Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season (52813 Views)

Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With / Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 09, 2015
Yes, Valentine Has Fought The Battle Against FG And won! Love conquers all grin...

Guys, election will no longer be an excuse...tongue

Unlike some of us for now tongue, If you have a girlfriend, this thread will do you a whole lot of good.

What are some things to get for HER as Valentine Gift This Season?

PS: What you must get must be what she is in dire need of otherwise it will just be additions, the cost notwithstanding.

1. A Cute Ladies Wrist watch

2. A Teddy Bear

3. A Phone she adores.

4. A really nice Perfume.

5. Her favorite footwear.

6. Booksgrin

7. A set of pants

8. A Customized Top With Her Name On It.

9. Money For Her School Fees.

10. A Beautiful Handbag or Purse.

Make it real for your lady, guys. Make her feel really special this period.
Whatever she is has been complaining of wishing she had is an indication of what is a PRIORITY to her. Get that for her and she won't easily forget .

Do it and thank me later...but, within the size of your pocket o...

Just be honest and sincere... if she rejects it that means "her eyes have tear" and she isn't good enough for your present status... Walk Away!

Guys, What do you have in mind?

Ladies, what do you wish he gives you?

smileywink
Have Fun!

29 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 09, 2015
Hand bag on my mind.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season by smileysmiles(f): 10:59am On Feb 09, 2015
Money for her school fees Why

Please stop giving some hungry boys opportunities to insult ladies.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 09, 2015
Lacomus:
Hand bag on my mind.

Nice one...especially the ones with 15 openings... Big like her momma's cooking pot...

Do it and thank me later cool

3 Likes

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 09, 2015
smileysmiles:

Dearie, there's nothing wrong with that...undecided

3 Likes

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season by bobbyluis(m): 11:01am On Feb 09, 2015
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 09, 2015
emusmith:

Nice one...especially the ones with 15 openings... Big like her momma's cooking pot...

Do it and thank me later cool
. Thank you bt I have my choice ready , I de buy am Ghana must go .....grin

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season by bobbyluis(m): 11:03am On Feb 09, 2015
wtf?
school fees as per?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 09, 2015
Is "bra" in anyone's mind? grincheesygrin
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 09, 2015
Lacomus:
. Thank you bt I have my choice ready , I de buy I'm Ghana must go .....grin

Hian! You nor dey try o grin
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 09, 2015
bobbyluis:
wtf?
school fees as per?

Some girls na...kiss
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season by Wealthyone: 11:05am On Feb 09, 2015
How about sending her on a pilgrimage wink. Hajj / Jerusalem.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season by smileysmiles(f): 11:06am On Feb 09, 2015
emusmith:

Dearie, there's nothing wrong with that...undecided

Did he send her to school? If he wants to give her money fine! If he wants to give her sch fees maybe because she cannot afford it, ok. But as val gift??

Anyways.. i will quote you d next time one "i never chop boy" says my girlfriend is beggin me for sch fees, am i her father?

8 Likes

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season by smileysmiles(f): 11:06am On Feb 09, 2015
bobbyluis:
wtf?
school fees as per?

God bless you o

2 Likes

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season by Edwardhead(m): 11:06am On Feb 09, 2015
You no mention

iPhone 6
Blackberry Passport
HTC ONE
Samsung S6

Are u dat broke?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season by jejemanito: 11:06am On Feb 09, 2015
Teddy bear?

Imagine giving that to a warri girl

she go use am flog sense enter your skull

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 09, 2015
jejemanito:
Teddy bear?

What's wrong with it?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 09, 2015
smileysmiles:

Did he send her to school? If he wants to give her money fine! If he wants to give her sch fees maybe because she cannot afford it, ok. But as val gift??

Anyways.. i will quote you d next time one "i never chop boy" says my girlfriend is beggin me for sch fees, am i her father?

Remember, I mentioned what she really needs...
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 09, 2015
Edwardhead:
You no mention

iPhone 6
Blackberry Passport
HTC ONE
Samsung S6

Are u dat broke?

I mentioned phones na....undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season by smileysmiles(f): 11:11am On Feb 09, 2015
emusmith:

Remember, I mentioned what she really needs...

Lol. So if she really needs sch fees on a day dat is not val....

Dont mind me. I just dont buy d school fees idea is all.
Enjoy your day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season by siegfried99(m): 11:14am On Feb 09, 2015
angry
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season by jejemanito: 11:15am On Feb 09, 2015
emusmith:

What's wrong with it?
it depends on your location You can do that in places like lekki VI etc

if you try it in a place like AJ city wetin you see you manage

1 Like

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season by bobbyluis(m): 11:25am On Feb 09, 2015
emusmith:

Some girls na...kiss
sad
emusmith:

Some girls na...kiss
is she my girlfriend or my daughter

4 Likes

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 09, 2015
Have bought something to give her, even if the election were not postponed.....but not for my girlfriend anyway

My kidsis

14 Likes

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season by Rapmoney(m): 11:36am On Feb 09, 2015
jejemanito:
Teddy bear?

Imagine giving that to a warri girl

she go use am flog sense enter your skull
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 09, 2015
PVC on my mind, if I give her she don't take it am not killing myself.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season by jmoore(m): 11:44am On Feb 09, 2015
Holy Bible

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season by Mimienudles(f): 11:58am On Feb 09, 2015
smileysmiles:

Lols. You right tho

1 Like

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season by pinkhill(f): 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
i agree with that...paying her school fees aint a gift
smileysmiles:

1 Like

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season by ireneony(f): 12:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
I think I will go with no.9
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
smileysmiles:

Lol. So if she really needs sch fees on a day dat is not val....

Dont mind me. I just dont buy d school fees idea is all.
Enjoy your day

Hmm smiley
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
pinkhill:
i agree with that...paying her school fees aint a gift

What is it? A responsibility? grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating / These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You / Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.