Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Ladies How To Keep Your Husband And Keep The Fire Of Marriage Burning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How To Keep Your Husband And Keep The Fire Of Marriage Burning (1463 Views)

Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How To Keep Your Husband And Keep The Fire Of Marriage Burning by sexyjennik(f): 7:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
Many women complain that the men in their lives are not faithful. While this may be partially true, it is also true that not all men cheat. Women are often clueless about the reason why men cheated. Men have insecurities and when they are not shown sufficient attention, or if they are emotionally or sexually dissatisfied, they may cheat. It is also true that some men cheat because they are always looking for excitement, but many men also choose commitment and faithfulness. If you show your man that he is the only one in your life, and take care of him, there are fewer chances that he will leave you for someone else. Women have not been successful in ridding men of such behavior, but some women can do it. So how can you keep your man happy? I gathered a few secrets to keep your man from straying .

PRAYER : The bible says prayer is the key. The woman is the keeper of her home. A prayer less person they say is a powerless person. Instead of taking your marital issues to friends why not take it to God in prayers? He can change that situation.

GIVE HIM GOOD SEX: The fact that you are now married with kids doesn't mean you should starve your sex life. Sneak up on him when he is not expecting and seduce him to make good love to you. You can as well go to his office during lunchtime and give him a hot quickie so he would long to be in your arms after the close of work.

CLEANLINESS: cleanliness they say Is next to Godliness. The fact that you're married with kids doesn't mean you should now turn your home upside down. Make your house a home that is relaxing and very inviting. Some ladies after two or three kids make themselves look as old as a granny. Now,don't tell me you actually looked sexy just to trap him into marrying you.plz continue to do those things that got him attracted to you in the first place and I bet you he will come running to your arms and begging for more.

PREPARE GOOD MEALS :food they say is the way to a man's heart.prepare sumptuous meal and feed him like a baby that he is. Men are like babies. When you treat them right, they will cling to you like their lives depends on you and again when you treat them wrong, they will avoid you like a plague.

GIVE HIM GOOD LOVE :If a man knows that he will get attention and love at home,he will not be anxious to find it elsewhere. If you do this, you can expect him to do the same for you. Treat him with care and let him know that he's important.

LET HIM KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES: Don't tell him that you will leave him,tell him you will do the same. Of course no man would be able to accept a cheating wife.

TELL HIM HOW MUCH YOU LOVE HIM : I know you both married because you love each other. You pledged your love too. But if you send an SMS or put a love note on the refrigerator or beside the bed, it will have a better effect.

STAY SEXY: It is possible that your man has lost interest because you have changed significantly, emotionally and physically. Sexual attraction is important in keeping a relationship alive. You do not have to look like a supermodel, but maintain your original shape. Also,you must initiate sexual intercourse. The feeling that he's desired will make him love and want you more.

TRUST HIM : men or anyone for that instance,don't like someone keeping a track of their daily activities. Trust him and show him that you know that he will be faithful to you.

KNOW HIM BETTER: Men need their own space. Get to know his friends and if he wants to hang out with them,make sure that you know where he is. Watch out for his ex-girlfriends and try to find out how he feels about them now.get to know him even more than you already do.

FLIRT WITH HIM : Flirting keeps your passion alive and it is a vital part of any good relationship. You should keep the romance alive and go on dates often.

SUPPORT HIM : Encourage him if he wants to try something new. Support him if he's going through a rough phase in life. Generally,men do not open up as easily as women do. If you talk to your man,chances are that he will talk back. Support him and at the same time, respect his privacy.

GET A HOBBY :if you have a hobby of your own, you can keep yourself busy while your man is doing something else. This will keep you away from thinking negatively about your relationship. As the saying goes,an idle mind is the devil's workshop.

You are free to add yours.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How To Keep Your Husband And Keep The Fire Of Marriage Burning by purplesummer(f): 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
Jotting... grin
This is too much work o, the man could get spoilt sef

1 Like

Re: Ladies How To Keep Your Husband And Keep The Fire Of Marriage Burning by ArchEnemy(m): 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
Wetin we wan add again op.

But that idea of saying you will also cheat

though lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies How To Keep Your Husband And Keep The Fire Of Marriage Burning by ireneony(f): 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
A heartless man is a heartless ...
No time to jot undecided
Re: Ladies How To Keep Your Husband And Keep The Fire Of Marriage Burning by sexyjennik(f): 8:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Wetin we wan add again op.

But that idea of saying you will also cheat

though lipsrsealed
not really going to cheat but just to scare him and put him right back on track. It's not sane for a married woman to cheat even when her husband cheats. Maybe telling him that would make him have a rethink of what he is doing smiley
Re: Ladies How To Keep Your Husband And Keep The Fire Of Marriage Burning by ArchEnemy(m): 8:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
sexyjennik:
not really going to cheat but just to scare him and put him right back on track. It's not sane for a married woman to cheat even when her husband cheats. Maybe telling him that would make him have a rethink of what he is doing smiley
smiley you think that ll deter him??. My Sister, may God give us good partners.
Re: Ladies How To Keep Your Husband And Keep The Fire Of Marriage Burning by sexyjennik(f): 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
ArchEnemy:
smiley you think that ll deter him??. My Sister, may God give us good partners.
amen O
Re: Ladies How To Keep Your Husband And Keep The Fire Of Marriage Burning by uchemummy(f): 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
Nice write up but there are some men that are womaniser. even if u do those tins 100% they will still cheat. Those ones are dog in human form
Re: Ladies How To Keep Your Husband And Keep The Fire Of Marriage Burning by pwerrymansion(f): 9:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
My sister monkey na monkey even if u carry am go pluto! If them see banana dem must grab. Though there a quite a few of them that above spells you mention can hypnotise, majority of them na kpomo meat! cheesy. My dear what every woman has to pray for is a man that has conscience and a kind heart oh.
Re: Ladies How To Keep Your Husband And Keep The Fire Of Marriage Burning by sexyjennik(f): 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
uchemummy:
Nice write up but there are some men that are womaniser. even if u do those tins 100% they will still cheat. Those ones are dog in human form
hahahaha.u are right to a fault dear. It's in their nature to cheat. Let's just pray for a God fearing man as a husband and God willing, we will get such IJN
Re: Ladies How To Keep Your Husband And Keep The Fire Of Marriage Burning by sexyjennik(f): 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
pwerrymansion:
My sister monkey na monkey even if u carry am go pluto! If them see banana dem must grab. Though there a quite a few of them that above spells you mention can hypnotise, majority of them na kpomo meat! cheesy. My dear what every woman has to pray for is a man that has conscience and a kind heart oh.
very true dear smiley
Re: Ladies How To Keep Your Husband And Keep The Fire Of Marriage Burning by clarke1: 10:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hello am Mrs Clarke from new York, i want to share this testimony on how this powerful spell caster help me brings back my ex back within 2 days, i was having a terrible problem with my husband which leads us to a relationship breakup. Until i contacted this spell caster through my nephew friend who he once help, she help me and actually, we are now real lovers and just wedded last week. So i will advice you to contact her now at princessolokuntemplee@GMAIL.COM, she will help you get him/her back to you immediately without stress.if you are out there passing through any of
this problems listed below:

1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(7) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
(coolif you want to stop your divorce.
(9if you want your wishes to be granted.
(10) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby

(1) (Reply)

How To Tell Him You Like Him Without Saying The Words / Woman Offers Herself For Marriage As Incentive To Anyone Who Buys Her House / lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.