Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person (34754 Views)

Duncan Mighty Buys A Car For His Wife After Giving Him A Baby Girl / BBNaija: Marvis Visits Duncan Mighty (Photos) / Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by kullozone(m): 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
buygala:
And he got the money for all his 'machines' from where?

He isn't that much of a music star... So please someone should explain to me in kindergarten English how he came about so many 'machines' embarassed

MODIFIED

I just logged in and saw a lot of negative mentions about my above comment... now here is my answer:

Phyno and P-square are from the same general area as Duncan Mighty( Anambra and Enugu repectively)... Yet their songs are celebrated everywhere. ..my point is, A truly good musician will definitely be popular in Lagos, Abuja and other major cities, not only in PH or wherever... in my State of residence, even Ibo record sellers hardly play Duncan mighty's songs undecided

Now everybody with a questionable source
of wealth will allege he is into politics and
big-time contracting ..... the same way Ayiri
Emami, Asari, and Tompolo are also into 'politics and big-time contracting' angry

SUMMARY: THE DUDE'S CLOUT IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY DOESN'T EXPLAIN HIS SUDDEN AFFLUENCE... HIS OTHER ALLEGED SOURCES OF INCOME ARE VERY UNCLEAR AND INDETERMINATE

issorait......

*in 2pac's voice.... 'ONLY GOD WILL JUDGE'

what's this one even saying sef
are you a Nigerian?
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by stayblack: 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
EMPTY VESSEL MAKES THE LOUDEST NOISE...
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by Revolva(m): 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
Abeg no be him own all dose cars....na wash jare political wash....he has cars but not him owning all those...make person hear word duncan been used by politicians
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by Ibesmithblog: 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by kaycee1983: 2:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
please give it to me o
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by onowighose(m): 2:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
na your time use am well
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by mrkings84(m): 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:
After so many attempts to find true love, i can conclude that ladies in this part of the world are thieves. i have been scammed, used and dumped by series of girl pretending they love me. Now I'm looking for a lady from Ghana or South Africa. Any non-Nigerian lady in the house? your attention is needed. undecided

Nigerian girls keep scamming us in the name of love
I will suggest u try Afghanistan or Iraqi girls.
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by danbrowndmf(m): 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
[quote
author=buygala post=30591565]And he got the money for all his
'machines' from where?

He isn't that much of a music star... So please someone should explain
to me in kindergarten English how he came about so many 'machines' embarassed

MODIFIED

I just logged in and saw a lot of negative mentions about my above
comment... now here is my answer:

Phyno and P-square are from the same general area as Duncan Mighty(
Anambra and Enugu repectively)... Yet their songs are celebrated
everywhere. ..my point is, A truly good musician will definitely be
popular in Lagos, Abuja and other major cities, not only in PH or
wherever... in my State of residence, even Ibo record sellers hardly
play Duncan mighty's songs undecided

Emami, Asari, and Tompolo are also into 'politics and big-time
contracting' angry

SUMMARY: THE DUDE'S CLOUT IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY DOESN'T EXPLAIN HIS
SUDDEN AFFLUENCE... HIS OTHER ALLEGED SOURCES OF INCOME ARE VERY UNCLEAR
AND INDETERMINATE

issorait......

*in 2pac's voice.... 'ONLY GOD WILL JUDGE'[/quote] see bro if u dnt knw abt d music dnt talk,no Government show in Rivers state duncan might dnt perform,no government show in enugu ducan mighty dnt perform,he recently jus cm bak from his us tour,ur music might b evewi where buh u need real connection to go to top shows,politican award alot of contract for duncan mighty in rivers state, duncan mighty also get major show frm GEJ himself,duncan is a big PDP boi.nt to talk of dis election period wer PDP takn him to almost evewi show.do u know much he earn per show?
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by molas02: 3:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
[quote author=buygala post=30591565]And he got the money for all his 'machines' from where?

He isn't that much of a music star... So please someone should explain to me in kindergarten English how he came about so many 'machines' embarassed

MODIFIED

I just logged in and saw a lot of negative mentions about my above comment... now here is my answer:

Phyno and P-square are from the same general area as Duncan Mighty( Anambra and Enugu repectively)... Yet their songs are celebrated everywhere. ..my point is, A truly good musician will definitely be popular in Lagos, Abuja and other major cities, not only in PH or wherever... in my State of residence, even Ibo record sellers hardly play Duncan mighty's songs undecided

Emami, Asari, and Tompolo are also into 'politics and big-time contracting' angry

SUMMARY: THE DUDE'S CLOUT IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY DOESN'T EXPLAIN HIS SUDDEN AFFLUENCE... HIS OTHER ALLEGED SOURCES OF INCOME ARE VERY UNCLEAR AND INDETERMINATE

issorait......

*in 2pac's voice.... 'ONLY GOD WILL JUDGE'[/quote
Next time u want to talk, talk wit ur mouth not wit ur leg......so u dt kn duncan Mighty, defi8tly u ar nt living in Africa
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by notoriousbabe: 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
buygala:

MODIFIED

issorait......

good script and good delivery. Your head dey there jo
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by danbrowndmf(m): 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
shesdiamond:
he's huge In ph. Plus his onto senator and commissioners.

All them guys he mentioned their names in his Porth a court first son
same tin i tld him,guess u reside in ph? Duncan might affiliate alot with PDP so get alot of shows from d government.his massively campagn 4 GEJ n Nyesom wike now! d dude is fvckn rich cm to ph n u will see is wealth is clear!
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by notoriousbabe: 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
stayblack:
EMPTY VESSEL MAKES THE LOUDEST NOISE...
true talk
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by KingBish(f): 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
buygala:

and Miss know-all, from Enugu to PH is how many hours? .... its not even up to two hours on a good day... Phynom and P-square are popular everywhere because they make good music, unlike Duncan your PH champion
undecided
1. Accept ur mistake and learn from it. The bottom line is that Enugu is not Port Harcourt. Should we even debate this?
2. Duncan Mighty is as popular as Psquare and makes better music than Phyno. Quote me any day
3. Have you even had the privileged luxury of listening to any Duncan Mighty's song? Of course the answer would be a resounding NO considering how ignorant u are of the quality of his music.
4. That said, kindly look for, purchase and listen to Duncan Mighty's FOOTPRINT album released late 2012. After which u do the same for his recently released GRACE AND TALENT album
5. Come back to this thread and let's have this discussion again
#Deuces
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by adicious(m): 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
zeelo2014:

It's obvious U've never been to the south south. Music doesn't begin and end in Lagos.
Exactly! that he's not so popular in Lagos doesn't mean he's not big here... Duncan Mighty rules in ph and other south east/ south south cities...
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by Samfigo1(m): 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
kendrick9:
won't it be best if he sells the car and then donate the money frm the sales to orphanage homes? i will do so if i were in his position.
what have you done in the position you are?
Some pipu are also praying to be in ur position...
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by coolfredo(m): 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:
After so many attempts to find true love, i can conclude that ladies in this part of the world are thieves. i have been scammed, used and dumped by series of girl pretending they love me. Now I'm looking for a lady from Ghana or South Africa. Any non-Nigerian lady in the house? your attention is needed. undecided

Nigerian girls keep scamming us in the name of love
Now u want to scam, use and dump ladies in S.A and Ghana, u r tru with naija babes God is watchin u
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
Velvet86:
warreva
go die na
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
coolfredo:
Now u want to scam, use and dump ladies in S.A and Ghana, u r tru with naija babes God is watchin u

Gof punish ur generation. Mad man

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by sylve11: 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
*in airforce1's voice*

Working on my album
join you guys soon grin

That guy album go come out any sooner so? grin grin grin cool
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by Maamay: 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
Must he announce to the world . haabbaa
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by ladodo: 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
Pls my friend, I will advise u to sell the car and share the money gotten from the sales to THE WIDOWS in your community, it will go a long to put a smiles on their face. Thank you for showing that you care
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by Dtwoabbey(m): 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
As God liveth. I am blessed.
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by Bebetter: 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
[size=14pt]Yo guys chill, it's legit with Almightys blessings.... Duncan Mighty became popular in the days when the likes of timaya just came out, tuface was hot and ruggedy was the man. He had a huge hit song that blew nation wide. He since then has capitalized on his popularity in his home base PH, leveraging on connections to do legit business aside the music. He studied civil engineering and owns an engineering firm in PH with professional employees. So simple, he gets the contracts with his connections and his company executes.... Ching! Ching! Money in the bank!

For the record most artistes in nigeria generally are not as rich as they are percieved in videos BUT THE BIG NAMES like Wizkid, 2face, D'banj, Don Jazzy, Psquare, Timaya, Iceprince, MI, Davido, Kcee, Iyanya... are balling 10 times more than you think they are. Confirm... these folks i have mentioned here apart from maybe ice prince (who owns his own house in Ogudu G.R.A and a bentley) have multiple properties and investments plus everyone in this list (Among others) owns cars worth N15-20million plus. You think it's beans....

Fact: pepsi pays wizkid (and tiwa) no less than $200,000 a year in endorsements (for the past three years), Plus MTN too. In 2013 december wizkid performed for 20 days consistently in different locations/shows, home & abroad and as at then he was collecting 1.5M now he is on his own (no eme to chop money) and he charges between 2.5M-5M with live band. Do the math my people! [/size]

cool Singing: "The money too much i'm dashing it" in wizkid's voice
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
mikketech:
go die na
oga mind your damn business...dem send u ni? undecided
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by TomiSwag(m): 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
buygala:

MODIFIED

issorait......

Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by jaylister(m): 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
buygala:

MODIFIED

issorait......

duncan is political musician, just released for GEJ again
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by naijanaso: 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
buygala:

MODIFIED

issorait......

This is really bad belle.
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
Velvet86:
oga mind your damn business...dem send u ni? undecided
common cataway u. Sexy demon dining and wyning with the devil himself inside hell.
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by kikelomojessy(f): 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hope each of his family members got a ride too! Charity begins at home!
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by hijodedios: 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
the guy has willingly offered to bless someone with a car gift,he clearly appreciates Gods kindness to him and you are here questioning the source of his wealth,,you think if he got his money through dubious means,he will just dash out a car just like that? how many people has done that before in your village? abeg Duncan if it touches your mind to dash me I will willingly accept it and the same God will continue to bless you more.
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by billopounce(m): 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
musicians are investors also! U need to know that.
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by chillian(f): 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
Abeg me I need am ooooo.BABA God put my nam for I'm mouth. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Padge-victoria Winslowe In Court Over Death Of Nigerian Client / A Glimpse Ice Prince New House (Photo) / Tanzanians Angry As Tiwa Savage Beats Vanessa Mdee To Abryanz Style Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.