Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period (22781 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period by tosyne2much(m): 11:29am On Feb 09, 2015
All I see around is valentine this, valentine that so I decided to drop mine wink

Guys, val is approaching and many ladies are obsessed with val and are looking for guys to exercise their maga-rizm skills on or conceal under the cloak of valentine's celebration. Many of them overhype this val of a thing as if it's the day Jesus Christ will descend from Heaven

Now is the time many of them will screw you up and change their wardrobe, mobile phones and other perishable parameters. If you fall victim, na you sabi oooo.

Many of them now resort to being nice, friendly and caring while some of them will even accept your proposal and you'd be like **Omo this babe don finally love-up sha" ** If I hear**

Abeg if you notice these things, abeg run faster more than your legs can carry you

1. You have been wooing her since the time of Soddom and Gommorah and she has been declining but she finally agrees to date you this week, my bros abeg tear speed ooooo

2. You jokingly called her your sweet heart but she flared up in anger and stopped chatting with you. This week, she starts up a chat with " sweetpie you just ignored me all this while"... Oga grab race ooooo

3. She called you all of a sudden and started acting like your GF and even uses your picture(s) as DP

4. She starts telling you her bf is fucking up and she needs a time out. Bro, why must the conincident happen this period ?. Guys, carry bajaj run oooo

5. She agrees to spend val's day with you on the condition that she will not come to your house but an eatery. Guy, tear speed oooo

6. She has been using monosyllabic replies for you and suddenly becomes a lively chatter and doesn't make use of monosyllabic words to reply anymore. This is just one of those signs that you might just be maggad

7. You have invited her over to your place several times but she wouldn't show up. Now you invited her over and she quickly obliged on the account that you will take her out on val's day. Ooooh boi, abeg tear speed oooo

8. She's a temperamental person and gets angry at slight provocation. You have provoked her in so many ways but she wouldn't just get angry.. Ooooooh boy, no be me suppose tell you say you suppose run oooo

9. You can't remembered when last she flashed you but recently, she called and ask you how you are celebrating val.. My guy, you know what to do next

Guys feel free to add yours

** Don't just read without adding yours grin **

Written by: Tosyne2much

60 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 09, 2015
No wonder

My ex girlfriend that broke up with me 3 yrs ago just pinged me

Our chat this morning

Girl..baby whatsup
Me..baby ke which day that one start?
Girl... Ah ah ah you're been rude and childish
Me...ok don't be annoyed sha, but you know since we broke up you've been avoiding me
Girl...don't mind me jor in fact that's the reason I ping you
Me....why
Girl....i want us to come back 2geda
Me.....wow, that will be g8t, but why?
Girl.....you knw that I love you now I only broke up with you then cause you where broke
Me.....but am still broke.
Girl....mtcheeeeeeeew I even thought your situation have changed idiot broke asss nigga like you, in fact I re breakup with you fool

Mehn this tina girl na die o

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period by Viktoh(m): 11:34am On Feb 09, 2015
Lolz...i jus dae olways gbadun yu...

Bk 2 d topic

i wud b right bk afta d commercial break

5 Likes

Re: Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period by Femi2Ranking(m): 11:36am On Feb 09, 2015
eh no wonder shade is nice to me
Re: Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period by vizkiz: 11:39am On Feb 09, 2015
any chick being all nice to me all of a sudden is on a very long thing! angry

2 Likes

Re: Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period by MzzTega(f): 11:42am On Feb 09, 2015
I was expecting a thread about this frm u,and u didn't disappoint.

......And some niggas be lyk; no wonder she is kind to me nw...while in the real sense they r begging the ladies to be their val.

smh.

16 Likes

Re: Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period by Rapmoney(m): 11:44am On Feb 09, 2015
Ok...I thank the Op for creating this thread.

My contribution: Nor buy gift for any girl wey nor dey gree make u touch her miniminipopopo all diz whilegrin Abeg, na joke I dey o grin

4 Likes

Re: Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 09, 2015
Good advice and am following every bit if there's is any babe guilty in my life
Re: Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period by ireneony(f): 11:47am On Feb 09, 2015
hmmmm cry
Re: Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period by iceberylin(m): 11:52am On Feb 09, 2015
No longer types undecided

Its now categories grin

2 Likes

Re: Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 09, 2015
I just couldn't cry wen the new broke
...first person that called actually reminded me of
"Valentine" now that elections were postponed...I just
couldn't help laughing either!! our prayers were never
answered broh *lol*... #team no to spending spree#
valentine must be postponed too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 09, 2015
vizkiz:
any chick being all nice to me all of a sudden is on a very long thing! angry
lol baby how this valetine go b naa? grin
Re: Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 09, 2015
BUSTED!tosyne y naa?u want my nl maga to run grin

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period by vjsmiles: 11:58am On Feb 09, 2015
iceberylin:
No longer types undecided

Its now categories grin
very soon it will be series grin
*smoking mi sisha pipe cool

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period by iceberylin(m): 11:59am On Feb 09, 2015
vjsmiles:

very soon it will be series grin
*smoking mi sisha pipe cool
Bro,pass me that shisha biko...
Too many bullshits angry

6 Likes

Re: Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period by Kolade354(m): 11:59am On Feb 09, 2015
Bisola tosyne2much don open your yansh............Val ko Pal ni
Re: Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period by alberto2k(m): 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
samflexxy:
No wonder

Our chat this morning
Girl..baby whatsup
Me...ok don't be annoyed sha, but you know since be broke up you've been avoiding me
Me....why
Girl....- want us to come back 2geda
Me.....wow, but why?
Girl.....you knw that I love you now I only broke up with you then cause you where broke
Girl....mtcheeeeeeeew I even thought your situation have changed idiot broke asss nigga like you

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period by falconey(m): 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
I will just switch off my phone
Re: Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period by vjsmiles: 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
iceberylin:

Bro,pass me that shisha biko...
Too many bullshits angry
which of them do you want
green is €300
blue €500

Re: Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period by iceberylin(m): 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
vjsmiles:

which of them do you want
green is €300
blue €500
That blue be like e go go well cool
Re: Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
Why you no make am 10 dis time around,anyway,just incase of FP,I was here!
Re: Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period by vizkiz: 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol baby how this valetine go b naa? grin

angry
Re: Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period by vjsmiles: 12:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
iceberylin:

That blue be like e go go well cool
ee get as this pipe dey do me o

Re: Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period by justmag(m): 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
MzzTega:
I was expecting a thread about this frm u,and u didn't disappoint.

......And some niggas be lyk; no wonder she is kind to me nw...while in the real sense they r begging the ladies to be their val.

smh.

B.S! no man is ever looking for a Val. They are just looking for a woman to kick it with. Period!

2 Likes

Re: Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period by iceberylin(m): 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
vjsmiles:

ee get as this pipe dey do me o

Next time no take waitn pass u...

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period by tosyne2much(m): 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kolade354:
Bisola tosyne2much don open your yansh............Val ko Pal ni
Bisola is allergic to the list. She doesn't do all that.. Hehehe grin
Re: Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period by skywalker888(f): 12:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
samflexxy:
No wonder

Our chat this morning

Girl..baby whatsup
Me...ok don't be annoyed sha, but you know since we broke up you've been avoiding me
Me....why
Girl....i want us to come back 2geda
Me.....wow, that will be g8t, but why?
Girl....mtcheeeeeeeew I even thought your situation have changed idiot broke asss nigga like you, in fact I re breakup with you fool

sam you won't kill me with all this your funny comments cheesy
Chai

Tosyn is at it again nice thread m not guilty of any of the points above
Re: Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
Thumps up
Re: Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
falconey:
I will just switch off my phone
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
alberto2k:

grin grin
lols baba na weiting I see this morning o

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period by IceSplash(f): 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
grin
Re: Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
okay!!!

noted!!!

thank God am the one taking my dates out not the other way round.

Bisholar a counter thread pls?

#polishing my nails

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men / I Am Suffering From Heart Break, How Do I Move On / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.