Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,202 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Things That Are Overated In A Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Are Overated In A Relationship. (1088 Views)

Is Truthfulness Overated In Relationships? / Relationships Are Just Overated. / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things That Are Overated In A Relationship. by agoadiv(m): 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
Below are the things that are overated in a relationship in Nigeria....recently i arrived Nigeria from south Africa that was 2012 n i have seen things guys here do dat makes em gurls get more charisma...

-VALENTINE
This is the number one thing that every girl look up to in a relationship and its not really the fault of the guys cos this one is hereditary.

EASTER
On a holy day a girl will also want gift??WTF

CHRISTMAS
this is also annoying likewise easter,and some guys also makes this thing seem like a do or die affair to get a gal a gift dat isn't bible on xmas day

NEW YEAR
this one builds up vexation in my hrt,u need gift on xmas n just six days later u nid new year

SEX
This one is solely the fault of Nigerian bois,they make sex seem like a favour a gurl should grant when sex should be an intimate something and this makes girls look bitchy cos it encourages prostitution... not so in cape town!

Relationships
To some guys,they must always have a new girl every week and this makes the girls feel like shes such a commodity in a place were demand is greater than the supply,, this is sure overated everywhere.

ur free to addwink
Re: Things That Are Overated In A Relationship. by buygala(m): 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
Your mates are arriving from New York, London, Paris, even the White House... You are here carrying on about arriving from HIV infested South Africa undecided

If you don't tell us you were imported from South Africa, shey your leg go bend?

JUST SAY WHATEVER BULLSHIIT YOU HAVE TO SAY.... WE DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCCK WHERE YOU WERE IMPORTED FROM undecided

2 Likes

Re: Things That Are Overated In A Relationship. by alberto2k(m): 5:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
With Falentine being the most over-rated shiiiit! angry

1 Like

Re: Things That Are Overated In A Relationship. by falconey(m): 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
those are the FUN bro.....take them out then you have nothing

1 Like

Re: Things That Are Overated In A Relationship. by Movesz(m): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
agoadiv:
Below are the things that are overated in a relationship in Nigeria....recently i arrived Nigeria from south Africa that was 2012 n i have seen things guys here do dat makes em gurls get more charisma...

-VALENTINE
This is the number one thing that every girl look up to in a relationship and its not really the fault of the guys cos this one is hereditary.

EASTER

CHRISTMAS
this is also annoying likewise easter,and some guys also makes this thing seem like a do or die affair to get a gal a gift dat isn't bible on xmas day

NEW YEAR
this one builds up vexation in my hrt,u need gift on xmas n just six days later u nid new year

SEX
This one is solely the fault of Nigerian bois,they make sex seem like a favour a gurl should grant when sex should be an intimate something and this makes girls look bitchy cos it encourages prostitution... not so in cape town!

Relationships
To some guys,they must always have a new girl every week and this makes the girls feel like shes such a commodity in a place were demand is greater than the supply,, this is sure overated everywhere.

ur free to addwink

Another valentine hater

Re: Things That Are Overated In A Relationship. by lanicky(f): 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
buygala:
Your mates are arriving from New York, London, Paris, even the White House... You are here carrying on about arriving from HIV infested South Africa undecided

If you don't tell us you were imported from South Africa, shey your leg go bend?

JUST SAY WHATEVER BULLSHIIT YOU HAVE TO SAY.... WE DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCCK WHERE YOU WERE IMPORTED FROM undecided

Can't stop laughing @ ur post

gringringringringrin
gringringrin
gringrin
grin

I'm sure OP is a village boy tongue
Re: Things That Are Overated In A Relationship. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
alberto2k:
With Falentine being the most over-rated shiiiit! angry
Re: Things That Are Overated In A Relationship. by ronald4lif(m): 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
I don't know about others but sex is so overrated, there's nothing in it. If one is honey, feel like it and have a partner they should explore mehn. This life is all about being happy

1 Like

Re: Things That Are Overated In A Relationship. by Babe2sure(f): 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
Everything listed is just for the fun of it. cheesy

OP, are you indirectly dissing girls?
Re: Things That Are Overated In A Relationship. by agoadiv(m): 6:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
lanicky:

Can't stop laughing @ ur post

gringringringringrin
gringringrin
gringrin
grin

I'm sure OP is a village boy tongue
c dis town gal dat snaps pics barefooted calling mi wad

i bliv ur township self...u n dat mumu first to comment
Re: Things That Are Overated In A Relationship. by agoadiv(m): 6:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
Babe2sure:
Everything listed is just for the fun of it. cheesy

OP, are you indirectly dissing girls?
not really
Re: Things That Are Overated In A Relationship. by Babe2sure(f): 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
agoadiv:
not really

Okay oo. Berra!
World war 3, has just been prevented grin
Re: Things That Are Overated In A Relationship. by agoadiv(m): 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
Babe2sure:

Okay oo. Berra!
World war 3, has just been prevented grin
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahah
Re: Things That Are Overated In A Relationship. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
agoadiv:

-VALENTINE

EASTER

CHRISTMAS

NEW YEAR

SEX

Relationships

ur free to addwink

NO MIND THOSE PIPU

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In A Relationship, Which Is More Important.. Love Or Trust?.. / Should Prostitution Be Legal? / How To Make A Lady Fall For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.