Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? (28068 Views)

Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) / How To Get A Husband On Uber / What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
Valentine's Day was not assigned for only guys a beg...

Ladies, this is the time to give that guy you've been secretly dying for a Huge Unbelievable Gift...to express your love na..cheesy

Ladies and Wives, Guys have been giving since you both met, make this Valentine a time where you will appreciate his effort grin

So, LADIES WHAT ARE YOU GETTING FOR YOUR GUY? wink

Oya, tell us...cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by iceberylin(m): 10:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
A pen...

She got exams that Day grin

6 Likes

Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
Baron grin she like the drink scatter

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by pinkycute(f): 10:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
Am still single but not searching tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
pinkycute:
Am still single but not searching tongue

Pinky... Really?

1 Like

Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
MrsSeunOsewa:
I'm getting Seun a Rolls Royce kissI'm getting Seun a Rolls Royce

Our oga is single naa undecided
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by alberto2k(m): 10:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
Single and not searching till after Falentine grin

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
Nothing.
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by zyzxx(m): 11:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
Who will give me gift ?
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Richy4(m): 11:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
You see it's only one female that has commented on this thread. where are the ladies? why is it that there are scarcity of ladies on this thread.

this is the best time to show that you are miss/mrs independent, feminist etc. and not by words. storm the stores buy him the best watch not the a.b.o.ki ones........ oh just kidding. just get him any thing from your heart. not that he can't afford it but because you cared. do not go empty handed expecting a gift when you yourself has nothing.

You might say "oh I am a woman i got what to offer naturally" but remember you too will equally enjoy it. so do not act as if he is dump, he doesn't know that.

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
"Bread and buTter"grin isn't that beautiful?
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by okotv(m): 11:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
Herzumpther:
Nothing.
At least you are around. Will soon post the write ups. Hoping you would like them.
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
okotv:
At least you are around. Will soon post the write ups. Hoping you would like them.
smiley
Thank you dear.
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 10, 2015
alberto2k:
Single and not searching till after Falentine grin

Hian! Why now?
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 10, 2015
Richy4:
You see it's only one female that has commented on this thread. where are the ladies? why is it that there are scarcity of ladies on this thread.

this is the best time to show that you are miss/mrs independent, feminist etc. and not by words. storm the stores buy him the best watch not the a.b.o.ki ones........ oh just kidding. just get him any thing from your heart. not that he can't afford it but because you cared. do not go empty handed expecting a gift when you yourself has nothing.

You might say "oh I am a woman i got what to offer naturally" but remember you too will equally enjoy it. so do not act as if he is dump, he doesn't know that.

I thought I was the only observing that o grin
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 10, 2015
zyzxx:
Who will give me gift ?

Meee! grin

1 Like

Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 10, 2015
iceberylin:
A pen...

She got exams that Day grin

Good news o cheesy
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 10, 2015
Where are our ladies naa?
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 10, 2015
Herzumpther:
Nothing.

Why? Even for me undecided
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by IceSplash(f): 7:26am On Feb 10, 2015
boxers....
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 10, 2015
Observing....
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 10, 2015
emusmith:
Where are our ladies naa?
If i hear say dem come
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 10, 2015
zick19:

If i hear say dem come

ladies, don't disappoint...undecided
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 10, 2015
emusmith:

ladies, don't disappoint...undecided
bros, dem don disappoint already
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 10, 2015
zick19:

bros, dem don disappoint already

As in enh...undecided
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by snowhyt(f): 8:41am On Feb 10, 2015
single peepz like me need nt worry about stuffs like dis... bt i tink i'm gonna get me a box of chocolate 4 valentine.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 10, 2015
i don't have a real date embarassed

I will get myself everything ediblegrin

1 Like

Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Beennkumar(m): 8:46am On Feb 10, 2015
Dechandel is getting me a Porsche Cayenne. embarassed

Best gift ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 10, 2015
IceSplash:
boxers....

To who?
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 10, 2015
diddydiva:
i don't have a real date embarassed

I will get myself everything ediblegrin

Wow... Sorry dear smiley well, I'm still accepting applicants... Send in yours if you don't mind cheesy...undecided
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 10, 2015
snowhyt:
single peepz like me need nt worry about stuffs like dis... bt i tink i'm gonna get me a box of chocolate 4 valentine.

Are we invited?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Did You Dump Your Ex? / My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady / Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.