Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany (19550 Views)

"Dump Bullet Proof Cars", Kalu Urges Governors / Bullet-proof Cars: Court Bars EFCC From Inviting Oduah / Private Jet Parking For Vip's Who Flew In To Watch The Mayweather-pacquiao Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by aresa: 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
Only crooks, liars, trolls and deceptive jokers rubbish the internet with fake stories and unsubstantiated crap without links and sources...

Nice try, your masters are wasting their money on your incompetency...
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
Akanbiedu:

Big difference Oduah bought cars with government money unappropriated while Tinubu buys with personal money. Your foolishness is legendary.
Last time I checked, lagos property and money belongs to Tinubu so it is ok for you to say he used personal money to buy cars.
The amala you are eating is causing you serious harm, you need to see a doctor.
Confused pathetic tinubu's slave and slaves to gambari's

1 Like

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Dbboy(m): 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
FastShipping:
[s][/s]

You are a liar. Show us document showing Tinubu owns these vehicles or just shut up.

You should also show us prove that GEJ is corrupt or shut the hell up also.

4 Likes

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by OgologoDimkpa: 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
vjsmiles:
wealth of lagosians being embezzeled.
i pity lagos in the hands of ambode
Honestly this man Thie!fnubu will finish Lagos with Ambode in power embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Ojiofor: 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

See the nonsense the frog father think he can smuggle into power; a bag carrying man servant.

The foolishness of Yorubas must not be repeated on the national level. They can sacrifice their first Borno to tinubu for all I care, that one is their headache but they should never allow their collective stupid1ty to spread beyond their region.

Absolutely,GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
aresa:
Only crooks, liars, trolls and deceptive jokers rubbish the internet with fake stories and unsubstantiated crap without links and sources...

Nice try, your masters are wasting their money on your incompetency...

Coming from tinubu's hired Pant sniffer who lurks the Internet desperately trying to clean up his tarnished image

2 Likes

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by biafranqueen: 5:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
FastShipping:
[s][/s]

You are a liar. Show us document showing Tinubu owns these vehicles or just shut up.
Bad belly so all this work u do for him and he did not give you the shipping contract Tinubu is a back stabber grin Stop crying honey ask for your membership fee back and join the transformation team!
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by chacoonder(m): 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

See the nonsense the frog father think he can smuggle into power; a bag carrying man servant.

The foolishness of Yorubas must not be repeated on the national level. They can sacrifice their first Borno to tinubu for all I care, that one is their headache but they should never allow their collective stupid1ty to spread beyond their region.

Walahi..You are d most foo.lish human being on nairaland..
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by biafranqueen: 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Slave, even if Tinubu told you Personally that he owns those cars you will be the first to celebrate his new purchase.

You people are really the reason why one man has cornered all your illegal share of Niger delta oil wealth.

You are hypocrites and corrupt to the bone if you can't question tinubu's expanding finacial and business empire after leaving Lagos state Governor's house.

May I remind you to that there are court records in the US federal court system showing arrests, arraignment, prosecution and convictions on Bola & Remi Tinubu linking them to illicit drug dealing and money laundry?

When I say that you Yorubas are the major problem in Nigeria with your hypocritical stance you will start insulting me.

Stop blaming Goodluck for your phucked up existence. You not only elected criminals to rule you but went the extra step to worship them, why then do you expect the federal govt to fix your phucked up society?
Hypocrites how can Tinubu own the State house, they will never answer me?

1 Like

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by biafranqueen: 5:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
Honestly this man Thie!fnubu will finish Lagos with Ambode in power embarassed
See how the man is still living here why would he not want to be evicted?

1 Like

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by biafranqueen: 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
Akanbiedu:

Big difference Oduah bought cars with government money unappropriated while Tinubu buys with personal money. Your foolishness is legendary.
So our people that think that Lagos money is Tinubu's money please wake up!

1 Like

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by tellwisdom: 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
These cars are cheap nau...Guy, i know you are foolish duh, but try coordinate urself to avoid verbal abuse....
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by anonimi: 6:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
biafranqueen:
So our people that think that Lagos money is Tinubu's money please wake up!

Just shows the efficacy of the powerful jazz of the Thief'nuibu cabal shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2080663_olee_jpeg50ac2c9e26795655ae17af1287062b25

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2071670_amobodelagostreasuryintinubuspocket_jpeg76c650e7b4da72f386d60fc93b8843c5
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by zimoni(f): 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
Airforce na wah for you oooooooooooo

How do we know these vehicles are owned by Tinubu?

You no dey try rara.
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by najoke: 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
they started with Fashola is withholding igbo PVC without any shred of evidence, now this.....too many kids on nairaland.
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by ZACHIE: 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
Who goes to Germany to buy Toyota?

Who leaves UK to travel to GERMANY to buy and ship RangeRover?

Who strolls into GERMANY to buy an Escallade? only the OP and his fellow miniscule minded imps.

Think through processes before making claims.

Think, again I say

1 Like

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by clevvermind(m): 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
if this cars were alleged to be bought by Jonathan or any pdp member, apc supporters here would have believed it and send it to front page with the speed of light. na lie?

1 Like

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by apcmustwin(f): 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Fashola must release those pvcs! whether you like it or not or the election will be moved again
back off biatch!
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by MrIncrediible(m): 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

If Osinbanjo is carrying Tinubu's bag then where's Osinbanjo's bag? Your answer will prove if you're sensible or not.
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by mrmetoo1: 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
LMAO!! It seems Tanoids contracts have been renewed, I see them on the loose everywhere. I'm not knocking y'alls hustle jare, boys and babes must chop.
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Adegbodolu1: 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
[size=18pt]Non-Lagosian noise makers.

Your rejection by the Yorubas is what is "peppering" you o.

Go and die - across the river not in our SW land.[/size]
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
Airforce1:
LAGOSIANS SEE WHAT TINUBU IS DOING WITH YOUR MONEY

A friend of mine who's an aircraft engineer sent in this pictures

Election is around the corner and this APC people will bribe anybody with anything to win

They are all bullet proof cars

The cheapest among them is worth N70million

Jesus Christ of Nazareth!!! Those vehicles were flown to Naija not even shipped. shocked Jah knows the fortune that was lavished on 'flying' things that must have weighed more than 5 tons each.

2 Likes

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by frankyychiji(f): 11:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
endy4oxide:
the cars are meant for protection..... from you know who lipsrsealed

#march4BUHARI
From Lagos tax payers.
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 10, 2015
chacoonder:

Sharp there Osinbanjo Abi nah Osunbade came to welcome tinubu at the Abuja airport.

Every body is carrying a piece of luggage including your Manlet vp.
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 10, 2015
MrIncrediible:

If Osinbanjo is carrying Tinubu's bag then where's Osinbanjo's bag? Your answer will prove if you're sensible or not.

Mumu ask yourself why only tinubu is not carrying a bag?

All the other individuals you see in this picture came to welcome tinubu when he landed in Abuja in his private jet from the UK.

Osinbanjo is nothing more than an errand boy and man servant to tinubu.
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 10, 2015
chacoonder:

Shey e dey pain you Abi?

That is the truth for you.

You know that was the gaddam honest truth ... Your people are fools to one crooked bastard forgerer-Tinubu.
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 10, 2015
Adegbodolu1:
[size=18pt]Non-Lagosian noise makers.

Your rejection by the Yorubas is what is "peppering" you o.

Go and die - across the river not in our SW land.[/size]

Are you a Lagosian? Osun dunce claiming Lagos.

If not for ND oil Lagos would have been the biggest coastal slum.

Ingrate.
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 10, 2015
biafranqueen:
See how the man is still living here why would he not want to be evicted?

Kai!

Fashola is the biggest fool ever.

So you mean to tell me that Tinubu appropriated Lagos House on the Island to himself? Jeezus! And non of these clowns here complained.

I knew he wanted to have Yaradua sell him the former state house which is just down the road and that he bided to buy the old federal secretariat and 1004 housing unit but was opposed by that other greedy criminal Theif Obasanjo.

This is why we must resist the collective foolishness of these Yoruba subjugated people.

They are not capable of electing credible people in their own midst it is either they are always electing shady characters with criminal backgrounds or they truly can not find a just man among themselves. But they will neglect charity and take their ugly tattooed faces into national affairs. How can you proscribe for the center when you ain't got your sh1t together? This is classic hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by endy4oxide(m): 8:26am On Feb 10, 2015
frankyychiji:
From Lagos tax payers.

prove it ......
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by MrIncrediible(m): 8:33am On Feb 10, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Mumu ask yourself why only tinubu is not carrying a bag?

All the other individuals you see in this picture came to welcome tinubu when he landed in Abuja in his private jet from the UK.

Osinbanjo is nothing more than an errand boy and man servant to tinubu.
I would have just ignored you but I just can't. grin
I wonder why some of you have sold your sense. Osinbanjo is a renowned lawyer, why is it so weird to you that a man of his status is holding a small bag like that except you're not trying to be intentionally stupid? What's your proof that the small bag doesn't belong to him and belongs to Tinubu except you're also trying to be intentionally stupid? I just tire for wuna.
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 10, 2015
MrIncrediible:

I would have just ignored you but I just can't. grin
I wonder why some of you have sold your sense. Osinbanjo is a renowned lawyer, why is it so weird to you that a man of his status is holding a small bag like that except you're not trying to be intentionally stupid? What's your proof that the small bag doesn't belong to him and belongs to Tinubu except you're also trying to be intentionally stupid? I just tire for wuna.

Shatap there...
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1951905_20141217212639_jpeg845c2952f1b2cdfbc0ccf4ec9f44b90a
Here is Osinbanjo signing presenting an undertaken and his resignation letter to tinubu to sign in tinubu's bedroom. Note the lighter for tinubu's weed.

Useless people.

Why do you people like servitude and subjugation?

Cowardly slaves.

1 Like

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by MrIncrediible(m): 8:57am On Feb 10, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Shatap there...
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1951905_20141217212639_jpeg845c2952f1b2cdfbc0ccf4ec9f44b90a
Here is Osinbanjo signing presenting an undertaken and his resignation letter to tinubu to sign in tinubu's bedroom. Note the lighter for tinubu's weed.

Useless people.

Why do you people like servitude and subjugation?

Cowardly slaves.
There's no need for us to attack each other. Let's discuss intelligently...What undertaking did he sign and what resignation letter did he give to Tinubu? Does he work for him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra / Boko Haram Releases Video Of Abducted Oil Exploration Workers From The Universit / Boko Haram Attacks Wanori/Amarwa Village, Burns 4, Destroy Houses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.