Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Romantic Places You Can Take Your Date To, In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Places You Can Take Your Date To, In Lagos (3867 Views)

Top Romantic Places To Visit In Lagos / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / 5 Breath Taking Romantic Places In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Places You Can Take Your Date To, In Lagos by oluwaskulboy(m): 10:41am On May 07, 2017
Are you looking for affordable places you can have a date? Although there may be recession in the country but not to worry, we came up with 6 affordable places with very romantic packages that is guaranteed to give you a romantic and memorable date.

The numerous list are here
http://www.tycrib.com/2017/05/romantic-places-you-can-take-your-date-to-in-lagos.html

Re: Romantic Places You Can Take Your Date To, In Lagos by cuedish: 11:07am On May 07, 2017
Ayam coming. ..Make I finish praise and worship.
Re: Romantic Places You Can Take Your Date To, In Lagos by Nina4u(f): 11:12am On May 07, 2017
I like poetry reading and art

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Places You Can Take Your Date To, In Lagos by dingbang(m): 11:39am On May 07, 2017
Beach works for me...

A park works for me

An empty stadium works for me..

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Places You Can Take Your Date To, In Lagos by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 07, 2017
A library.
Museum.
Terra culture.
Re: Romantic Places You Can Take Your Date To, In Lagos by dingbang(m): 1:57pm On May 07, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
A library.
Museum.
Terra culture.
how can u have a date in a library?, shocked
Re: Romantic Places You Can Take Your Date To, In Lagos by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 07, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
A library.
Museum.
Terra culture.

Library Khe....Sister Nkem

1 Like

Re: Romantic Places You Can Take Your Date To, In Lagos by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 07, 2017
dingbang:
how can u have a date in a library?, shocked
Same way you have it in a cinema.
Re: Romantic Places You Can Take Your Date To, In Lagos by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 07, 2017
Freiden:

Library Khe....Sister Nkem
Well its my second favorite place.
Where I can be me.
I'm always bold if I'm surrounded by books.
Ok lets manage a book shop that has a Café.

1 Like

Re: Romantic Places You Can Take Your Date To, In Lagos by dingbang(m): 2:19pm On May 07, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Same way you have it in a cinema.
I don't schedule for dates in d cinema... undecided am not a cinema person.. If I want to see a movie , I download it

1 Like

Re: Romantic Places You Can Take Your Date To, In Lagos by firstking01(m): 3:15pm On May 07, 2017
Portharcourt pleasure park....tho it's still under construction by julius berger....it's already looking sushy.
Re: Romantic Places You Can Take Your Date To, In Lagos by oluwaskulboy(m): 3:42pm On May 07, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
A library.
Museum.
Terra culture.

plz can u tell us the part that make a library romantic, may be we can also try it one day
Re: Romantic Places You Can Take Your Date To, In Lagos by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 07, 2017
oluwaskulboy:

plz can u tell us the part that make a library romantic, may be we can also try it one day

I will ask you a question and then I will answer you.
Are you an extrovert?
Re: Romantic Places You Can Take Your Date To, In Lagos by oluwaskulboy(m): 4:05pm On May 07, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

I will ask you a question and then I will answer you.
Are you an extrovert?
not really, buh i'm kind off indifferent, i might be an extrovert often, and also be the other way sometimes.
Re: Romantic Places You Can Take Your Date To, In Lagos by Chuknovski(m): 4:07pm On May 07, 2017
under igbobi mango tree theres sweet breeze dier grin
Re: Romantic Places You Can Take Your Date To, In Lagos by Chuknovski(m): 4:08pm On May 07, 2017
shoprite, kuramo,eleko,elegushi beaches
Re: Romantic Places You Can Take Your Date To, In Lagos by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 07, 2017
oluwaskulboy:

not really, buh i'm kind off indifferent, i might be an extrovert often, and also be the other way sometimes.
The truth is if you were an introvert you soul understand how the silence would tell you a lot about a person.
Try taking a restless talkative on the first date to a library or museum or even a book store cafe and if you are cool headed person you will discover if that is really the woman for you.
Re: Romantic Places You Can Take Your Date To, In Lagos by marvin902(m): 5:09pm On May 07, 2017
introvert extrovert just dey look una dey laugh lipsrsealed
Re: Romantic Places You Can Take Your Date To, In Lagos by McBrooklyn(m): 7:06pm On May 07, 2017

Re: Romantic Places You Can Take Your Date To, In Lagos by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 07, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
A library. Museum. Terra culture.
u must b a deep thinker nd a lil bit of an introvert! these are places to really test some level of ones comportment.

1 Like

Re: Romantic Places You Can Take Your Date To, In Lagos by sirusX(m): 7:28pm On May 07, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

The truth is if you were an introvert you soul understand how the silence would tell you a lot about a person.
Try taking a restless talkative on the first date to a library or museum or even a book store cafe and if you are cool headed person you will discover if that is really the woman for you.
A weird test...but not everyone would jive for a quiet time on a 1st date cz there has to be communication
Re: Romantic Places You Can Take Your Date To, In Lagos by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 07, 2017
Church
Re: Romantic Places You Can Take Your Date To, In Lagos by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 07, 2017
Eaa247:

u must b a deep thinker nd a lil bit of an introvert!
these are places to really test some level of ones comportment.
Exactly the aim.
Testing people's comportment is paramount to me.
Or going on a silence spree for 3-4 days while in a relationship.
I usually discover a lot in how my partner handles his emotions.
And you would not believe how many people have 0 comportment during silent times.
Re: Romantic Places You Can Take Your Date To, In Lagos by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 07, 2017
sirusX:

A weird test...but not everyone would jive for a quiet time on a 1st date cz there has to be communication
You won't believe me but a lot is unspokenly said during a silent first date.
Re: Romantic Places You Can Take Your Date To, In Lagos by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 07, 2017
dingbang:
I don't schedule for dates in d cinema... undecided am not a cinema person.. If I want to see a movie , I download it
Ah..
But then it means you have no adventure spirit.
Re: Romantic Places You Can Take Your Date To, In Lagos by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 07, 2017
forget lagos grin.i want to visit those romantic places in Kenya that they be doin bench presses grin
https://www.nairaland.com/3783609/kenyas-famous-sex-garden-muliro
Re: Romantic Places You Can Take Your Date To, In Lagos by Nickizoe(f): 8:47pm On May 07, 2017
lefulefu:
forget lagos grin.i want to visit those romantic places in Kenya that they be doin bench presses grin
https://www.nairaland.com/3783609/kenyas-famous-sex-garden-muliro
grin
Re: Romantic Places You Can Take Your Date To, In Lagos by dingbang(m): 8:56pm On May 07, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Ah..
But then it means you have no adventure spirit.
lmao.. Since when did going to cinema become adventure.. Lwkmd.. Abeg no make me laugh biko...

If I need to go for an adventure.. I will go for a boat trip, or olumo rock, mountaineering, visit some notable game reserves...

Alero.. Cinema.?? Like seriously... Adventure Lwkmd!! U just made me laugh so hard
Re: Romantic Places You Can Take Your Date To, In Lagos by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 07, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Exactly the aim.
And you would not believe how many people have 0 comportment during silent times.

dats great! just hope u r nt judgemental nd a perfectionist?
I like ur ideas though. its similar to mine

1 Like

Re: Romantic Places You Can Take Your Date To, In Lagos by Nickizoe(f): 8:59pm On May 07, 2017
dingbang:
lmao.. Since when did going to cinema become adventure.. Lwkmd.. Abeg no make me laugh biko...

If I need to go for an adventure.. I will go for a boat trip, or olumo rock, mountaineering, visit some notable game reserves...

Alero.. Cinema.?? Like seriously... Adventure Lwkmd!! U just made me laugh so hard
please wheb your going to all thosr places, can you take me with you pleaaaasssseeeeeeee!!! Am begging of you! cry
Re: Romantic Places You Can Take Your Date To, In Lagos by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 07, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Exactly the aim.
Re: Romantic Places You Can Take Your Date To, In Lagos by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 07, 2017
dingbang:

I see you don't know it takes a lot of an adventurous mind to leave his/her house, walk up to a building pick one movie from a list of several, give up hard earned money, buy some refreshments and go into a hall with people to look at a huge screen.
For me that's an adventure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I should Let Her Go? / How I Make Money Selling My Sex Videos On Snapchat – Former Office Lady / Help Am Confused,she Can't Let Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.