Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany (19539 Views)

"Dump Bullet Proof Cars", Kalu Urges Governors / Bullet-proof Cars: Court Bars EFCC From Inviting Oduah / Private Jet Parking For Vip's Who Flew In To Watch The Mayweather-pacquiao Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Airforce1(m): 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
LAGOSIANS SEE WHAT TINUBU IS DOING WITH YOUR MONEY

A friend of mine who's an aircraft engineer sent in this pictures

Election is around the corner and this APC people will bribe anybody with anything to win

They are all bullet proof cars

The cheapest among them is worth N70million

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by endy4oxide(m): 1:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
the cars are meant for protection..... from you know who lipsrsealed

#march4BUHARI

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by slimfit1(m): 1:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
Well lagos tax on the road

4 Likes

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Kolade354(m): 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
@OP when you find yourslef in a position like Tinubu(Jagaban) dont protect yourself from DSS, when you are going out use Pick-UP toyota and dont use bullet proof-car.

52 Likes

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by temitemi1(m): 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tinubu, the chief corrupt officer grin grin grin.... GEJ till 2019!!!

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by temitemi1(m): 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tinubu, the chief corrupt officer grin grin grin.... GEJ till 2019!!!

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by vjsmiles: 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
wealth of lagosians being embezzeled.
i pity lagos in the hands of ambode

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kolade354:
@OP when you find yourslef in a position like Tinubu(Jagaban) dont protect yourself from DSS, when you are going out use Pick-UP toyota and dont use bullet proof-car.

Tinubu will still pay for Funsho Williams death here on earth.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
The changer of change himself. Oga BAT weldone oh.

1 Like

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by whizpet: 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
You are an Idiot, show us the proof and the link to your so called story. All I know is that GNB is winning the Election if you like Go die. Do you fink you can change our mind from #MatchForBuhari? I guess no our eyes are wide ope and we must Vote Jonathan out.

12 Likes

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by ORACLE1975(m): 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
weldone boss i hail ooo
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by BlackTechnology: 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tinubu shocked

SW RONU grin

3 Likes

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by FastShipping: 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
I didn't see any proof that Tinubu owns any of these vehicles. Can op tell show us proof that Tinubu owns these vehicles. These liars from PDP are shameless people like the clueless el-retardeen.

21 Likes

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by FastShipping: 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
[s]
Airforce1:
A friend of mine who's an aircract engineer sent in this pictures

Election is around the corner and this APC people will bribe anybody with anything to win

[/s]

You are a liar. Show us document showing Tinubu owns these vehicles or just shut up.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
[size=18pt]ODUA-001[/size]: Tinubu's emperor fleet, paid and serviced by his stooges in government house.

Tinubu owns at least 5 executive jets which his stooge governors are expected to help maintain either by renting it for their official state movement or even whenever Tinubu chooses to fly in any of his jets, his stooges are expected to pay for the flight.

7 Likes

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by alaoeri: 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
TANoids at it again showcasing their stupidity, what is the proof that those cars belong to Tinubu? even if those cars are his when was the last time Tinubu holds a public office?

15 Likes

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
Airforce1:
A friend of mine who's an aircract engineer sent in this pictures

You so dull....too dull.......how did purchase of cars = to bribery to win election. Moreover, you expect us 'sound minds' to believe its for tinubu n apc just because u said so. Dull head.

#Sai March4Buhari

18 Likes

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by major466(m): 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
If care is not taken, Lagosians would wake-up one day and find that they had all been Mortgaged to Tinubu. Next month is the perfect time for them to free themselves from bandage and Match- on-Tinubu to freedom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by major466(m): 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

[size=18pt]ODUA-001[/size]: Tinubu's emperor fleet, paid and serviced by his stooges in government house.

Tinubu owns at least 5 executive jets which his stooge governors are expected to help maintain either by renting it for their official state movement or even whenever Tinubu chooses to fly in any of his jets, his stooges are expected to pay for the flight.

Tinubu has turned Lagos state into his personal colonial possession.

2 Likes

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
FastShipping:
[s][/s]

You are a liar. Show us document showing Tinubu owns these vehicles or just shut up.

Slave, even if Tinubu told you Personally that he owns those cars you will be the first to celebrate his new purchase.

You people are really the reason why one man has cornered all your illegal share of Niger delta oil wealth.

You are hypocrites and corrupt to the bone if you can't question tinubu's expanding finacial and business empire after leaving Lagos state Governor's house.

May I remind you to that there are court records in the US federal court system showing arrests, arraignment, prosecution and convictions on Bola & Remi Tinubu linking them to illicit drug dealing and money laundry?

When I say that you Yorubas are the major problem in Nigeria with your hypocritical stance you will start insulting me.

Stop blaming Goodluck for your phucked up existence. You not only elected criminals to rule you but went the extra step to worship them, why then do you expect the federal govt to fix your phucked up society?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by sissiekemmie: 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE TELLING LIES,OF WHAT BENEFIT IS IT TO YOU, WHERE IS THE PROOF THAT ITS FOR BAT. GIVE US PROOF, DO NOT COME HERE AND MAKE SILLY SUBMISSIONS

3 Likes

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Maxwellcares: 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
What is the proof of Tinubu's ownership? Some posts and comments are basically directed at the posers gullibility. This is simple, we have a President and his kitchen cabinet who had described this coming elections as war zone. When going to war, you need to be equipped with certain things which include a bullet proof cars like this. Whosoever that ordered this must have seen the war coming glaring, like i would do if i have the resources or probably run from the war flying my family out of the country. Some of us have embarked on a journey to oust Jonathan at will, at cost for deceiving me and failing my family that crafted their energy under the scorching sun to give him a desired 56 votes in total, Yes, i come from an extended family. So, am i suppose to face the lion of Aso rock bear-chested vest. Its a huge joke!

Tinubu have never ordered any bullet proofs car, because i can see the invoice order of the cars. And there is no link of Tinubu to the claim.

We should stop this mischief.

#Marchon4buhari

7 Likes

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
major466:

Tinubu has turned Lagos state into his personal colonial possession.

See the nonsense the frog father think he can smuggle into power; a bag carrying man servant.

The foolishness of Yorubas must not be repeated on the national level. They can sacrifice their first Borno to tinubu for all I care, that one is their headache but they should never allow their collective stupid1ty to spread beyond their region.

7 Likes

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Shoutozone: 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
You saw a post of some cars without labels, banners or inscriptions, you were told it is for someone and meant for a specific purpose and you believed it right on. For God's sake just check the ridiculous comments I'm seeing here. How sure are you that these cars are for Tinubu or that he ordered for them? Any evidence whatsoever? Pls let's talk about Nigeria and the freedom it needs, then I'd be much more interested.

3 Likes

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Kolade354(m): 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Tinubu will still pay for Funsho Williams death here on earth.
Pls dont ever in your life quote me again cos it obvious you are a PDP supporter who believe PDP is full of saint and angels.

5 Likes

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
Maxwellcares:
What is the proof of Tinubu's ownership? Some posts and comments are basically directed at the posers gullibility. This is simple, we have a President and his kitchen cabinet who had described this coming elections as war zone. When going to war, you need to be equipped with certain things which include a bullet proof cars like this. Whosoever that ordered this must have seen the war coming glaring, like i would do if i have the resources or probably run from the war flying my family out of the country. Some of us have embarked on a journey to oust Jonathan at will, at cost for deceiving me and failing my family that crafted their energy under the scorching sun to give him a desired 56 votes in total, Yes, i come from an extended family. So, am i suppose to face the lion of Aso rock bear-chested vest. Its a huge joke!

Tinubu have never ordered any bullet proofs car, because i can see the invoice order of the cars. And there is no link of Tinubu to the claim.

We should stop this mischief.

#Marchon4buhari

But it is ok to run your mouths with any lie on the presidency?

You people have no single sense.

I sometimes wonder if you are not ashamed to open that your gbegiri slurping mouth in public.

When Sanusi pulled out that blatant lie of missing money from his pile ridden stuck up royal highness my foot azz did you even pause to reason? No! Because of your wicked and evil minds you assumed it must be true.

Now that PWC has trashed that your ab0ki slave masters allegations as trash you are still talking trash.

Continue with this nonsense. When and NOT IF we pull out from this useless Nigeria maybe then una go get small sense know who the real crooks are.

Foolish people.

5 Likes

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by sissiekemmie: 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
SOME NIGERIANS ARE GULLIBLE, THEY TAKE EVERYTHING DOWN,STOP MISINFORMATION, LETS MARCH4CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by KazeemDiary(m): 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
It is very easy to identify a jobless chap whose education is wasted on the social media, all u need to do is ask him to provide backups for his post, then his brains hibernates or shutdown... Go get a life and stop pulling people down for a penny.

1 Like

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by DareOlowolayemo: 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
How on earth can anyone believe that Tinubu own bullet proof cars. What would he be using it for? Tinubu is a man of the people and i have not seen him in one before. If there is any bullet proof cars at all ready for clearing, the best question as regards the ownership should be addressed to the federal government/the military. In the present situation in Nigeria today, only the authorities above have the power to secure bullet proof cars because you have to get permission before purchase. Lagosian must be grateful to God and Tinubu if not in 2003, Lagos would have been part of PDP poverty development states. We thank you ASIWAJU for not selling Lagos to PDP during OBJ era. No amount of blackmail can stop TINUBU from moving forward and giving dividends of democracy to his people. JAGABAN you too much for them. They are doing all these out of envy. We Lagosian salute and assure you that we are solidly behind you. They should go and look for the owners of their bullet proof cars elsewhere.

6 Likes

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Blackfire(m): 2:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
is it march4buhari or maths4buhari

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Celebrates Buhari On His 76th Birthday / Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff / Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.