Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,384 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? (59860 Views)

Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / 15 Lies All Nigerian Parents Tell Their Children / Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
" hey James and john....your daddy and I are not happy that you did not knock in the door before coming in.....I was try to help out daddy remove something from his weewee and he's embarrassed because you saw him naked...It's not right to see daddy like that cos he's an adults....." blah blah blah....that should work. NEVER TRY TO MAKE THEM BELIEVE THEY DIDN'T SEE SOMETHING.....SIMPLY LET SEE IT THE WAY YOU SEE IT.

4 Likes

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Ultimate200: 10:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
nothng wrong, it happn smtimes. Just call them, (dont talk about what dey C) just tell them its very bad to enta a rum just laik that, so they have to knock whenever they ar about entrng rum.
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Kazrem(m): 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
searider:
Just tell them " daddy is not feeling too well; he had a fracture around his waistline. Junior, you saw me massaging daddy, right?

I guess such polite comment will disabuse their minds aabout what they actually saw. You can even tell them to say " daddy! Sorry. How are you feeling?"

NB: OP, abeg mek una dey lock door next time.
Good point

2 Likes

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Adesiji77: 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan o shocked

1 Like

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by adisa204(m): 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
bennyrazz:
this is how she should explain, "son, what you saw me did to your dad is what we call oral medication. I was giving your dad an oral medicine prescribed by the doctor. You have to first swallow the medicine and drink a little water then you pump it with your mouth into the genitals. It is very painful son and it is for very sick adults. Shekena cool
very misleading,that's why some girls cry till naw when a guy touches them because they were taught by der parents that a mere touch from a guy can cause pregnancy
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Danhumprey: 10:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
Odillz:
*climbs ugu tree* grin
You again?undecided
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by vodacom: 10:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

The kids are bastards. A well groomed kid should know bedroom is for fvking. If i were the parents i would starve them for 2 weeks undecided
Why would you starve them? Or is because they saw what is bigger than them? To me I blame the parent because they ought to have locked their room instead konji push them to the walls. The best they can do is to teach their children sex education and the consequences if they indulge in it including manner of approach. For example courtesy demands that you knock before entering a place. I hope this serve as a lesson to some parents here on nairaland that think a 2yrs old child doesn't know what's up especially the brilliant onces. Imagine former neighbour's daughter of about 2yrs plus reported to her mum that she saw her aunt(her sister) kissing and sitting on top of her boyfriend in her absence while the little girl played and pretended to be watching cartoon.
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Afritop(m): 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
cheesy grin grin
ITbomb:
Children seeing their parents in missionary style is excusable (dad on top of mum nothing else) but seeing mum eating dad's thing is disturbing

1 Like

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by 50calibre(m): 11:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
cococandy:
How do you explain what the D was doing in your mouth? grin

Hahahahahahahahaha this is epic grin

1 Like

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by soldierdollar(m): 11:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
cococandy:
How do you explain what the D was doing in your mouth? grin

Tell them that sand entered the D's eye and you were trying to blow it off
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by 50calibre(m): 11:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
ITbomb:
Children seeing their parents in missionary style is excusable (dad on top of mum nothing else) but seeing mum eating dad's thing is disturbing

Hahahahahahaha this thread is so funny grin

The kids may probably blurt out in school that they saw their mum eating dad's willy grin
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by soldierdollar(m): 11:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
moreeni:
Omg! There won't be any looking in the eyes of the kids ever again. Hian! How do one explain the lollipoping? Bad business!

Hahahaha . Lol @ lollipoping
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
ITbomb:
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by bukatyne(f): 11:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

when did u start fvcking many of u hoes form online. only God knows how many kilograms of Alum u use to tighten your wide puccy monthly. mtcheew

What part of her post warranted this?

4 Likes

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by juniormusa(m): 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
xynerise:

That moment the man's dik will just deflate grin
Lol grin grin sure thing
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by bennyrazz: 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
delishpot:

Yeah until he tells his teachers, friends and your own family friends you can heal them when ever they are sick just like you heal his dad? grin
grin grin grin
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by juniormusa(m): 11:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
davdandam:
angry those kids have been emotionally and psychologically raped chai this is how gayness starts o two sons fa. ......what happened to locking the door, in our days na midnight pman and male dey straff o..... funny enough I'm still wondering when exactly lol
Lol true talk grin grin

1 Like

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by ims80s(m): 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
Right
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Raphdon22: 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
This is most uncharitable, how on earth will husband and wife go uncladed without at least lucking d door. Being fully aware dat they av lil kids ahome or were they in skul and just batch in suddenly? U guys av been in dis act at least for more dan seven yrs as ur post depicts, however, I doubt this story. Next.... Loading..

2 Likes

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by bobkezel(m): 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
Actually there is no big deal. And they might have seen such before, children of nowadays. But the parents have to talk to them first. You can ask them to explain what they saw. If they can explain it vividly, then let them know, it is meant for mum and dad alone, that they should try it, and you give them good reasons they shouldn't try it. But if they can't explain what they saw, then let it be.
Your carelessness caused all these. Next time dont be in a hurry to.......
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by searider(m): 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
Kazrem:

Good point

Thank you.
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by morgang(m): 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
This post is very funny tho. when I was a kid, together with my contemporaries. A friend of mine told us that ; his mum warned him never to have s.x bellow 18, otherwise his D will rot. LOLs. henceforth, as I grew up subsequently that word will momentarily sprinkle on me and grasp me with fear. Until I finally realized that- it was a fairy tale.

Just tell your kids that, what they saw was actually a self medication treatment, specifically meant for adults. And it's very bitter- which they wouldn't like to have taste of it.
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by ubong560(m): 11:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
There's no point talking anything with the children. The couple shld just act like nothing ever happened. When the children grow up, they'll on their own understand what mum and dad were doing. Lol.
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
This same this happened to me when I was much younger... Caught my Aunt and her bf in a missionary position - they just told me they were fighting and tore their dresses completely, and that they were very sorry for fighting and will never fight anymore...

Just tell the kids that something got stuck inside the hole of daddy's winnie, and the only way to get it out quick was to suck it out so Daddy can weewee again, and daddy has promised not to allow anything to block his weewee anymore.

Ofcourse, nothing will block a small boy from urinating easily, except a severe medical condition, so, I don't think they'll have the opportunity to try it.
The idea my dear is to divert their minds to some heavy scary stuff and it must be done pretty fast.
I wish you Goodluck

Sweetmarriage
Berem

1 Like

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by kestolove95(m): 11:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
Vince77:
lolzzzz... u jst crazy
abi I lie?
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Bitojoe(m): 11:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
To be sinceer,this is a serious problem.because it will definitely have an effect on the life of those children.they just need to be praying for those kids.
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Dotwillis1(m): 11:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hin no mean na
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by darlenese(f): 11:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
At 7, trust me , that kid knows what he saw, kids of nowadays are very sharp, I'll suggest the parents should start sex education immediately for this lol boy, and they should keep an eye on him, if possible ,install a cctv camera in his room,if he has other siblings, children learn by imitation, there,s every tendency that he'll practice what he saw,

btw, what were they thinking? This parents hv failed parenting 101 angry

2 Likes

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by kekakuz(m): 11:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
This thing no hard now
Go and buy carrots long ones
Put 2 on your armpit and one in your groin
Then reenact the Mouth Action thing with your wife.this time let her eat the carrot gradually.
Let the kids understand that they can only do such play when they are adults and married. Let the eat the carrot from the armpit
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
bennyrazz:
this is how she should explain, "son, what you saw me did to your dad is what we call oral medication. I was giving your dad an oral medicine prescribed by the doctor. You have to first swallow the medicine and drink a little water then you pump it with your mouth into the genitals. It is very painful son and it is for very sick adults. Shekena cool

Thumbs up to U bro.

U are really preparing to be a proper Nigerian father.

See as U just arrange the lie so sharply
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by danielous(m): 11:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
Richy4:
very easy explanation. kids your mom was helping me remove something. i slip and fell on the bathroom and your mom was robbing my legs. I am sorry for shouting on you earlier. just that i was in pain. simple.

why will he be worried over what is bound to happen. haba!!!!!!. it's not like they caught their parent stealing.
Dont forget their parent were UNCLAD grin
Richy4:
very easy explanation. kids your mom was helping me remove something. i slip and fell on the bathroom and your mom was robbing my legs. I am sorry for shouting on you earlier. just that i was in pain. simple.

why will he be worried over what is bound to happen. haba!!!!!!. it's not like they caught their parent stealing.
Dont forget their parent were UNCLAD
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by shellicon(m): 11:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
[quote author=Sweetmarriage post=30608904]

You know, one of the reasons i bring issues to nairaland is because i want the senders to see more better responses. Maybe nairaland isn't the best best to seek real responses to real life issues.
True

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! / Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? / Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.