Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship (35355 Views)

40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman / Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by ilotriouzAY(m): 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
Mattpopson101:
@OP

5. Your Didn’t Take Her To Different Places.

What if you are broke niqqa. where would u take her?

There are places you don't spend much eg recreational parks
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 5:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
UjSizzle:

Do you have a problem with love? undecided
Yea
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by wisdompraise(m): 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
Tallesty1:
Me-thinks the NO1 mistake we make in relationship is falling in love

Follow your heart but take your brain along.
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by owolabi3699(m): 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
MzNelly:
undecided They'll never learn jare

Nigerian men, unromantic since ........
Since when
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by PrettySpicey(f): 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

I have nothing say so....let them keep creating list upon list... when reality set in, them go bone list lol

Lol. Sensible, lil bro. I read book tire but the best teacher was experience and reality.
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by 2special(m): 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
women!
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by Guruboi(m): 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
iceberylin:
How can i make her a queen undecided
My papa no be king
Hahahahahhah! Your comment just made my Day.
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by bengems(m): 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
No matter what you do for her!...a cheater is a cheater. hmmm! Nigerian women & their smelling characters!
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by UjSizzle(f): 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
Tallesty1:
Yea
Once bitten?

**Pardon my curiosity.
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by chumasmog(m): 6:27pm On Feb 10, 2015
Counting scores, women are taking the lead here.. grin grin shocked
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by iceberylin(m): 6:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
sexyseun:
hahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

On a more serious note, you are right though angry
On a more Serious note,your Sexy tho wink
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by Defcon1(m): 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
MzNelly:
undecided They'll never learn made

...and Nigerian women are romantic abi?
iffa hear.
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by justwise(m): 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
ilotriouzAY:
1. You Don’t Fight For Her.

No matter how much you love each other, disagreements are an inevitable part of being in a relationship. Men often make the mistake of fighting against their partner rather than fighting for her. A man who fights for his partner makes her feel safe and cared for.

2. You Never Took Time To Study Her.

Though men are often all-too-aware that the women they’re in relationships with are complex, they often make the mistake of relying on surface knowledge in the way they relate to their partner without really understanding her.

3. You Ain’t Trustworthy.

Nothing destroys a relationship more quickly or more thoroughly than doing something that breaks down your partner’s trust in you. Nothing cultivates a relationship more than being dependable.

4. You Never Made Her A Queen.

Many relationships suffer when the woman begins to feel either unimportant or less important than something else. The best relationships are often cultivated most by the value a man places on the woman he loves.

Relationships can grow stale when dating becomes routine by doing the same things over and over. Studies have shown that couples who spend their time trying out new activities are generally healthier.

What do u think??

Study a woman? How many years study will that be? Talk is cheap, the outcome of your study will probably change completely when she becomes your wife, just pray long and hard for God to bless you with a good one, forget about studying...women know their game too well

2 Likes

Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
MzNelly:

We're learning, but the Ladies??
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by justwise(m): 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
MzNelly:

I will say some Nigerian girls will not recognize one when they see it, he will be called a 'mugu'

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 6:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
UjSizzle:

Once bitten?

**Pardon my curiosity.
Not really,

Not just happy with what it is doing to people
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by Flawlessangel(m): 7:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
MzNelly:
undecided They'll never learn made

the days of john d baptist
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by Flawlessangel(m): 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
MzNelly:

You are what you attract.
i beg to differ, hav u heard d word ..'' OPPOSITE ATTRACTS??
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by Rapmoney(m): 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
Enegod:
The BIGGEST MISTAKE is doing a lot of things IN THE BEGINNING to get the girl then once you get her, you stop doing what attracted her to you in the first place.
Then once her behavior changes or she seems to be acting weird, the guy starts
scratching his head wondering what HER problem is.

Getting a woman isn't like fishing. When you go fishing, you use bait. Well, once you catch the fish, you NO LONGER NEED the bait.

In dating, you CAN'T do that. Whatever you used in the beginning to get the relationship started needs to be used to MAINTAIN the relationship. If not, the women will "feel" like something is
missing, she'll feel that something is "different", but won't know what it is, and
that "missing feeling" will either make her lose interest or cheat..undecided
Nice one bro smiley

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by Enegod(m): 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
Rapmoney:

Nice one bro smiley
thanks man
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by Enegod(m): 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
UjSizzle:

Well said! cheesy
wink
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by zeongeon: 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
The Number 1 mistake nigerian men make is putting women before success

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
Tallesty1:
it is the worst mistake
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
Enegod:
The BIGGEST MISTAKE is doing a lot of things IN THE BEGINNING to get the girl then once you get her, you stop doing what attracted her to you in the first place.
Then once her behavior changes or she seems to be acting weird, the guy starts
scratching his head wondering what HER problem is.

Getting a woman isn't like fishing. When you go fishing, you use bait. Well, once you catch the fish, you NO LONGER NEED the bait.

In dating, you CAN'T do that. Whatever you used in the beginning to get the relationship started needs to be used to MAINTAIN the relationship. If not, the women will "feel" like something is
missing, she'll feel that something is "different", but won't know what it is, and
that "missing feeling" will either make her lose interest or cheat..undecided
This is so true, them men think that immediately you say yes then they can relax and even start chasing other females, when we ask we get tagged as "insecure".....*sigh*

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by BabaArmstrong(m): 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
ilotriouzAY:

Make her feel precious

But her name no be precious na Wetin man pikin go do na ?
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by joxxy01(m): 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
ilotriouzAY:

No matter how much you love each other, disagreements are an inevitable part of being in a relationship. Men often make the mistake of fighting against their partner rather than fighting for her. A man who fights for his partner makes her feel safe and cared for.

Though men are often all-too-aware that the women they’re in relationships with are complex, they often make the mistake of relying on surface knowledge in the way they relate to their partner without really understanding her.

Nothing destroys a relationship more quickly or more thoroughly than doing something that breaks down your partner’s trust in you. Nothing cultivates a relationship more than being dependable.

Many relationships suffer when the woman begins to feel either unimportant or less important than something else. The best relationships are often cultivated most by the value a man places on the woman he loves.

Relationships can grow stale when dating becomes routine by doing the same things over and over. Studies have shown that couples who spend their time trying out new activities are generally healthier.

What do u think??
try this and a lady wil disrespect u

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by gbodimowo(m): 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
ilotriouzAY:

What do u think??

read and noted but disagree with the last parr
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by gbodimowo(m): 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
MzNelly:

what's your definition of romance
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by ihedinobi2: 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
Tallesty1:
Bro, I'm inclined to agree with you. But how do you propose to deal with relationship without falling in love?
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by Charles4075(m): 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
To me the biggest mistake a man makes in a relationship is falling in love blindly without using your head...
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by ilotriouzAY(m): 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
joxxy01:
try this and a lady wil disrespect u

Ur opinion
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by ichommy(m): 10:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
iceberylin:
How can i make her a queen undecided
My papa no be king

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Sympathise With A Guy Who Says He Used And Dumped A Girl / Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend / Another Girl Is Pregnant For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.