Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,565 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? (2927 Views)

I Still Believe Love Exist So Iam Keeping My Fingers Cross! / Picture To Prove That Love Exist In Hell / Can True Love Exist In Poverty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by MrIncrediible(m): 11:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
Enegod:
She knows that I can't foolishly die for her...
Talking about the Titanic, Rose had no right to fall in love with someone else!!!!! SHE WAS ENGAGED!!!!! angry
some women are wicked.. She killed the lover boy, Jack...and here you are wishing for that kind of love undecided

Women are just too selfish.It was a win-win for Rose and a lose-lose for both men (Jack and Rose's fiance). I'm sure she definitely found love again while both men ended up not having her. *sighs*

1 Like

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by Tifanee(f): 11:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
Mukina2 front page please
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by justmag(m): 11:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
I can only die for a woman I am sure will die for me as well. Can't be stoopid about this love thing.

1 Like

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 10, 2015
Can u die 4 ur bf?
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by Beennkumar(m): 7:16am On Feb 10, 2015
dechandel:
Hunnay kiss kiss cheesy
Nwunye m. kiss kiss

Howdy? smiley
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by Enegod(m): 7:39am On Feb 10, 2015
MrIncrediible:

Women are just too selfish.It was a win-win for Rose and a lose-lose for both men (Jack and Rose's fiance). I'm sure she definitely found love again while both men ended up not having her. *sighs*
very selfish my brother...
op, Instead of crying because of one silly movie find something serious to cry for undecided
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 10, 2015
Beennkumar:
I can die for my sweetie, Dechandel. wink

Liar liar!! And if u mean it, pls don't becos she will enjoy this world, marry someone better off and she will format u from her memory.
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 10, 2015
SexySapphire:
I think the problem with the world of women is that we expect too much from men. We make ourselves sound too fragile and helpless thereby making men take us for a ride. Why couldn't the question be "Ladies, can you do this for your men?" Can we also love back as much as we expect them to love us? Moreover, some ladies have spoilt the reputation of women before some men, so I don't blame some guys when I see their views at times.
thank u for saying that.

1 Like

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 10, 2015
die for love?

does love exist?

I don't think so.

love died with Romeo and Juliet jare
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by Beennkumar(m): 8:45am On Feb 10, 2015
wristwatch:

Liar liar!! And if u mean it, pls don't becos she will enjoy this world, marry someone better off and she will format u from her memory.
No, she will not. angry

I'm her Romeo, and she's my Juliet. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 10, 2015
Even if my girlfriend die for me, I still can't die for her nothing worth my life on this earth, except christ
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by eitsei(m): 9:00am On Feb 10, 2015
chibanj:
Op u dey mad abi! Jack was a poor man abi? But rose still loved him for real.

Naija girls are very unwise when it comes to relationships, all their brain thinks of when they see a guy is how to benefit from him. They always want to be deceived and fooled with material tinz.

You date a girl with sincerity - she will break your heart.

You date a girl with lies (Bobo juice) and material tinz (money) - you will break her heart wen she finds d truth.
i agree cos av been a victim
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by Val22(m): 1:19am On Feb 11, 2015
Die Ke? so when I die, u go no say I luv u abii.... thunder scatter your nyash dia
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 11, 2015
my bf can...bt the question is 'can i allow him, how do i now cope if hes gone'...instead i will take his place, i rather go cos bearing to stay without him is as good as dead.

1 Like

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
Only the poster above me talk better thing...Naija ladies be forming gender equality & all what not but when it comes down to loving dem go remember say dem be weaker sex. Na only goat go agree to die for any babe cos after 2weeks she don move ahead with the new guy while u dey rotten...why woman no go die for man or better still if u love me lets die together...Romeo + Juliet style grin
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by sexylogan(m): 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
Tifanee:

sir that is the true definition of love we've been hearing and talking about

How many of you boys would allow us to climb the only wood in this earth..If GOD DECIDES to destroy the world with water again undecided

Would you do the same for us?

How come she didn't insist that Jack remained on the piece of wood And she die in his place?

So she didn't love him right? undecided
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by Senjo(m): 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
Dying for love is one tin I will neva attempt doingllll
must I die for love?

Do we av a girl dat is worth dying for?

Dat a million dollar question dat takes eternity before it could b answered
Love for me should b memories u both share together n sti looking ahead to nt one moment dat touch d heart n weaken d soul.
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by Senjo(m): 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
sexylogan:

Would you do the same for us?

How come she didn't insist that Jack remained on the piece of wood And she die in his place?

So she didn't love him right? undecided
question she will neva find a reasonable ans to

I wonder y ladies think it d duty of d guys to do d unthinkable

Besides I thought love should b equal not one sided

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Things Almost Every Woman Wants After S*x / How To Apprehend Women Better(pix) / Olympus Has Fallen ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.