olosi yanmirin people.

Olorikori in bobo Seun were yen. Ban mi to ba fe omoale.

4 Likes

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by koboko69: 8:31am On Feb 09, 2015
ndcide:

I may not respond to you again coz you think I don't know what I'm saying. I have investigated and have hinted those who it affects to follow up. Its left for them.

good day.

Super detective. Keep investigating while others are collecting their PVCs...then come online to claim one governor is sitting on them. Thrash

1 Like

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by cassyrooy(m): 8:32am On Feb 09, 2015
The Seun guy they annoy me.

Been paying Clueless moderators since 2050AD.

5 Likes

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by ChikezieU(m): 8:35am On Feb 09, 2015
koboko69:

Thats simply cos you are a dunce
well, u r living up to one expectation, douche-bag.

1 Like

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by luvinhubby(m): 8:35am On Feb 09, 2015
Those allegations are true, linking Fashola personally to it may be exaggerated, but APC party members are surely involved.
I know someone by the name Okechukwu, that got a call from someone asking which party he supports, the man said none & the caller told him that if he will vote APC , he will tell him where to come & collect his PVC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by koboko69: 8:38am On Feb 09, 2015
luvinhubby:
Those allegations are true, linking Fashola personally to it may be exaggerated, but APC party members are surely involved.
I know someone by the name Okechukwu, that got a call from someone asking which party he supports, the man said none & the caller told him that if he will vote APC , he will tell him where to come & collect his PVC.

Please lets stop all this PDP sponsored propaganda. What stops him from voting PDP after collecting his PVC. This is just so lame....

1 Like

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 09, 2015
The dictator will soon be here.

5 Likes

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 09, 2015
Obiagelli:
The dictator will soon be here.
We are waiting to take him on.Ive been banned 3 times in the last month for no reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by luvinhubby(m): 8:42am On Feb 09, 2015
koboko69:

Please lets stop all this PDP sponsored propaganda. What stops him from voting PDP after collecting his PVC. This is just so lame....
I see no propaganda here but you trying to defend a wrong.
What concerns a pro APC 'INEC' staff with the party you support b/4 releasing your PVC to you.

2 Likes

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by vjsmiles: 8:46am On Feb 09, 2015
MizMyColi:
LoL
ma'am could you zip your mouth if you aint got anything worthwhile to contribute
what is lol
is what is being discussed here funny?

thanks in
advance

2 Likes

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 09, 2015
eaglechild:
Cry babies are gathering.

Fashola where is our PVC.

Buhari where is your certificate.

You peeps see it fit to blame Jonathan for every misfortune in Nigeria, why not blame Fashola for every misfortune in Lagos undecided
Bless you smiley
As. Funny as it seems, the previous topic is the truth! APC's hoardind selected PVCs, period!!! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by ChikezieU(m): 8:48am On Feb 09, 2015
luvinhubby:

What concerns a pro APC 'INEC' staff with the party you support b/4 releasing your PVC to you.
Nnah that he is just over-reacting spewing nonsense.

1 Like

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by Djicemob: 8:52am On Feb 09, 2015
APC supporters,the only supporters that opens threads with the name Seun 100times a day on nairaland.I cant believe you dont want someone to blame fashola for collection of PVC but choose to blame seun for everything that happens on NL and a thread which was probably not moved by seun to the frontpage.What an irony of life.You guys always want to see things from your perspective.

4 Likes

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 09, 2015
These Igbo fools can go any length to ridicule the person of Fashola. They are jealous of Fashola's development stride. They'd love to see Lagos governed like Abia state. Fashola's contribution to the development of Lagos and Nigeria as a whole is unquantifiable. Igbos, if you're pained go and die!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by koboko69: 8:53am On Feb 09, 2015
luvinhubby:

Can u shut it yet. U claimed one Azubike or whatever got a call asking if he will vote for APC before he can get is PVC. Logically, what stops Azu from saying yes, collecting his PVC and voting for PDP. Are u telling me APC will assign agents to all that said yes or put a micro chip on Igbos PVC to know who they actually voted for? Are u deliberately being dumb or u are dumb by default?

1 Like

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 09, 2015
just watching from d background and waiting to slay sm pigs.
Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 09, 2015
luvinhubby:
and you think APC would be so silly to use this approach?

1 Like

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by TheOtherview: 8:57am On Feb 09, 2015
So what if we have become inordinately biased in our efforts to malign anyone who stands in opposition to the ruling party @OP.
If you are so aggrieved, take your custom elsewhere!

For daring to impugn NL's corporate image with an accusation that is perfectly in order but totally unacceptable, you will now be sentenced to purgatory till Buhari can produce his first primary school uniform. cheesy

1 Like

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 09, 2015
like sm1 said above u ppl see it fit to blame Jonathan for every misfortune dat befalls Nigeria, y dont those ppl who stay in Lagos blame Fashola for every misfortune dat befalls Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by MizMyColi(f): 9:00am On Feb 09, 2015
vjsmiles:
ma'am could you zip your mouth if you aint got anything worthwhile to contribute
what is lol
is what is being discussed here funny?

thanks in
advance

[size=14pt]*iGnored*[/size]
Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by seunadeolu(m): 9:02am On Feb 09, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by Reptyle(m): 9:03am On Feb 09, 2015
luvinhubby:

I thought PVC's were been collected from the PU where you registered? I got mine from the polling unit where I registered on a Sunday...and it did not even take me 5 minutes.

So someone called your friend Okechukwu and asked if he will vote for APC. If your friend Okechukwu, says for instance that he will vote for APC and gets his PVC, will the APC caller be there when Okechukwu cast his vote? Or will he be made to swear a blood oath before collecting his PVC?

Do you see how illogical these rumours sound

1 Like

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by vjsmiles: 9:05am On Feb 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

[size=14pt]*iGnored*[/size]
you didnt have to acknowlede your ignorance.
was just saying my mind.
good day smiley

1 Like

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by vjsmiles: 9:06am On Feb 09, 2015
seunadeolu:
PLEASE I DIDN'T AUTHOURIZE THE PUBLICATION OF SUCH THREAD, I will look into the situation, and make the relevant corrections. Because I Myself, I am an advocate for ethnic diversity. I apologies on behalf of those affected directly and indirectly, kindly bear with us.
Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by Akshow: 9:06am On Feb 09, 2015
It was very surprising that such bigoted thread hit nairaland front page. Seun and his mods are really starting to make their support for the ruling party too obvious. And if u talk now, gbam he go ban u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by koboko69: 9:06am On Feb 09, 2015
lygn19:
like sm1 said above u ppl see it fit to blame Jonathan for every misfortune dat befalls Nigeria, y dont those ppl who stay in Lagos blame Fashola for every misfortune dat befalls Lagos.

And have anyone blamed Jonathon for not receiving PVCs yet. Your assertion is not applicable here. Lets use our senses when we make assertions or comments please. To the best of my knowledge all accusations so far have gone to INEC and her boss. Even PDP playing opposition have made their accusations to Jega too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by Akshow: 9:07am On Feb 09, 2015
eaglechild:
Cry babies are gathering.

Fashola where is our PVC.

Buhari where is your certificate.

You peeps see it fit to blame Jonathan for every misfortune in Nigeria, why not blame Fashola for every misfortune in Lagos undecided
So Fashola is now INEC worker abi? oloriburuku ni eyin Igbos yi sha. Awon ahsieere.

5 Likes

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 09, 2015
koboko69:

And have anyone blamed Jonathon for not receiving PVCs yet. Your assertion is not applicable here. Lets use our senses when we make assertions or comments please. To the best of my knowledge all accusations so far have gone to INEC and her boss. Even PDP playing opposition have made their accusations to Jega too.
but u guys deem it fit to blame Jonathan for election postponement instead of Jega.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 09, 2015
all dz mumus and illiterates cursing sm1 with Yoruba language shud know dat oda ppl here have languages too o, if u guys want dz forum to change to Afenifere meeting or Ohaneze meeting we re ok with dat o.

1 Like

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 09, 2015
The accusation failed the basic logic of common sense and I keep wondering why it was moved to FP....

Well....this is NL...where anything now goes...

3 Likes

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by koboko69: 9:14am On Feb 09, 2015
lygn19:
but u guys deem it fit to blame Jonathan for election postponement instead of Jega.

You and I knows the truth about that. No point whining and ranting with u. U can lie online but u cant lie to your conscience

1 Like

Re: SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 09, 2015
koboko69:

You and I knows the truth about that. No point whining and ranting with u. U can lie online but u cant lie to your conscience
ok,,, so ur point now is dat d igbo's in lagos shud direct they grievances to Jega and not fashola?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3)

“Nnamdi Kanu’s Continued Detention Is Wrong/Dangerous”- DSS Source, Breaking New / Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured / White Ladies Turn Prostitutes To Get Drugs From Nigerian Men In Italy. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.