Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,348 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany (19553 Views)

"Dump Bullet Proof Cars", Kalu Urges Governors / Bullet-proof Cars: Court Bars EFCC From Inviting Oduah / Private Jet Parking For Vip's Who Flew In To Watch The Mayweather-pacquiao Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by sissiekemmie: 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

But it is ok to run your mouths with any lie on the presidency?

You people have no single sense.

I sometimes wonder if you are not ashamed to open that your gbegiri slurping mouth in public.

When Sanusi pulled out that blatant lie of missing money from his pile ridden stuck up royal highness my foot azz did you even pause to reason? No! Because of your wicked and evil minds you assumed it must be true.

Now that PWC has trashed that your ab0ki slave masters allegations as trash you are still talking trash.

Continue with this nonsense. When and NOT IF we pull out from this useless Nigeria maybe then una go get small sense know who the real crooks are.

Foolish people.
FOCUS ON THE SUBJECT MATTER GIVE US PROOF AND YOU WILL SEE A SLOPPY MOUTH FILLED WITH AIR

2 Likes

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
FastShipping:

Moderators, do the needful on this poster.

Are you a bastard too? Did I say something offensive? Is bastard now and offensive term or a description?

Bastard stay dah Phuck off my mentions.

Tinubu azz sniffing slaves.
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
sissiekemmie:

You can't handle the truth.

You can't even recognize the damn truth. It has been staring you right in your phucking face but you failed to see because you abhor any thing that is the truth.

It is bitter, this phucking truth not to leave a sour taste in your mouth but for you to forever remind your daft low IQ nigglet brain never ever to forget and to recognize the damn truth whenever it phucking hits you right in your phucking damn face!

1 Like

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Shoutozone: 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

I sometimes wonder if you are not ashamed to open that your gbegiri slurping mouth in public.

When Sanusi pulled out that blatant lie of missing money from his pile ridden stuck up royal highness my foot azz did you even pause to reason? No! Because of your wicked and evil minds you assumed it must be true.

Now that PWC has trashed that your ab0ki slave masters allegations as trash you are still talking trash.

Continue with this nonsense. When and NOT IF we pull out from this useless Nigeria maybe then una go get small sense know who the real crooks are.

Foolish people.
Your use of words is a clear evidence of the type of person you are. you need to learn to pass your messages across meaningfully like a civilized person should. The CHANGE we hail applies to you bro, CHANGE your orientation!

1 Like

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Kolade354(m): 2:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

I will rather support PDP than that fascist ignoramus party which is filled with illiterate bigots, drug dealers and co fused Islamic fundamentalists.

How is that your ashewoe bastard producing mother?
your mother is one of the most unfortunate mother to have give birth to you empty brain-child,,,,,,,,,Buruji kashamu is a drug dealer a PDP chieftain wanted in the united states, without opposition democracy can not thrive you dis I.D.I.O.T should get dat into ya empty skull.

2 Likes

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by tit(f): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
i warned you people!
do not forget the ship Tinubu bought with Lagos money in 1999.
he said he use it for power generation
but he use it to carry ashawo every weekend.
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Maxwellcares: 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
I understand there is real sense for anonymous gaffe. I understand it's also normal for some animal to think through their stinking anus and make porous fuss of themselves better than filleted pig. As it stands dear anonymous, you have not said anything. As a matter fact, you have only succeeded in exposing your puerile logic for basic issue and you are going to make a good whim-sic campaign against the most dreaded diseases a bigot like you have ever known. The next time you want to lampoon like a village pud, remember to wear your pant so as not get yourself wet.

Arrant nonsense!

BackDatAssUp:

Foolish people.

1 Like

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kolade354:
your mother is one of the most unfortunate mother to have give birth to you empty brain-child,,,,,,,,,Buruji kashamu is a drug dealer a PDP chieftain wanted in the united states, without opposition democracy can not thrive you dis I.D.I.O.T should get dat into ya empty skull.

And what is the connection between Buruji and Tinubu?

[size=18pt]Are they not Yorubas?[/size]

You people should be banned from commenting on national affairs and criticizing the federal govt when it is obviously clear you are either not capable of electing credible citizens into office or that your society lacks credible individuals to select from.

Charity they say begin at home. Clean your phucking house first before you want to clean up the nation.

Hypocrites!
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
Maxwellcares:
I understand there is real sense for anonymous gaffe. I understand it's also normal for some animal to think through their stinking anus and make porous fuss of themselves better than filleted pig. As it stands dear anonymous, you have not said anything. As a matter fact, you have only succeeded in exposing your puerile logic for basic issue and you are going to make a good whim-sic campaign against the most dreaded diseases a bigot like you have ever known. The next time you want to lampoon like a village pud, remember to wear your pant so as not get yourself wet.

Arrant nonsense!

Start planting cocoa and get ready for an end to petrodollars.

Let me see you demand for subsidy or ask for your $20billion dollars like you are fond of calling it with the false claim of it being "our".

Now that is the bullshit rubbish there

1 Like

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by wonlasewonimi: 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
Shoutozone:
You saw a post of some cars without labels, banners or inscriptions, you were told it is for someone and meant for a specific purpose and you believed it right on. For God's sake just check the ridiculous comments I'm seeing here. How sure are you that these cars are for Tinubu or that he ordered for them? Any evidence whatsoever? Pls let's talk about Nigeria and the freedom it needs, then I'd be much more interested.
E go better for you bros. I have been trying to see where Tinubu's name is written on the the cars. Buncha idiots!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Kolade354(m): 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

And what is the connection between Buruji and Tinubu?

[size=18pt]Are they not Yorubas?[/size]

You people should be banned from commenting on national affairs and criticizing the federal govt when it is obviously clear you are either not capable of electing credible citizens into office or that your society lacks credible individuals.

Charity they say begin at home. Clean your phucking house first before you want to clean up the nation.

Hypocrites!
you are a confused fool, you said APC as a party is filled with drug-dealers and i give you an example of a wanted drug-dealer in U.S.............you this tribal bigot need to know all tribe consist of wicked pple.

1 Like

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

E go better for you bros. I have been trying to see where Tinubu's name is written on the the cars. Buncha idiots!

Actually they are all co owned by Dieziani, Oduah, Patience, Tompolo, Asari, oritsejafor,Remo, Doyin Okupe, Ngozi, Abati, Obanikoro, and Goodluck's fat spoil brat of a son.

Do you feel much better now?

Useless fools.

2 Likes

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kolade354:
you are a confused fool, you said APC as a party is filled with drug-dealers and i give you an example of a wanted drug-dealer in U.S.............you this tribal bigot need to know all tribe consist of wicked pple.

Your people pioneered and dominated drug trafficking in the 70's all through the early 90's.

Those middle aged grandmothers in Akpongbo and Lagos Island market selling lace and spirits all made their money from smuggling drugs in their horrendously gaping vapid vags to Malaysia and Thailand.

Your women went to Dubai and Saudi being muti wh0res to Arabs. How the Phuck you think your broke azz granny could afford the gold tooth after she came back from Mecca? She was sucking Arab c0ck in the name of pilgrimage

You guys phucked up England, Canada and almost every place else with your nonsense. The green Pali is rubish because of you taju's and foluke's messing sh1t up as usual.

You are corrupt people.
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by FreeGlobe(f): 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kolade354:
@OP when you find yourslef in a position like Tinubu(Jagaban) dont protect yourself from DSS, when you are going out use Pick-UP toyota and dont use bullet proof-car.
but it was yorubas that demonized Stella oduah for purchasing bullet proof vehicles? right? Your hypocrisy, slavery to Tinubu and tribalism is disgusting! get out of here

2 Likes

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

but it was yorubas that demonized Stella oduah for purchasing bullet proof vehicles? right? Your hypocrisy, slavery to Tinubu and tribalism is disgusting! get out of here

Nigeria will be a far better place if we get rid of these Yorubas.

Their hypocrisy and jealousy is legendary.

That is why they are so vile and ugly.
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Kolade354(m): 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

You dis bastard should go and die,,,,,,,,,Is deir any document to back up this claim or i dont know tinubu is a looter...........Dont quote me again you dis stinking bitc*

1 Like

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kolade354:
You dis bastard should go and die,,,,,,,,,Is deir any document to back up this claim or i dont know tinubu is a looter...........Dont quote me again you dis stinking bitc*

Bastard, stop calling people bastard.
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by gambit10: 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
Na keke-napep abi bajaj okada em for import na ...mtcheeew !
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Kolade354(m): 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Bastard, stop calling people bastard.
your obsession with yoruba pple will only give u hypertension you fid bloody fool.

1 Like

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by FreeGlobe(f): 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Nigeria will be a far better place if we get rid of these Yorubas.

Their hypocrisy and jealousy is legendary.

That is why they are so vile and ugly.
Very disgusting. Their tribalism, bad belleism is second to none. Very mischievous! Tribalism everywhere in politics, churches, companies etc and yet they'll be the first to cry foul when they are paid back in their own coin.

4 Likes

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by gambit10: 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

See the nonsense the frog father think he can smuggle into power; a bag carrying man servant.

The foolishness of Yorubas must not be repeated on the national level. They can sacrifice their first Borno to tinubu for all I care, that one is their headache but they should never allow their collective stupid1ty to spread beyond their region.

I know my region is bad and underdeveloped, the more reason people from ur region see Lagos as America ....oponu aiye rada

1 Like

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by FreeGlobe(f): 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kolade354:
Their is no document to back up the claim and yet you supported Tinubu buying bullet proof cars right forgeting you demonized Stella oduah for the same thing you freaking hypocrite? Kolade you have not started crying yet. So Tinubu deserves bullet proof cars why Stella doesn't?

1 Like

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kolade354:
your obsession with yoruba pple will only give u hypertension you fid bloody fool.

Go and ask that old cun.t who you real father is.
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by FreeGlobe(f): 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
gambit10:

I know my region is bad and underdeveloped, the more reason people from ur region see Lagos as America ....oponu aiye rada
why always Lagos? What of Ibadan, Akure, oyo, abeokuta etc?
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Very disgusting. Their tribalism, bad belleism is second to none. Very mischievous! Tribalism everywhere in politics, churches, companies etc and yet they'll be the first to cry foul when they are paid back in their own coin.

Dem no get head at all.

Just go to the Akwa Ibom thread and see how they could not hide their jealousy and envy.
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

90% of the fools here are NOT Lagosian.

70% of them here are actually from that backward hinterland voodoo enclave osun.

Yeye people. grin

4 Likes

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by gambit10: 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

I live in Lagos .... Mention a state in ur region
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
gambit10:

Is Lagos your father land?

What is pursuing you from osogbo?
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Kolade354(m): 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Their is no document to back up the claim and yet you supported Tinubu buying bullet proof cars right forgeting you demonized Stella oduah for the same thing you freaking hypocrite? Kolade you have not started crying yet. So Tinubu deserves bullet proof cars why Stella doesn't?
Let me ignore this fool

2 Likes

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Kolade354(m): 3:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Go and ask that old cun.t who you real father is.
It obvious you are jobless luking for who to pick up fight with...........
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by FreeGlobe(f): 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
gambit10:

onitsha, aba, nnewi, Enugu. All igbo dominated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zanzibar Election: Jonathan To Lead Commonwealth Observer Group / Okonjo-iweala Named In N1.17b ‘suspicious’ Transfer / Niger Delta: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.