Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku (4658 Views)

"Buhari Created Boko Haram; Hillary Clinton, Obama Satanic" – Asari Dokubo / PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr / Serving PDP Commissioners Defect To APC In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by Jibabs2(m): 10:19am On Feb 10, 2015
i bliv evry single tin d man say
Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by Topeakintola: 10:23am On Feb 10, 2015
Seun can you put this on the front page. At least this one has a newspaper link and not a facebook page

1 Like

Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by Gh0stFreak: 10:33am On Feb 10, 2015
one only needs to look at the source to know that this story is fake.and some half-brained janja-weeds are already jubilating at the news.
Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by Collynzo9: 10:40am On Feb 10, 2015
Nassarawa state and former Minister of
Information, Labaran Maku, has denied reports in the social media that he accused President
Goodluck Jonathan of sponsoring the Boko Haram insurgency.
In a statement issued by the publicity director of his campaign organization, Zakari Edego, the ex- minister described the reports as false and mischievous. “This story is obviously a lie from the pit of hell and was planted by the enemies of President Jonathan and Mr. Maku’s detractors”, his campaign organization said. According to Maku, “the main objective of this
fabrication is to cause mischief, disaffection and confusion”. The APGA guber candidate maintained his earlier stand that the eruption of terrorism in the North is not the creation of President Jonathan and the Federal Government, but from the violent mix of religion and politics in some states in the North
mainly controlled by the opposition All Progressives Congress, which has left many parts of the northern region in turmoil. The statement continues: “The spread of hate
ideology is mainly responsible for terrorism and for the spread of violence. “It is disgusting that some actors have tried to use the violence in the north to malign Mr. President for cheap political ends. President Jonathan cannot and should not be blamed for the violence in the
North, rather he should be commended for his
effort in bringing the violence under control. “The North must look inward for solutions to the problem of violence in the region. “For the avoidance of doubt, let us restate that Mr.
Labaran Maku has never said that President
Goodluck Jonathan is the sponsor of Boko haram!
This story and its mischievous source are lies from the pit of hell because Mr. Maku has and will continue to be an ardent supporter of President Jonathan and his transformation agenda. “The victory of Mr. Maku on the platform of APGA in the upcoming election is certain because he stands far and above all the contestants in terms of leadership attributes and the broad-based support required to rescue Nasarawa State from the brinks
and return it to the path of peace, unity and sustainable development”. Maku urged his teeming supporters to disregard the lies and vote for him as well as Mr. Jonathan in the February 14 and 28 elections.
www.informationng.com/2015/02/i-didnt-accuse-president-jonathan-of-sponsoring-terrorism-maku.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by chimsimdindu: 10:43am On Feb 10, 2015
LET THE DEAD BURY THEIR DEAD ! I DEFINITELY WILL NOT BE DISTRACTED ON MY GMB( GENERAL MARCH 4 BUHARI ) !
Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by zimoni(f): 10:47am On Feb 10, 2015
Another Amaechi on the loose.

Bunch of Smellows.
Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 10, 2015
Confirm
dridowu:
I careless about pdp or apga, i care only about #SaiBuhari
Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:08am On Feb 10, 2015
And you wonder why lalasticlala, Seun and Obinoscopy will never send this to the front page!
Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 10, 2015
Lexxybooy:
Front page please..... This is the truth, when Nigerians will leave the real issue and be chasing shadows around.

It's been happening, where government creates terrorists groups to distract d nation. Una never watch NIKITA ni!
nikita small,watch 24 though its a movie,that film is an eye opener

1 Like

Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by laimo(m): 11:44am On Feb 10, 2015
Everybody knows Boko Haram is PDP's creation to kill people as we all know PDP is a nest of killers,murderers,criminals and drug pushers.
Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by lalasticlala(m): 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
And you wonder why lalasticlala, Seun and Obinoscopy will never send this to the front page!

I read where Maku denied it vehemently..
Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by snwokwo: 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Because Mr. Labaran Maku has come out time and time again to say this is a lie from the pit of hell! If they promote it then they will be sued because there is no video or audio of Mr. Labaran Maku ever saying such nonsense about our amiable President Jonathan!

1 Like

Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by snwokwo: 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
Please stop spreading lies! Maku is a die hard GEJ fan forver! His campaign team has since come out to call this the fantasy of APC!

Statement below!

MAKU CONDEMNS STORIES ON SOCIAL MEDIA CLAIMING HE SAID PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS THE SPONSOR OF BOKO HARAM!- It's a lie from the pit of hell!

It has come to the notice of the Maku Campaign Organisation that a false and mischievous report is on circulation in the social media purporting that the #APGA governorship candidate for #Nasarawa State in the February election, Mr. Labaran Maku said that President Goodluck is the sponsor behind Boko Haram.

This story is obviously a lie from the pit of hell and was planted by the enemies of President Jonathan and Mr. Maku' s detractors.

The main objective of this fabrication is to cause mischief, disaffection and confusion.

Mr. Maku's position has always been that the eruption of terrorism in the North is not the creation of President Goodluck Jonathan and the Federal Government of #Nigeria, but from the violent mix of religion and politics in some states in the North mainly controlled by the opposition APC which has left many parts of the Northern region in turmoil.

The spread of hate ideology is mainly responsible for terrorism and for the spread of violence.

It is disgusting that some actors have tried to use the violence in the north to malign Mr. President for cheap political ends. President Jonathan cannot and should not be blamed for the violence in the North, rather he should be commended for his effort in bringing the violence under control.
The North must look inward for solutions to the problem of violence in the region.

For the avoidance of doubt, let us restate that Mr. Labaran Maku has never said that President Goodluck Jonathan is the sponsor of Boko haram! This story and its mischievous source are lies from the pit of hell because Mr. Maku has and will continue to be an ardent supporter of President Jonathan and his transformation agenda.

The victory of Mr. Maku on the platform of APGA in the upcoming election is certain because he stands far and above all the contestants in terms of leadership attributes and the broad-based support required to rescue Nasarawa State from the brinks and return it to the path of peace, unity and sustainable development.

We call on our teeming supporters to disregard the lies and vote for Mr. Maku and President Goodluck Jonathan at the upcoming elections!

Zakari Edego
Director Publicity
Maku Campaign Organization

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Labaran-Maku/159476560801371?ref=tn_tnmn

1 Like

Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by lyntiffany(f): 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
drake2:

lol. could not resist viewing your profile. AkwaIbom Ado ok. Spent almost 1.6 years there and the beautiful memories linger on.
nsongnsog etieti but am not from the state, I live there, it's a very nice place to be.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by lyntiffany(f): 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
alaoeri:

Maku is now a cow but when he was busy licking GEJ's a$$ he is not?
Wonder how politicians change their stance, Maku off all ppl that can kill because of Jona has now turn to accuse his administration for sponsoring insurgents, shocked, the truth gradually revealing, one day the late Azzazi will be vindicated.
which truth are you talking about?https://www.facebook.com/pages/Labaran-Maku/159476560801371?ref=tn_tnmn
go to the link above and see the statement he made about APC.These politrickians are all ashilotus get that into your medulla oblangata.
Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by Queendo(f): 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hmmn so Politics can Mak sane ppl behave insane? For God's sake what wil mak ppl sit down and cook up stories dt never existed.
Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by dayo23(f): 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
Maku was just saying what we already know tay tay! Anyway hope u will be alive when GMB enters.

Keep Calm and March4Buhari

Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by alaoeri: 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
lyntiffany:
which truth are you talking about?https://www.facebook.com/pages/Labaran-Maku/159476560801371?ref=tn_tnmn
go to the link above and see the statement he made about APC.These politrickians are all ashilotus get that into your medulla oblangata.
Ain't talking about his attacks on political parties what am talking about is the real ppl behind BH in which our government are aware wake up from your slumber.
Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by Topeakintola: 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
zimoni:
Another Amaechi on the loose.

Bunch of Smellows.

konmight, can you reduce your noise.
Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by zimoni(f): 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
Topeakintola:

konmight, can you reduce your noise.

Jonathan till 2019.

Thank you.
Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
It is now clear that Nigerian ruling class ,(APC) inclusive, are all deranged.
Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by eazysally: 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
lyntiffany:
Another COW on the lose.

.....And a lost cow can only mate another cow on the lose
Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by eazysally: 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
janus05:
It is now clear that Nigerian ruling class ,(APC) inclusive, are all deranged.

What concern APC here now, I wonder where u are reasoning from I bet u, u are reasoning from the last three alphabet in ur name when u strike out the J.
Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by mickeymimi: 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
In politics -No permanent friend, no permanent enemy, but common interest.
Every politician think alike, their personal interest is always a priority. If not position in a better place where their interest matters, they would deviate from the party course.
Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by ifeanyi83(m): 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
We are indeed not surprised. ..Maybe someday Reuben Abati will open his can of worms...#fingers crossed#
Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
Anyone that leaves Jonathan's government will say all the truth he knows. We all know that Jonathan's destiny is to bankrupt the nation, to divide this country, to plunge us into a holocaust; a bitter war; but he will fail. One day too, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala will tell us something about the missing $20b, maybe when she goes back to the safety of the WorldBank. She may deny all she can today, but there is God.
Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by cirmuell(m): 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
Little wonder they were all cursing him last month, they scared he's going to expose their dirty secrets, mofos.
Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by Collynzo9: 3:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
lalasticlala:

I read where Maku denied it vehemently..
So why not close the dirty thread? If it happened to be against APC you would have closed it quickly.
Re: I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku by Immanueladebol(m): 4:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
As if its not the money he made while a minister he is using for his campaign... All because he lost bye elections he wants to bite..Naija politicians sha!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shooting Of Unarmed & Peaceful IPOB Protesters Caught On Camera! / Fg’s Security Allegations Against Us Diversionary –PDP / National Assembly To Pass 2020 Budget On Nov. 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.