Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! (8099 Views)

3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning / If Your Girlfriend Does Not Have This Kind Of Nyash.. / When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by jsunex(m): 6:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
op i dnt bliv ds ur story ooo bt u b mumu.
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by EstarKeys(f): 6:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
agoadiv:
a girl i had been admiring since 2014-11-5 till i finally asked her out on 26th December last year , she delayed the reply
n was like I WAS HEART BROKEN BY THE ONE I LOVED MOST,I CAN'T TRUST U' this made me feel so sad but i never lost hope,she has a sexy body,greatly endowed and this girl the formmmm...before she told me that she was hrt broken i had to take her out to a bar....she shakes her bombom wen she de waka for road ehhh!
she finally accepted me on 30january wen she saw i was serious to love with both cash n hrtcheesy

SUMMARY:::: i went to their house day bfor yesterday n dat was the first time cos she said her parents traveled n were gonna b bak on 10th(today)..she has a lil sis dat is 9years n am fond of her..i called her that i was on the road n she said OK..i went to their house,de sis opened door for me,immediately i stepped my foot in,i was greeted by SH!T SMELL in every corner of the house,it was so much bt i managed to stay,initially i thought twas her sis that mayb POO on her pant oo...little did i know dat my shody POO na im de smell so!
her sis told me IFEOMA IS IN THE TOILET LET ME GO AND CALL HER FOR YOU' mehn it dawn on me that na this girl the pollute this air oooo,quick quick,i tear race cos i was embarrassed n ashamed n i felt like vomiting... I NEVER KNEW A GIRL AS BEAUTIFUL AS IFEOMA DO SH!T SEF TALKLESS OF DE poo SMELLING....
FEAR GIRLS!

now i cnt even call her again cos am disappointed,i never knew girls also excret faeces..... gosh! n they shake that bombom like its only for servicing n lapdance....WHAT DO I DO NOW? WILL I EVEN HAVE THE MIND TO CHYKE ANOTHER GIRL??

PLS HELP
mugu! Go ask ur mama weda she excreted while she was pregnant of u
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by OXCUBA: 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
agoadiv:
a girl i had been admiring since 2014-11-5 till i finally asked her out on 26th December last year , she delayed the reply
n was like I WAS HEART BROKEN BY THE ONE I LOVED MOST,I CAN'T TRUST U' this made me feel so sad but i never lost hope,she has a sexy body,greatly endowed and this girl the formmmm...before she told me that she was hrt broken i had to take her out to a bar....she shakes her bombom wen she de waka for road ehhh!
she finally accepted me on 30january wen she saw i was serious to love with both cash n hrtcheesy

SUMMARY:::: i went to their house day bfor yesterday n dat was the first time cos she said her parents traveled n were gonna b bak on 10th(today)..she has a lil sis dat is 9years n am fond of her..i called her that i was on the road n she said OK..i went to their house,de sis opened door for me,immediately i stepped my foot in,i was greeted by SH!T SMELL in every corner of the house,it was so much bt i managed to stay,initially i thought twas her sis that mayb POO on her pant oo...little did i know dat my shody POO na im de smell so!
her sis told me IFEOMA IS IN THE TOILET LET ME GO AND CALL HER FOR YOU' mehn it dawn on me that na this girl the pollute this air oooo,quick quick,i tear race cos i was embarrassed n ashamed n i felt like vomiting... I NEVER KNEW A GIRL AS BEAUTIFUL AS IFEOMA DO SH!T SEF TALKLESS OF DE poo SMELLING....
FEAR GIRLS!

now i cnt even call her again cos am disappointed,i never knew girls also excret faeces..... gosh! n they shake that bombom like its only for servicing n lapdance....WHAT DO I DO NOW? WILL I EVEN HAVE THE MIND TO CHYKE ANOTHER GIRL??

PLS HELP
TELL YOUR MAMA MAKE SHE MOULD WOMAN .... WITHOUT ASS ... SO THAT YOU GO GET BABE.
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by ohzi(f): 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
Lool. If poopoo doesn't smell what will smell
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by Applaner: 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
op, afta taking ur drugs, u are supposed to b sleeping
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
undecidedop,I got just one question for you.

How old are you?
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by Stanleyafam(m): 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
Na wa for wa! Lol

Some people are born not to be serious.
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by OsoDupe(f): 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
agoadiv:
and English was murdered againshocked
where is the murdering?
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by lipstick2(f): 9:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
Guy u stupid finish.Is she not a human being.What do u understand by packaging.I have a feeling u ate ur school fee or u were born brainless.
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by MissEse: 10:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha op ur not serious o.
Dat small gal just spoil runz. Na bedsitter der dey stay? Y the odour envelope the house like dat na
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
agoadiv:

FEAR GIRLS!

PLS HELP
...your girl is purely normal for what she excreted.anyway I blame her for inviting you over to her apartment...
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by Enockia(m): 11:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
agoadiv:

FEAR GIRLS!

PLS HELP

na story u de find..................so fine girls no de poo ni
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by baralatie(m): 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
?
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by mirexxx(f): 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
I smell lies sha smiley smiley
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by Trending(m): 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
agoadiv:
and English was murdered againshocked
anything its high time should b followed by past tense,eg its high time we "left"..thank me later
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by Dannidom(m): 12:22am On Feb 11, 2015
It is nt easy being a man
lol

but seriously u need to grow up.

When I saw "DROPPINGS" i had to recheck my dictionary and it was kinda funny trying to paint a child droping poos like fowl at every corner of the house. Lol.

Women are the best thing that ever happend to men, jst understand tolerate them
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by ruggedtimi(m): 12:32am On Feb 11, 2015
Gboyeboy:
You never knew pretty girls did droppings.
Wetin you think say den dey use the yansh do before?
bros whch 1 be "droppings"...??
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by ivyT(f): 12:39am On Feb 11, 2015
MzNelly:
Yeah, we poo, fart and menstruate too

Excuse us for being humans undecided
Abi o,nd na shit full d whole yansh *its a pity dats wot 70% of guys want*
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by MaconAwire(m): 7:17am On Feb 11, 2015
lols... this threads is just soo much in one
2 mention bt a few entertaining [quote author=lipstick2 post=30613361]Guy u stupid finish.Is she not a human being.What do u understand by packaging.I have a feeling u ate ur school fee or u were born brainless.
informative
[quote author=Dannidom post=30617862]It is nt easy being a man
lol
When I saw "DROPPINGS" i had to recheck my dictionary and it was kinda funny trying to paint a child droping poos like fowl at every corner of the house. Lol.
Women are the best thing that ever happend to men, jst understand tolerate them.
n lastly educative
[quote author=Trending post=30617119]anything its high time should b followed by past tense,eg its high time we "left"..thank me later.
nice one everybdy... bt o.p u no knw say fine gals dey poo?
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by sucess001(m): 8:38am On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=ggrin post=30598801]U go fear fear cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

angryangryangry[/quote

sup?
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by texybaby(f): 9:19am On Feb 11, 2015
[quote
author=Dannidom post=30617862]It is nt easy being a man
lol

When I saw "DROPPINGS" i had to recheck my dictionary and it was kinda
funny trying to paint a child droping poos like fowl at every corner of
the house. Lol.

Women are the best thing that ever happend to men, jst understand
tolerate them[/quote]
OMG one sensible Nlander...infact am luving u already...
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 11, 2015
hahaha...that's why they like to baff every chance they get...lol
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by harizonal123(m): 10:27am On Feb 11, 2015
agoadiv:

FEAR GIRLS!

PLS HELP

Hahahaha.. U r not serious , u r a joker. If u truly love her u won't perceive that smell not to even talk about coming to the public to tell your story. In summary I conclude u r just too childish
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 11, 2015
Its either the OP is a yabaleft escapee,or he z high on dried bitter leaf
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by Mekus68: 11:58am On Feb 11, 2015
OP DONT U HAVE MOTHER AND SISTERS AT HOME? IF U HAVE, DONT THEY POO?
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by yahx(m): 12:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
agoadiv:

FEAR GIRLS!

PLS HELP
u mistaken bro that's nature for #u #or don't u fart or use d toilet?
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by Akuneshiobike(m): 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dannidom:
It is nt easy being a man
lol

Women are the best thing that ever happend to men, jst understand tolerate them
I support you 100% Nwanne!
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by henrixx(m): 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
this OP is the true definition of a dumbazzz....
na crime to sheat abi na crime for sheat to smell. mtcheww

but come to think of it....the more the sheat smells the lower the reps for the gal....I can't stand the smell of sheat naww habaaa... Damn it!!!
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by don17puzzo(m): 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
Why Does the Smell of her poo have to matter, you mean say you no fit stay inside toilet when she dey drop her bars....................I tire for you oooh
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by ejay84(m): 9:31am On Apr 05, 2015
Honestly,dis is y kids shuldnt get n2 relationships.1stly ur a disgrace to guys,2ndly,u just indirectly insulted ur mama,ur sisters nd every gal n ur family.ure a bleeped up dude.
U urself don't u poo?infact I can imagine how urs smells.how dare ur critisize a fellow human 4 doin somtin u also do?
U no get brain.cos if u had one,ud know dat any animal dat feeds,excretes.
U just walked out on d best tin dat culd eva hav happend to a freak lik u.
LOOSER.
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by grad2012(f): 11:57am On Apr 11, 2015
Dis story sounds fake, shocked but if real u tell me becos of d smell of her poo u wont date her again na wa o guy u so immature and childish angry . So tell me i guess ur own poo smells like bulvgari perfume undecided
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
Whaaaaaa embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goo / / Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.