Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,382 members, 7,812,128 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany (19554 Views)

"Dump Bullet Proof Cars", Kalu Urges Governors / Bullet-proof Cars: Court Bars EFCC From Inviting Oduah / Private Jet Parking For Vip's Who Flew In To Watch The Mayweather-pacquiao Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by FreeGlobe(f): 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kolade354:
Let me ignore this fool
Kolade truth is bitter. You were caught pants down in your hypocrisy. You have no option than to hide your face in shame.

2 Likes

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kolade354:
It obvious you are jobless luking for who to pick up fight with...........

Depart from my mention you owambe conceived pleb.
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by gambit10: 3:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Is Lagos your father land?

What is pursuing you from osogbo?

Puhahahaha ani ode ni e se.... My real name is DUROSINMI adefuyi Michael , from the osolu royal family in ojo Lagos ...I am from ojo local govt , the past local govt chairman of ojo is my uncle, the former deputy governor of Lagos state is my dad's elder sis ...HRH Oba DUROSINMI adekanbi is my uncle ....how Lagos can I get hoeloribu ara e Google durosinmi if u have the time .... Omo eko to badt
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Akanbiedu(m): 3:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Their is no document to back up the claim and yet you supported Tinubu buying bullet proof cars right forgeting you demonized Stella oduah for the same thing you freaking hypocrite? Kolade you have not started crying yet. So Tinubu deserves bullet proof cars why Stella doesn't?

Big difference Oduah bought cars with government money unappropriated while Tinubu buys with personal money. Your foolishness is legendary.

1 Like

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by blkmum700: 3:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
Op is a fu.c.king Retainer,did i hear him say the cheapest is 70M,keep deceiving yourself,they can never cost 70M try Again next time.
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 3:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
endy4oxide:
the cars are meant for protection..... from you know who lipsrsealed

#march4BUHARI

So why did you guys complain when Patricia Etteh bought hers? Ooh....I forget she's in APC now..Sorry.
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Akanbiedu(m): 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
If indeed Tinubu bought bullet-proof cars, I say big ups to him. The killing of Akintola is fresh in our minds. These uncivilized animals are capable of anyhting.

1 Like

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Kolade354(m): 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Kolade truth is bitter. You were caught pants down in your hypocrisy. You have no option than to hide your face in shame.
It obvious you are on california weed.........Everybody knwz tinubu and obasanjo is a looter but for me to believe this story is another thing entirely...........Am not an ethnic bigot like some stupid mofos
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by ogmask: 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

See the nonsense the frog father think he can smuggle into power; a bag carrying man servant.

The foolishness of Yorubas must not be repeated on the national level. They can sacrifice their first Borno to tinubu for all I care, that one is their headache but they should never allow their collective stupid1ty to spread beyond their region.

Bros are u serious. Osibanjo carry im own bag u dey para. So u nor see anything good in that action. Nawa!
For me, it shows a man that is civilise and educated. I like this man jare. Simple unasuming...... No offence pls.

1 Like

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Kolade354(m): 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Depart from my mention you owambe conceived pleb.
you stup?d mofos should ask dat slut you call mother to take you back to skul.
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by gambit10: 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

onitsha, aba, nnewi, Enugu. All igbo dominated

Why not advice ur 419 alaba brothers and trade-fair fake product sellers to pack their bags and move back to ur onitsha nnewi eldorado ...the last time u lots were deported back to ur dryland, u cried for a whole month on NL, leave our land and stop complaining !!! yibhoe
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by ogmask: 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
gambit10:

Puhahahaha ani ode ni e se.... My real name is DUROSINMI adefuyi Michael , from the osolu royal family in ojo Lagos ...I am from ojo local govt , the past local govt chairman of ojo is my uncle, the former deputy governor of Lagos state is my dad's elder sis ...HRH Oba DUROSINMI adekanbi is my uncle ....how Lagos can I get hoeloribu ara e Google durosinmi if u have the time .... Omo eko to badt

Your uncle, ur unt, ur cousin. Bro waht of ur papa wich one him be. On the light side. Pls no bad blood intended.....

3 Likes

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
ogmask:

Bros are u serious. Osibanjo carry im own bag u dey para. So u nor see anything good in that action. Nawa!
For me, it shows a man that is civilise and educated. I like this man jare. Simple unasuming...... No offence pls.

Maga, the Manlet Osinbanjo came to receive Tinubu when he returned from abroad.

He is carrying Tinubu's bag.
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by apcmustwin(f): 3:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
I will finally know that airaland is a useless forum when this shait hits front page. Cos every lies and propaganda without solid source like the fashola holding igbos pvc always hit front page.
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by gambit10: 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
ogmask:

Your uncle, ur unt, ur cousin. Bro waht of ur papa wich one him be. On the light side. Pls no bad blood intended.....

He is a successful education secretary if u wish to know .... Can u gimme an insight into ur family even if its ur family friend that's a counsellor of a ward, it would still suffice
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by FreeGlobe(f): 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
gambit10:

Why not advice ur 419 alaba brothers and trade-fair fake product sellers to pack their bags and move back to ur onitsha nnewi eldorado ...the last time u lots were deported back to ur dryland, u cried for a whole month on NL, leave our land and stop complaining !!! yibhoe
We also dominate onitsha and nnewi, aba. and the rest just as we dominate alaba and trade-fair. onitsha nnewi and aba churn out homegrown billionaires every now and then. As for leaving Lagos, I doubt the indegenous Lagosians will agree with you because they wouldn't want Lagos to look like Ibadan where you come from. Lagos is not your land.
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by FreeGlobe(f): 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
apcmustwin:
I will finally know that airaland is a useless forum when this shait hits front page. Cos every lies and propaganda without solid source like the fashola holding igbos pvc always hit front page.
Fashola must release those pvcs! whether you like it or not or the election will be moved again
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by olajide8(m): 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
Airforce1:
LAGOSIANS SEE WHAT TINUBU IS DOING WITH YOUR MONEY

A friend of mine who's an aircraft engineer sent in this pictures

Election is around the corner and this APC people will bribe anybody with anything to win

They are all bullet proof cars

The cheapest among them is worth N70million
Tinubu is corrupt this his corrupt that - prove it they can't but they continue with it - you can not bring this man down - if elizade Toyota imports cars for sale and you go snap pictures and start to shout Tinubu, that's your business- one person has to be vilified to liberate the masses of your kind that cant think* and he has gladly given you the opportunity to vilify him- but those that see the truth and bend it because of their evil cohorts - shall be judged both by man and God at the appropriate time

1 Like

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
Gbawe, Gbawe, Gbawe, Gbawe, Gbawe, Gbawe, Gbawe, Gbawe, Gbawe, Gbawe, Gbawe, Gbawe, Gbawe, Gbawe, Gbawe, Gbawe, Gbawe, Gbawe,
Gbawe, Gbawe, Gbawe, Gbawe, Gbawe, Gbawe, Gbawe, Gbawe, Gbawe, Gbawe, Gbawe, Gbawe, Gbawe, Gbawe, Gbawe, Gbawe, Gbawe, Gbawe,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by gambit10: 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

We also dominate onitsha and nnewi, aba. and the rest just as we dominate alaba and trade-fair. onitsha nnewi and aba churn out homegrown billionaires every now and then. As for leaving Lagos, I doubt the indegenous Lagosians will agree with you because they wouldn't want Lagos to look like Ibadan where you come from. Lagos is not your land.

I hav got money to make abeg ... Lagos is not my land na, I am from timbuktu hehehehehe #suraju
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by FreeGlobe(f): 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
Akanbiedu:

Big difference Oduah bought cars with government money unappropriated while Tinubu buys with personal money. Your foolishness is legendary.
hahaha, I expected Tinubu slaves to say this long enough. personal money? what does he do? Did oduah by those cars in her name or government name? Tinubu Personal money? hahaha, these Tinubu slaves are amazing
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by thaoriginator: 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
Airforce1:

Election is around the corner and this APC people will bribe anybody with anything to win

These guys is a bastarrd like okupe! Na your pa money e tek buy even if Tinubu get am.

See your paw paw shaped head! Mulanga!

1 Like

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by ba7man(m): 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
Airforce1:

You're not intelligent enough for this section, go back to celebrity section and resume lying how you'll release your album and other childish things you do there.
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Airforce1(m): 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
thaoriginator:
These guys is a bastarrd like okupe! Na your pa money e tek buy even if Tinubu get am.

See your paw paw shaped head! Mulanga!

kiss my rossy asss fatso

1 Like

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by thaoriginator: 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
Airforce1:

kiss my rossy asss fatso
Go and bleeps yourself. Monkey boy!
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by thaoriginator: 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
ba7man:
You're not intelligent enough for this section, go back to celebrity section and resume lying how you'll release your album and other childish things you do there.

The guy ugly pass monkey. The idiott no fit sing anything o
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Airforce1(m): 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
thaoriginator:
Go and bleeps yourself. Monkey boy!

dumb asss

No wonder your life is so backward
grin

1 Like

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by thaoriginator: 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
Airforce1:

dumb asss

No wonder your life is so backward
grin
You're just as clueless as GEJ. May your life backward mugu!
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by ba7man(m): 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
thaoriginator:
The guy ugly pass monkey. The idiott no fit sing anything o
Someone just needed to tell him his brand of idiocy isn't required in the Political section.

There are lots of grown men here to discuss National issues, not Wizkid and Davido.

His story has no source to begin with.......he just pulled it out of the same hole he pulls his childish lies out of.
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by Airforce1(m): 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
thaoriginator:
You're just as clueless as GEJ. May your life backward mugu!

what are you saying?

Sounds like something a poor lonely disturbd person would say

Stuupid tinubu worshipper

I know you're above 40 and still lives with your mother

Fool

1 Like

Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by thaoriginator: 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
Airforce1:

what are you saying?

Sounds like something a poor lonely disturbd person would say

Stuupid tinubu worshipper

I know you're above 40 and still lives with your mother

Fool
See dis idiott, because you enter club go do famzing dey beg celebrities money you think say you be star.. God go punish you make I catch you one day for VI, I go make sure say you use hot shyte cho eco.. Mumu!
Re: Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany by thaoriginator: 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
ba7man:
Someone just needed to tell him his brand of idiocy isn't required in the Political section.

There are lots of grown men here to discuss National issues, not Wizkid and Davido.

His story has no source to begin with.......he just pulled it out of the same hole he pulls his childish lies out of.
Bro don't mind him, there a nuff a dem spreading lies with help of their master s e u n.. If he sees dis post he get be banned for months

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From The State Banquet Hosted By Wike / Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Litre Goes For 120 / NNPC Takes Delivery Of Two LPG Carriers(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.