Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person (34767 Views)

Duncan Mighty Buys A Car For His Wife After Giving Him A Baby Girl / BBNaija: Marvis Visits Duncan Mighty (Photos) / Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by whytet01(m): 11:52am On Feb 10, 2015
buygala:
And he got the money for all his 'machines' from where?

He isn't that much of a music star... So please someone should explain to me in kindergarten English how he came about so many 'machines' embarassed
he sings for politicians remember xo they bless him well.
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by buygala(m): 11:52am On Feb 10, 2015
shesdiamond:
he is huge In ph. Plus his into senators and commissioners.

All them guys he mentioned their names in his Porthacourt first son. Magnus ngei Abe, son wike. Tonye princwill. Balogun etc

Amaechi also paid him his 50 million naira. After the whole Amaechi is owning me saga.

He performs at top ikwerre politician events and wedding.

Remember last month he sang for good lucks campaign. Also has a song called goodluck Jonathan. Heard he got paid mulla on that day.

Now everybody with a questionable source of wealth will allege he is into politics and big-time contracting embarassed..... the same way Ayiri Emami became a billionaire through

issorait......

*in 2pac's voice.... 'ONLY GOD WILL JUDGE'
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by GENTLENNAJI(m): 11:56am On Feb 10, 2015
Make u no go givem ur relatives Oo lipsrsealed
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by nairainfoscom(m): 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by lonelydora: 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
buygala:

He isn't that much of a music star... So please someone should explain to me in kindergarten English how he came about so many 'machines' embarassed
He got it from singing for this clueless Otuokean who had no shoes but now rocks Pierre Cardin and Ferragamo shoes, in his campaign.
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by DonaldGenes(m): 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
shesdiamond:
he is huge In ph. Plus his into senators and commissioners.

All them guys he mentioned their names in his Porthacourt first son. Magnus ngei Abe, son wike. Tonye princwill. Balogun etc

Amaechi also paid him his 50 million naira. After the whole Amaechi is owning me saga.

He performs at top ikwerre politician events and wedding.

Remember last month he sang for good lucks campaign. Also has a song called goodluck Jonathan. Heard he got paid mulla on that day.

That's correct. Heard so much about him here in Trans Amadi side of town
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by obynoses(m): 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
Throw it to me man. God just told me i am the lucky one.
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by j4sure(m): 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
Good let other follow ds step
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
buygala:

Please contact Duncan Mighty by yourself
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by Erotex(m): 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
It ɨs աɦat աɛ ɢɨʋɛ tɦat ċօʊռt, Gօɖ ɮʟɛss Dʊռċaռ
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by marshalcarter: 12:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
Dear duncan mighty......pls cum to okokomaikoooooooooooooooo
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by ocelot2006(m): 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2015
buygala:

He's a Port Harcourt boy eh
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
Extreme passive aggressive marketing.
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by TheRealAdonye(m): 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
He isn't..
buygala:
Phyno is from the same geo-political zone as Duncan mighty...
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by buygala(m): 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
He isn't..

Dude Phyno is from Enugu which is just a one and half hours journey away from PH....

SO U GET MY POINT NOW...
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by TheRealAdonye(m): 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
That doesn't change the fact that Phyno is from the South East and Duncan Mighty is from the South South.

Oyigbo in Rivers State and Ukwa in Abia are 20-30 mins away from each other and still in different Geo-political zones.

buygala:

Dude Phyno is from Enugu which is just a one and half hours journey away from PH....

SO U GET MY POINT NOW...
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by bidexmat(m): 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
kendrick9:
won't it be best if he sells the car and then donate the money frm the sales to orphanage homes? i will do so if i were in his position.
if na by that one, there are many orphans in this country! "Many are orphans but few are homeless.
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hmm.my mentor.nice 1
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by achu442(m): 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
I am in Portharcourt...Duncan is damn rich...I mean damn...he handles the contract of lighting of the entire Portharcourt City,drainage of gutters,fueling of government vehicles and one of the organisers of the famous Rivers State carnival that whoops almost 50 billion naira...That guy they collect 5million naira to play for birthday party for Portharcourt... and almost everyone uses him..He has a Ross Royce of 56million naira..His studio is almost worth 20 m.That guy get cash o...call guys for PH and ask them well.
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by englishmart(m): 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
kendrick9:
u are becoming a nuisance nowadays
he's a nuisance. But I'm not. Check the difference between the spellings of his moniker and mine. He's an impostor
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
100 likes 4 u, just live dat person. some people go just dey form manager 4 another person money
lohresloco:
oh shut up with your overly righteousness bastardic self..... Why don't you work for your money and figure out how you will help the poor... Self righteous disgust
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by KingBish(f): 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
buygala:

MODIFIED

I just logged in and saw a lot of negative mentions about my above comment... now here is my answer:

Phyno is from the same area as Duncan Mighty...

Phyno is from Abakpa in Enugu state while Duncan Wene Mighty is from Ikwere in Rivers State.
Now sire have you seen that you don't know anything?
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by NemzySeries(m): 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
shesdiamond:
he's huge In ph. Plus his onto senator and commissioners.

All them guys he mentioned their names in his Porth a court first son
uve got strenght answering yeye question...shey d guy didnt hear d names of pple he mentions in his songs?...rivers state govt use him alot and most of d big shots dere spray d dude wit cash and gives so y dat guy dey act like say hiz bin staying in d sun all dis while?
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by bejeria101(m): 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
buygala:

MODIFIED

I just logged in and saw a lot of negative mentions about my above comment... now here is my answer:

Phyno is from the same area as Duncan Mighty... Yet his songs are celebrated everywhere. ..my point is, A truly good musician will definitely be popular in Lagos, Abuja and other major cities, not only in PH or wherever... in my State of residence, even Ibo record sellers hardly play Duncan mighty's songs undecided

Now everybody with a questionable source
of wealth will allege he is into politics and
big-time contracting ..... the same way Ayiri
Emami, Asari, and Tompolo are also into 'politics and big-time contracting' angry

SUMMARY: THE DUDE'S CLOUT IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY DOESN'T EXPLAIN HIS SUDDEN AFFLUENCE... HIS OTHER ALLEGED SOURCES OF INCOME ARE VERY UNCLEAR AND INDETERMINATE

issorait......

guy do you knw what a portharcourt boy is? D kind möney duncan swims in na dream to other people,drop wat u knw nothing abt ask questions pple go tell u
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by buygala(m): 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
KingBish:

Phyno is from Abakpa in Enugu state while Duncan Wene Mighty is from Ikwere in Rivers State.
Now sire have you seen that you don't know anything?

and Miss know-all, from Enugu to PH is how many hours? .... its not even up to two hours on a good day... Phynom and P-square are popular everywhere because they make good music, unlike Duncan your PH champion
undecided
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
Wen u poor, no body wan associate wit u, but wen God don bless u, dem go dey run follow u.
Wisdom Wisdom
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by adorablepepple(f): 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
*in airforce1's voice*

Working on my album
join you guys soon grin
ROTFL
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
Sorry to say o.dis ur write up, just dey show sign of poverty mentality. I nor talk say u poor oooo, but u think like one.
buygala:

MODIFIED

Phyno and P-square are from the same general area as Duncan Mighty( Anambra and Enugu repectively)... Yet their songs are celebrated everywhere. ..my point is, A truly good musician will definitely be popular in Lagos, Abuja and other major cities, not only in PH or wherever... in my State of residence, even Ibo record sellers hardly play Duncan mighty's songs undecided

Now everybody with a questionable source
of wealth will allege he is into politics and
big-time contracting ..... the same way Ayiri
Emami, Asari, and Tompolo are also into 'politics and big-time contracting' angry

SUMMARY: THE DUDE'S CLOUT IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY DOESN'T EXPLAIN HIS SUDDEN AFFLUENCE... HIS OTHER ALLEGED SOURCES OF INCOME ARE VERY UNCLEAR AND INDETERMINATE

issorait......

Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by LANREFORWA: 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
Lie lie d car better pass d old school lx 470 in dat garage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Glimpse Ice Prince New House (Photo) / Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) / Padge-victoria Winslowe In Court Over Death Of Nigerian Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.