Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? (28141 Views)

Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) / How To Get A Husband On Uber / What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
folabayo1:
I will packaged it nw! No be anytin package be gift? grin

No joor grin

Buy am Ferrari cheesy
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by euellgong(m): 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
absolutely nothing
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by mankand(m): 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
Man U Jersey from Konga.com
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Fawklicant: 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
Single, looking for who to fawk. Apply within.
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Twaci(f): 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
diddydiva:

sit there!!!

we had a wonderful evening cruising in the Ferrari.
Pictures or adonbilivit. tongue
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by erico2k2(m): 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
pinkycute:
Whatever grin

E dey sweet you abi? grin
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by acada111(f): 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
iceberylin:
A pen...

She got exams that Day grin

Winch cheesy
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Laryne(m): 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
Perfume!
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by folabayo1(f): 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
emusmith:

No joor grin

Buy am Ferrari cheesy
ferrari kor buggati niii. Except u wan gimme loan?
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Fawklicant: 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
Our girls are cheaper than the men. Girls would just buy you boxers and stockings. If I hear that she bought you an average perfume of N10k? You will pay for it for the rest of the year. cheesy

Some dey try sha.
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Bamz(m): 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
henryblaze25:
Am getting her a Samsung S4, but I told her. To beat her 3.60 GPA mark she made in her year 1 1st semester( using it to make her improve sha) grin

You deserve a national award. Hope you end up marrying her. smiley
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
diddydiva:

ave got lots of dates on nl grin

I will would like to keep them secret

#winks
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by kieryn(f): 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
I'm sponsoring a guys night out for him and maybe cook his favorite meals. It been a long year already and we have been all up in each other faces.so I figure we need some room to breathe. So he get to hang out with his friends on Saturday I'll probably just sleep in or hang out with my girls.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Bamz(m): 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
sanc2s:
So many people here are illitrates. If not they wudav knwn this msg is for only the ladies to answer

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Morhziez(m): 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
Buhari's Campaign Poster
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Odunharry(m): 6:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
shocked c girls viewng
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by lovely17(m): 6:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
can't tell you keeping it a secret
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by lovely17(m): 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
can't tell you keeping it a secret wanna surprise her
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by meyri: 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
I'm going to try to be a good assistant and help him finish up his work projects. I promise not to complain. tongue Then dinner and a movie if we not tired.
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Shinelle(f): 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
I'm getting my Man crush kiss, whom btw I met on NL, a double burner cooker.... wink ..... I think he's got enough clothes n watches for now...
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Iyowuski: 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
pinkycute:
Am still single but not searching tongue

opposite
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
folabayo1:
ferrari kor buggati niii. Except u wan gimme loan?
see what I'm saying...grin
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
Shinelle:
I'm getting my Man crush kiss, whom btw I met on NL, a double burner cooker.... wink ..... I think he's got enough clothes n watches for now...

hmm...add to it grin
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Iyowuski: 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
Morhziez:
Buhari's Campaign Poster

your girl need change abi?
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by folabayo1(f): 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
emusmith:

see what I'm saying...grin
even me sef dey find person wey go buy just a small range rover 2015 for val...am not askin for too much nw?
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by oluvick(m): 6:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
A romantic text morning to wake her up in the morning. And the text would read:

'please don't talk to or call me today because I am fasting and therefore incommunicado. See you on Monday'

How about that?!
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by blesoh(f): 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
I will suprise my husband with correct affang soup.
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by blesoh(f): 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
oluvick:
A romantic text morning to wake her up in the morning. And the text would read:

'please don't talk to or call me today because I am fasting and therefore incommunicado. See you on Monday'

How about that?!
u stingy ehh,lol
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by snowhyt(f): 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
u can simply get me a gift,we dnt need to be dating b4 we can exchange gift
yea, dats true... so wat can i get u... hope u wldnt mind if i get u a boxer?cheesy
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
meyri:
I'm going to try to be a good assistant and help him finish up his work projects. I promise not to complain. tongue Then dinner and a movie if we not tired.

Hmm...nice place to be...abi? girls sha grin
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
snowhyt:
yea, dats true... so wat can i get u... hope u wldnt mind if i got u a boxer?cheesy
modify
Re: What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
folabayo1:
even me sef dey find person wey go buy just a small range rover 2015 for val...am not askin for too much nw?

longer throat grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. / Why Did You Dump Your Ex? / I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.