Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

11 Reasons A Good Man Won’t Cheat On You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Reasons A Good Man Won’t Cheat On You (3541 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / VAL PROBLEM: Wife Prays For Husband Before Travelling, So He Won’t Cheat / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Reasons A Good Man Won’t Cheat On You by Odunharry(m): 6:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
grin no Man in his right senses will leave/abandon a good woman,if you havent seen that good man,just chill but be sure u are good also
Re: 11 Reasons A Good Man Won’t Cheat On You by Islie: 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
diddydiva:

give me the location of the good man

I will gladly change where I am

grin

A good man is 20km radius from where you are....

I hope you have made preparation to change
Re: 11 Reasons A Good Man Won’t Cheat On You by Odunharry(m): 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
Bisolarh:
I'm just glad my man doesn't cheat.. Lolxxx
you cant be so sure..
Re: 11 Reasons A Good Man Won’t Cheat On You by Odunharry(m): 7:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
diddydiva:
soooooo true

but a good man no longer exist.

we have manageable men tho
it simple if u are good,good men will approach u...
It either you have friendzone the good guys or u didnt give them listening ears
Re: 11 Reasons A Good Man Won’t Cheat On You by Islie: 7:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
MisterLongman:

It depends on one's perspective.
In some instances, the so called good man might have pushed the wall by the woman in his life and therefore left with no choice but to resort to having another relationship.The man does not necessarily become evil in this kind of scenario.
Men cheats for reasons best known to them, which is either good or bad and not bad alone

There is no good reasons to cheat...... What we have is just excuses to make the opposite sex feels bad that we can go else where to satisfy our sexual urge
Re: 11 Reasons A Good Man Won’t Cheat On You by SexySapphire(f): 7:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
Some people will just cheat no matter what you do to satisfy them, even if you cook rice in diamond sauce for them or give them the monkey style on bed or love them as much as your heart can allow. It only takes GOD and self-discipline for a man not to cheat. Which is why every ladies should know how to create a relationship between their knees and the floor.
Re: 11 Reasons A Good Man Won’t Cheat On You by dre11(m): 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
SexySapphire:
Some people will just cheat no matter what you do to satisfy them, even if you cook rice in diamond sauce for them or give them the monkey style on bed or love them as much as your heart can allow. It only takes GOD and self-discipline for a man not to cheat. Which is why every ladies should know how to create a relationship between their knees and the floor.

You talk in parables there
Break it down lady......

And who tells you all men are cheat, haven't you heard of guys who did married as a virgin and stay faithful to their wives
Re: 11 Reasons A Good Man Won’t Cheat On You by SexySapphire(f): 7:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
dre11:

You talk in parables there
Break it down lady......

And who tells you all men are cheat, haven't you heard of guys who did married as a virgin and stay faithful to their wives
Dre, I didn't generalize but I said "some men". Yeah I know there are still some virgin guys out there but the question is how many are they in this world of free sex? I think the problem starts from sex, if everyone learns to live a chaste life the issue of being unfaithful will be a thing of the past.
Re: 11 Reasons A Good Man Won’t Cheat On You by asadike(f): 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
yemicoal:
How is the day going?
cool, dear
Re: 11 Reasons A Good Man Won’t Cheat On You by yemicoal(m): 8:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
asadike:
cool, dear
aii cool
Re: 11 Reasons A Good Man Won’t Cheat On You by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
Odunharry:

it simple if u are good,good men will approach u...
It either you have friendzone the good guys or u didnt give them listening ears
hmmmmmmmm

nice one

#clap clap
Re: 11 Reasons A Good Man Won’t Cheat On You by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
Islie:

A good man is 20km radius from where you are....

I hope you have made preparation to change
evidence pls
Re: 11 Reasons A Good Man Won’t Cheat On You by MisterLongman(m): 11:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
Islie:

There is no good reasons to cheat...... What we have is just excuses to make the opposite sex feels bad that we can go else where to satisfy our sexual urge
Not in every case........
You might not see it as good because you believe cheating is bad (I never said its good to cheat) but there are always some exceptional cases where the man is not happy with cheating on his spouse but is left with no choice.
Re: 11 Reasons A Good Man Won’t Cheat On You by MisterLongman(m): 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
Islie:

You might not see it as good because you believe cheating is bad (I never said its good to cheat) but there are always some exceptional cases where the man is not happy with cheating on his spouse but is left with no choice.
Re: 11 Reasons A Good Man Won’t Cheat On You by dre11(m): 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
SexySapphire:

Dre, I didn't generalize but I said "some men". Yeah I know there are still some virgin guys out there but the question is how many are they in this world of free sex? I think the problem starts from sex, if everyone learns to live a chaste life the issue of being unfaithful will be a thing of the past.

Its never possible for everyone to live a chaste life because there won't be stories to be told and there won't be lessons to be learnt
Re: 11 Reasons A Good Man Won’t Cheat On You by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hurray!! This is a step up from the colossal 10 reasons.
Re: 11 Reasons A Good Man Won’t Cheat On You by Islie: 11:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
diddydiva:

evidence pls

You need to step out of the box to see the evidence
Because when you are still where you are........ You won't see it
Re: 11 Reasons A Good Man Won’t Cheat On You by Islie: 11:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
cloudyskyglind:
Hurray!! This is a step up from the colossal 10 reasons.

grin

Am sure you have being fed with a lot of 10this and that
Re: 11 Reasons A Good Man Won’t Cheat On You by Odunharry(m): 11:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
diddydiva:

hmmmmmmmm

nice one

#clap clap
cheesy
Re: 11 Reasons A Good Man Won’t Cheat On You by Islie: 11:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
MisterLongman:

That man is not principled about the word no.cheating

Because we are faced with a lot things that could make someone deviate from his believes and principles ..... But what makes someone stand out is when you decide not to fall from the grace you have to grass....

Like David said...... I walk through the valley of the shadow of death[sin] i fear no evil.
Because he understand what it means being a man of principles and sticking to it.

But, I didn't discard you point am just stating mine here
Re: 11 Reasons A Good Man Won’t Cheat On You by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
I agree with the whole points but then who's a good man?
Re: 11 Reasons A Good Man Won’t Cheat On You by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 10, 2015
Islie:

grin

Am sure you have being fed with a lot of 10this and that
grin oh yes, I'm relieved! This one has got one extra.
Re: 11 Reasons A Good Man Won’t Cheat On You by chiamanda1234: 2:24am On Feb 10, 2015
Sound words with true meaning
Re: 11 Reasons A Good Man Won’t Cheat On You by Islie: 6:39am On Feb 10, 2015
cloudyskyglind:

grin oh yes, I'm relieved! This one has got one extra.

That extra one just makes the difference here
Re: 11 Reasons A Good Man Won’t Cheat On You by Islie: 6:42am On Feb 10, 2015
AirborneLacer:
I agree with the whole points but then who's a good man?

A good man doesn't speak of himself...... Its the people around him that would notice if indeed he measured up to the standard of being called "good man"

(1) (2) (Reply)

[photos] Identical Twins Married To Identical Twins By Identical Twins / If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! / Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.