Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1283383 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 16, 2015
Nawa for Indian people and their culture oo. And Yash, his craze man can win him award oo, just because u fulfilled one of ur duties as husband u com dey para for ur wife as if she force am make he do wetin he no won do. And see me wey think Laali will not be interesting started watching it as last week Saturday since some of you said it was interesting and me that thought it will be filled with cries of oppression and too much emotional cries thou there, but not as I expected and from what I grasp from the advert before the airing; again finds it more interesting these days than married again.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 8:56am On Apr 16, 2015
sophiadfirst:
Nawa for Indian people and their culture oo. And Yash, his craze man can win him award oo, just because u fulfilled one of ur duties as husband u com dey para for ur wife as if she force am make he do wetin he no won do. And see me wey think Laali will not be interesting started watching it as last week Saturday since some of you said it was interesting and me that thought it will be filled with cries of oppression and too much emotional cries thou there, but not as I expected and from what I grasp from the advert before the airing; again finds it more interesting these days than married again.

Yeah Laali is definitely more interesting than married again.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 9:33am On Apr 16, 2015
SULBELL:

abeg no take am personal, only that the suspense and intrigue in Married again is so sensational. About The promise, Ranviil and jigyasa are conspiring to outsmart Mr Jay and take control of the mansion by taking over more than 50% share of the Wallia Industries. They drag banni into it by making everyone believe she filled for a divorce and claiming 50% alimony. To everyone surprise, she admitted and had since followed up the case against all odd.
Thank you. The Promise is also interesting,just that Married again is less complex and easy to follow.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 16, 2015
sophiadfirst:
I tire for yash too. Me sef don fall madly in love with laali.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 11:05am On Apr 16, 2015
Laali and Shekhar though... cool cool cool cool cool cool cool very interesting couple, only Laali on that huge bed!!! this their by force honeymoon sef, Ranvijay just dey punish himself....

Shekhar's dad is a typical ''like father like son'' (Ranvijay) he went to have good time with another woman and had the guts to spill it out in front of his wife, how the flower on the other woman's hair was fresh and how he could still feel her scent...

Married Again is a typical type of Mills & Boon story that is why it is easy to follow.

The Promise - There are a lot of hiccups'' here, i mean too much talk and less action.....kind of complicated but very very interesting and not so easy to follow, i think the way they air the soaps on Zee world follows how interesting they seem/appeal (My thots) Saloni- when people are still at work, Promise - On the way back from work, Laali - Back home from work and Married Again - At home and relaxed cool cool cool cool cool cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Generalkorex(m): 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
larrybabe:
Laali and Shekhar though... cool cool cool cool cool cool cool very interesting couple, only Laali on that huge bed!!! this their by force honeymoon sef, Ranvijay just dey punish himself....

Shekhar's dad is a typical ''like father like son'' (Ranvijay) he went to have good time with another woman and had the guts to spill it out in front of his wife, how the flower on the other woman's hair was fresh and how he could still feel her scent...

Married Again is a typical type of Mills & Boon story that is why it is easy to follow.

The Promise - There are a lot of hiccups'' here, i mean too much talk and less action.....kind of complicated but very very interesting and not so easy to follow, i think the way they air the soaps on Zee world follows how interesting they seem/appeal (My thots) Saloni- when people are still at work, Promise - On the way back from work, Laali - Back home from work and Married Again - At home and relaxed cool cool cool cool cool cool
na so jare
na only married again and laali i dey watch.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Omolola1(f): 12:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
All the heroines on zee world are very annoying
From Bani, who is very annoying and doesn't know what she wants, to Aarti who is very stubborn and blindly following yash up and down and doesn't understand the word "stay away from yash", to the most annoying of all SALONI who tries so hard to please everyone, that kind of person is so dangerous ehn...tries to be kind to everyone...mschew

I think I prefer the villians jare, at least they re not fake grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 1:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
Omolola1:

Like Aunty Jigyasa and Aunty Maya abi... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 1:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
The film they showed yesterday at 9pm (Besharam) featured real life Husband (Rishii Kapoor) Wife (Neetu Singh Kapoor) son Ranbir Kapoor.... Rishii and Neetu acted as the uniformed couple while Ranbir acted as the car thief from the orphanage home..... NICE ONE!!! Kapoor family have a lot of Bollywood actors among them...

I still remember Rishii when he was very young in - Yeh Vada Rada (The Promise. ''Sunita'') and Neetu from Burning train, Great Gambler and Amar, Akbar & Anthony.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Generalkorex(m): 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
larrybabe:
The film they showed yesterday at 9pm (Besharam) featured real life Husband (Rishii Kapoor) Wife (Neetu Singh Kapoor) son Ranbir Kapoor.... Rishii and Neetu acted as the uniformed couple while Ranbir acted as the car thief from the orphanage home..... NICE ONE!!! Kapoor family have a lot of Bollywood actors among them...

I still remember Rishii when he was very young in - Yeh Vada Rada (The Promise. ''Sunita'') and Neetu from Burning train, Great Gambler and Amar, Akbar & Anthony.
wow I was looking at the face.
The film make sense o.
Indian dey try sha
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
ujugladys:

Yeah Laali is definitely more interesting than married again.
Seriously my dear, the kind of love shekar have for that girl Laali no be for here oo . Yash own na to tense the whole family cos his developing feelings for Aarti thou it all depends on the plot of the series thou there plots are that that are very much annoying like that of the promise ( Kasam Seh) cos I have watched most of it on televista on gotv; anyway let's watch out these ones will be like . their villians are something else they use to over do their wickedness even if na small break abi half time make them give the protagonist to rest small before they continue with their wickedness; from Jigyasa, to Ranvijay, to Aunty Maya, to Claverri, very wicked set of people, they will run from them, they will still follow them to perpetuate their evil act, or they will have some their to do the bidding for them. I tire Indians and their villians, they over do it too much.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 3:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
Omolola1:
All the heroines on zee world are very annoying
From Bani, who is very annoying and doesn't know what she wants, to Aarti who is very stubborn and blindly following yash up and down and doesn't understand the word "stay away from yash", to the most annoying of all SALONI who tries so hard to please everyone, that kind of person is so dangerous ehn...tries to be kind to everyone...mschew

What of Laali?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
sophiadfirst:

Seriously my dear, the kind of love shekar have for that girl Laali no be for here oo . Yash own na to tense the whole family cos his developing feelings for Aarti thou it all depends on the plot of the series thou there plots are that that are very much annoying like that of the promise ( Kasam Seh) cos I have watched most of it on televista on gotv; anyway let's watch out these ones will be like . their villians are something else they use to over do their wickedness even if na small break abi half time make them give the protagonist to rest small before they continue with their wickedness; from Jigyasa, to Ranvijay, to Aunty Maya, to Claverri, very wicked set of people, they will run from them, they will still follow them to perpetuate their evil act, or they will have some their to do the bidding for them. I tire Indians and their villians, they over do it too much.

Yes o Shekar's love na die,i love their chemistry And he is cute with fine
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
Little master *in Laali's voice*

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 8:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
Shekar's dad makes me laugh at times grin whenever there is an interference in Shekar's producing an heir,he fights that!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hmmmm........ Aman...... Fine man tongue

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
ujugladys:
Shekar's dad makes me laugh at times grin whenever there is an interference in Shekar's producing an heir,he fights that!
Shekhar's dad is HEIR CRAZY!!!!! See how he automatically left the wife's hand immediately he heard HEIR, LAALI and SHEKHAR. Lol
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
Move over Yansh** Aman in the building kiss kiss kiss grin

What's Arti doing with that nutcase when there's Aman?
Eish..the Indians have such sultry men *yum**
India here I come
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
larrybabe:
Hmmmm........ Aman...... Fine man tongue

You can say that AGAIN OOOOO
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ladylaurel(f): 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
Forwetinnah:

India here I come
grin my thought exactly

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nogen: 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
That's why Yansh wants to kill himself. He's intimidated by Aman. Oh my sweet Lord!

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Debbielam(f): 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
seriously when will arti find out she is pregnant and finally realize what really happened? the are prolonging the movie......its getting too much jare
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chai! LAALI is getting interesting by d day. To tink dat it was my least favorite wn it started. Can Ranvijay jst give up already...mtchewwww.

MArried Again suspense is jst too much, can even mk one loose interest in d series. Dey shld just say wat happened betwEen Yash n arti jare mk we move on.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
Why are they not looking for that Ranvijay at home?nobody seems to ask where he has disappeared to
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 2:20am On Apr 17, 2015
larrybabe:

Exaaaaaaactly!! Was trying to recall where I heard that name. Now I remember the 3 brothers and the song(amar,akbar. ...anthony). And the "burning train" that got all my folks crying
Awww. .childhood memories of the 90s
Was it Rishii or Rashii Kapoor though? And is Jay Walia his son cause he's a Kapoor too??
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by SULBELL(m): 7:07am On Apr 17, 2015
ujugladys:
Why are they not looking for that Ranvijay at home?nobody seems to ask where he has disappeared to
same tot here. Y is no one not even his wife asking about his wereabout.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 17, 2015
Herzumpther:
I tire for yash too. Me sef don fall madly in love with laali.

Yeah d series is interesting more than what I expected.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 17, 2015
Didn't watch married again last night, abeg full gist
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 17, 2015
Forwetinnah:

India here I come
Hmmm, is that the new drill (Aman) at least it will add more flavour to the story line to make it more interesting.
Phcn come dey scatter person plan, anyway Saturday and Sunday previews no go pass me.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 11:21am On Apr 17, 2015
ujugladys:

The guy don drop only girls nah, and horoscope don point to Shekhar as the person wey go deliver so Papa Shekhar no get any business with Ranvijay unless him go do miracle... grin grin grin grin grin

The wife too don tire for am as him tell am koro koro say him go get heir for the family from another woman.....

The mum no wan take eye see am....? So tell me, who wan look for Ranvijay?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 11:29am On Apr 17, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Exaaaaaaactly!! Was trying to recall where I heard that name. Now I remember the 3 brothers and the song(amar,akbar. ...anthony). And the "burning train" that got all my folks crying
Awww. .childhood memories of the 90s
Was it Rishii or Rashii Kapoor though? And is Jay Walia his son cause he's a Kapoor too??

Jai Walia's real name is Ram Kapoor which means he is from the prominent Kapoor family in India that is known for Acting and film making but not son of Rishi Kapoor. Rishi Kapoor has only 2 Children, a guy and a girl. (Ranbir & Riddhima Kapoor)/
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
Introducing Amannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.