Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

What If Dem Postpone Election From My Former Wedding Date To New Wedding Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Dem Postpone Election From My Former Wedding Date To New Wedding Date (490 Views)

Romantic Places You Can Take Your Date To, In Lagos / How Do I Get A Date To The Easter Party?!?! / Pre-wedding Picture Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi Surfaces, Wedding Date Fixed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Dem Postpone Election From My Former Wedding Date To New Wedding Date by Kevdee4reel(m): 12:22am On Feb 10, 2015
http://olisakevin..com/2015/02/what-if-them-postpone-election-former.html?m=1

So, as them shift election, asides from the political inferno slightly
ignited, real lives and relationships have been affected also.
An incident happened earlier after the date was shifted:

“HE SHIFTED HIS WEDDING DATE FURTHER BECAUSE FEB14TH
WAS SLATED FOR ELECTION.
NOW, THE NEW DATE OF ELECTION, MARCH 28 TH , COINCIDES
WITH THE NEW WEDDING DATE.
IS GOD TELLING HIM SOMETHING?”

In my own opinion, I think it is simply coincidence jare. i put this
up on facebook and all the comments were in support of him calling
the wedding off. Even on the blog people still dey support make the guy bone the girl.

See eh, I believe in some superstition but abeg no be every matter
dey require too much thinking jare.
But I wan know una opinion sha.
if na me, omo i go shift date again till i marry am jare. no time
if na you, wetin you go do.
Re: What If Dem Postpone Election From My Former Wedding Date To New Wedding Date by asadike(f): 12:33am On Feb 10, 2015
Fix it on a friday or sunday
Re: What If Dem Postpone Election From My Former Wedding Date To New Wedding Date by konkonbilo(m): 12:51am On Feb 10, 2015
These new date fixed by inec,has disorganized my friend wedding.she was supposed to have her wedding on March d 28th,everything has got to change now jus of becos of d shift.
Re: What If Dem Postpone Election From My Former Wedding Date To New Wedding Date by Nobody: 1:36am On Feb 10, 2015
Let d guy dump d girl or let d girl kick his sorry aSs & shove his ring(engagement) into his face

Y'all should stop makin it seem like ladies will always be @ loss. We won't always be.

I for one will nvr be...

angry

1 Like

Re: What If Dem Postpone Election From My Former Wedding Date To New Wedding Date by menix(m): 1:38am On Feb 10, 2015
Hmm.. Am very sure village pple re behind this nd I won't advice anoda shift cous anoda shift wuld certainly be same saturday wen state of emergency would be declared..

So dey should arrange a pastor who wuld bless them on mar. 28 @ a polling unit nd they should cook for the inec staff nd APC voters since PDP caused their woe..

Drags anoda round frm my Jumbo wrap..
Re: What If Dem Postpone Election From My Former Wedding Date To New Wedding Date by Kingblingz(m): 6:22am On Feb 10, 2015
Postpone it again!
Re: What If Dem Postpone Election From My Former Wedding Date To New Wedding Date by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 10, 2015
haha...the same thing is happening to my friend..and he is not finding it funny with the FG about all this shift issues....i really hope they stick to a date so we can groove our 'owambe'...wishing you a wonderful married life in advance

(1) (Reply)

Valentine's Day Lesson: Number 1..... / Is Agape Love Still Practice By Romancelanders? / Can Pregnant Women Go Swimming.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.