Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Enlisting Into Nigeria Police Force: - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Enlisting Into Nigeria Police Force: (39338 Views)

Nigeria Police Force Salary Structure (screenshots) / The Authority Structure Of The Nigerian Police Force / Nigeria Police Salary Structure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enlisting Into Nigeria Police Force: by Charlieubochi: 11:57am On Jun 22, 2017
Employment opportunity

PEC LTD is an NGO in Nigeria, we are a health maintenance and sustainance organisation. We are presently recruiting suitable and interested candidates to fill up various vacant positions. Our Head office is in Lagos State and we have branches in Port Harcourt, Anambra state and Umuahia.
We are interested in young Nigerians( graduates and undergraduates) who live in Port Harcourt, Abia state and Anambra state to fill up the various vacant positions.
Candidates should be between 20 years and 35 years with sound health.
Salary :
Our salaries are very attractive and commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the selected candidates. Selected candidates will be trained after employment. Interested candidates may send their CV on or before 8th July 2017 to the following email address : recruitmentpecalian@gmail.com. call: 09060331896
Re: Enlisting Into Nigeria Police Force: by eddie7: 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
The inspector general of police have today confirmed in an Interview that, the distance from Calabar to Port Harcourt is the same as the distance from Port Harcourt to Calabar.

Whether you like it or not you have read it ! And there is nothing you can do about it. If e vex u I'm sorry u can come and beat me. I dey my house
Re: Enlisting Into Nigeria Police Force: by Walinco(m): 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
ABTA:

That's not true. Though the minimum class of grade for asp is 2,2 and those with lower class opt for inspector or recruit. Also with the new police uni. Direct asp recruitment may drastically reduce as the police uni. Graduates re intended to become asps as well.hope I answered ur question
Good day sir. I would love to meet you. I am an Asp cadet of polac. A course 7 cadet

1 Like

Re: Enlisting Into Nigeria Police Force: by Walinco(m): 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
Re: Enlisting Into Nigeria Police Force: by Hausa(m): 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
Walinco:
Good day sir. I would love to meet you. I am an Asp cadet of polac. A course 7 cadet
Please, how did you join the force?
Re: Enlisting Into Nigeria Police Force: by Walinco(m): 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hausa:
Please, how did you join the force?
I applied to the Academy using jamb
Re: Enlisting Into Nigeria Police Force: by Hausa(m): 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
Walinco:
I applied to the Academy using jamb
All right. Thanks.

You had gone to university before applying?
Re: Enlisting Into Nigeria Police Force: by Walinco(m): 7:57am On Sep 11, 2021
Hausa:
All right. Thanks.

You had gone to university before applying?
yes. I was in the university of Lagos before I got admission into the ACADEMY
Re: Enlisting Into Nigeria Police Force: by Hausa(m): 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
Walinco:
yes. I was in the university of Lagos before I got admission into the ACADEMY
So you quit Unilag?
Re: Enlisting Into Nigeria Police Force: by Walinco(m): 10:57am On Sep 17, 2021
Hausa:
So you quit Unilag?
yes I did

1 Like

Re: Enlisting Into Nigeria Police Force: by ABTA(m): 12:35am On Feb 13, 2022
Walinco:
. Oh great...I wish you successful completion and fruitful career.
Re: Enlisting Into Nigeria Police Force: by ABTA(m): 12:50am On Feb 13, 2022
mariam1990:
oga mi sir, its been a While o, how u doing? Pls av got some questns o firstly, i was told by an officer That enlisting as a cadet Is usually difficult due to ogas at d top sharing d slot That i shud rather join Wit my ssce, thats d Lowest rank and get upraded later, how tru Is dis? Secondly, Will qualificatns gotten before joining be considered during upgrading and lastly, Can i apply for difft ranks at a time?
Were you enlisted eventually?
Re: Enlisting Into Nigeria Police Force: by histemple: 9:21am On Apr 22, 2023
Cristalz:
TKB

CSP is Chief Superintendent of Police. It's the next rank after SP. I made an error back there.  .  .DSP should be SP.

As in, Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP).  .  .Superintendent of Police (SP).  .  .Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP).

Here's the rank structure for the Nigeria Police Force:

- Inspector-General of Police (IG)

- Deputy Inspector-General of Police (DIG)

- Asst. Inspector-General of Police (AIG)

- Commissioner of Police (In-charge of contingents in a state) (CP)

- Deputy Commissioner of Police (DC)

- Asst. Commissioner of Police (AC)

- Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP)

- Superintendent of Police (SP)

- Asst. Superintendent of Police (ASP)

- Inspector of Police (INSP)

- Sergeant (SGT)

- Corporal (PC)

- Constable (PC)

For those interested, this is their site.  .  .

http://nigeriapolice.org/public/modules/news/

You can even post your comments there. . .after you register of course grin

You still made another error. After ASP, the next is DSP before SP, CSP, AC, DC, CP, AIG, DIG and IGP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With Going Back To My Former Workplace. / Queen Of England Honours Nasir Yammama, CEO Verdant Agri-Tech (Pics) / HND Holders Have More Opportunities Than A B.sc 2.2. See Why..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.