Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,451 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? (59778 Views)

Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / 15 Lies All Nigerian Parents Tell Their Children / Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Sweetmarriage: 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
'goodmorning, papalette. i have something to ask because it's bothering a friend. her 7yr old twin sons ran into the master bedroom when their parents were having sex without knocking. actually, they saw how their mum was giving dad a bj. though they left when dad shouted at them, their parents are disturbed and doesnt know how to go about it with the kids.how to advise or explain things to the curious kids'

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerian-Papalette/312263085651212?ref=bookmarks

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by kestolove95(m): 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
U me ur child saw u straffin his mother?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by ITbomb(m): 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
Children seeing their parents in missionary style is excusable (dad on top of mum nothing else) but seeing mum eating dad's thing is disturbing
How do you explain that?

301 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
The parents should not pretend to be clueless or act like it never happened. As awkward as it may be, they should talk it through because kids can come to all sorts of conclusions.
At that point, you teach the child a certain level of sex education and then you progress as time goes on.

Teach them manners too - knock, get a response before entering.

Some kids are rude ehangry

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Mintayo(m): 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
ITbomb:
Children seeing their parents in missionary style is excusable (dad on top of mum nothing else) but seeing mum eating dad's thing is disturbing
Lol grin grin grin

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Odillz: 2:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
*climbs ugu tree* grin

That awkward moment grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by KanwuliaJara: 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
Absolutely NOT! cool
No Ssssssshaking!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by cococandy(f): 4:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
How do you explain what the D was doing in your mouth? grin

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
ITbomb:
very true grin
ITbomb:
very true
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by ladyju(f): 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
ITbomb:
grin grin it's really serious. How do they explain dat

3 Likes

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by hahn(m): 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
Joavid:
The parents should not pretend to be clueless or act like it never happened. As awkward as it may be, they should talk it through because kids can come to all sorts of conclusions.
At that point, you teach the child a certain level of sex education and then you progress as time goes on.

Teach them manners too - knock, get a response before entering.

Some kids are rude ehangry

This is the ONLY mature comment on this thread

71 Likes

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Sweetmarriage: 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
hahn:

This is the ONLY mature comment on this thread

You know, one of the reasons i bring issues to nairaland is because i want the senders to see more better responses. Maybe nairaland isn't the best best to seek real responses to real life issues.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by MaziOmenuko: 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
That's gonna be awkward I must say. Seven yrs isn't 3yrs you can feed all sorts of bul'lshyte; with the way kids mature fast and are exposed to all sorts of trends these days, its really going to be awkward

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
Omg! There won't be any looking in the eyes of the kids ever again. Hian! How do one explain the lollipoping? Bad business!

24 Likes

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by xynerise: 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
cococandy:
Trying to keep it clean. Then I will quote "Cleanliness is next to Godliness" grin

But seriously, I would be shocked. I will later call them and tell them "What you just saw your mum and I doing is very dangerous and can kill when a child below 18 years tries it"

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by cococandy(f): 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
xynerise:

Trying to keep it clean. Then I will quote "Cleanliness is next to Godliness" grin

But seriously, I would be shocked. I will later call them and tell them "What you just saw your mum and I doing is very dangerous and can kill when a child below 18 years tries it"
shocked and embarrassed too. Lol.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by xynerise: 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
cococandy:
shocked and embarrassed too. Lol.
That moment the man's dik will just deflate grin

28 Likes

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by baby124: 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
They need to call them and deprogram them from such a sight. So that they dont go and act out what they saw. That is what children do. So talk to them and have a discussion about what they saw. Dont sweep it under the carpet before your son or daughter is caught in a funny position with another child. undecided

22 Likes

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by cococandy(f): 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
xynerise:

seriously cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by cococandy(f): 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
Parents should have locks on their bedrooms if there are little kids in the house who can come in without knocking

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by bennyrazz: 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
cococandy:
this is how she should explain, "son, what you saw me did to your dad is what we call oral medication. I was giving your dad an oral medicine prescribed by the doctor. You have to first swallow the medicine and drink a little water then you pump it with your mouth into the genitals. It is very painful son and it is for very sick adults. Shekena cool

149 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
xynerise:

grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by cococandy(f): 8:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
bennyrazz:
this is how she should explain, "son, what you saw me did to your dad is what we call oral medication. I was giving your dad an oral medicine prescribed by the doctor. You have to first swallow the medicine and drink a little water then you pump it with your mouth into the genitals. It is very painful son and it is for very sick adults. Shekena cool
hmm trust me those kids will try it one day when one of them gets sick and the parents ain't home.

58 Likes

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by bennyrazz: 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
cococandy:
hmm trust me those kids will try it one day when one of them gets sick and the parents ain't home.
prevention is better than cure but when the deed as been done, what will be the solution? the kids caught them while at it, how do they explain or take their minds off it? remember the mind is like a digital camera

3 Likes

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by haftob(m): 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
ROTFLMAO dis is crious!

2 Likes

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by lilmax(m): 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
xynerise:

grin
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
Their Daddy caused it cheesy cheesy grin

Better tell them what you were doing before they ask you or someone else angry

6 Likes

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by hahn(m): 9:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
Sweetmarriage:

You know, one of the reasons i bring issues to nairaland is because i want the senders to see more better responses. Maybe nairaland isn't the best best to seek real responses to real life issues.

Unfortunately so. However, there are lots of mature minded individuals here as well. I try to follow such people so when I have an issue I can share it to them or mention them so they can share their opinions

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by iceberylin(m): 10:08pm On Feb 10, 2015

Conji oooo shocked

4 Likes

Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by korel9: 10:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
No they shouldn't at least not until they see the children practicing what they saw grin grin grin
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
Uuuehhhh
Re: Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? by davdandam(m): 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
angry those kids have been emotionally and psychologically raped chai this is how gayness starts o two sons fa. ......what happened to locking the door, in our days na midnight pman and male dey straff o..... funny enough I'm still wondering when exactly lol

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day / Rats: How Do I Get Rid Of These Rats! / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.