Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Do You Know That TB Joshua Predicted The Election Evil Plans? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know That TB Joshua Predicted The Election Evil Plans? (1074 Views)

BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted / I Predicted The Coming Of Boko Haram 16 Years Ago – Audu Ogbeh / The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know That TB Joshua Predicted The Election Evil Plans? by amebotrends: 11:52am On Feb 09, 2015
There are evil plans against the 2015 elections. TB Joshua saw it since last year and gave a clear warning to all concerned; he said if Nigerians we are not careful our Democracy will be rubbished!

Amidst the controversy swirling around the decision by INEC to postpone Nigeria’s elections by six weeks, Prophet T.B. Joshua has released a video online with a prophecy he gave one year ago.

READ MORE: http://amebotrends..com/2015/02/do-you-know-that-tb-joshua-predicted.html

Re: Do You Know That TB Joshua Predicted The Election Evil Plans? by Chukwu94: 11:56am On Feb 09, 2015
*takes a chair* lets keep watching
Re: Do You Know That TB Joshua Predicted The Election Evil Plans? by delishpot: 11:58am On Feb 09, 2015
Ok, did he report on the outcone? Please post it here now. Not 3 weeks after ellection you guys will posr a video and say he predicted the outcome.
Post tge outcome of the ellection now o. let us follow his prophesy closely.
Re: Do You Know That TB Joshua Predicted The Election Evil Plans? by asadike(f): 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
Am tired of all dis prophecy, pls what's d solution to all these quagmire?
Re: Do You Know That TB Joshua Predicted The Election Evil Plans? by nobilis: 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
Never have I heard any of TB Joshua's prophecies before the event he supposedly prophesied about. It is always when that event has happened that people will start saying he prophesied this, he prophesied that.
Which kind retrospective prophecies are these?
Just a way to mask fakeness.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That TB Joshua Predicted The Election Evil Plans? by Achutebe(f): 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
nobilis:
Never have I heard any of TB Joshua's prophecies before the event he supposedly prophesied about. It is always when that event has happened that people will start saying he prophesied this, he prophesied that.
Which kind retrospective prophecies are these?
Just a way to mask fakeness.

He said it in one of the live services of The SCOAN and on emmanuel tv (www.emmanuel.tv) back in February, 2014 but you were not watching it. Instead you come out, without any information whatsoever and begin accusing him.

Is it fair?

(1) (Reply)

My Men’ll Kill In Self Defence, Mbu Insists / MASSOB Insists Jega Must Go Now / Pictures Of Obasanjo Playing Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.