Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,957 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1283520 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 11:57am On Apr 21, 2015
@ larrybabe, same tot here on Married Again. I still wonder y it had to tk Arpita's ghost appearing to Yash b4 he cld change. Dat part of d story no gel at all.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
This sunita babe is damn cute...#marriedagainunleashingcuties
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
larrybabe:
Bani was actually 18yrs when the soap aired in 2006 and lasted till 2009, at least she got to the legal age of 18 before acting on the romance series with Jai (Ram Kapoor) the on-screen chemistry she had with Jai only goes to show that she is a very talented actress. A lot of BS happened with she and Jai trying to protect each other unknowingly.... All for love o! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Seriously, so banni was 17yrs of age going to 18yrs when she started acted that soap? Wao aww (jaw drops), Amazing with all the chemistry between her Jai? Hmmm, OK oo. With all love, love inflicted pains, sufferings, sacrifices and so on, and the girl delivered the scripted character of Banni (sometimes annoying) and to the best of her knowledge; of which was wonderfully interpreted to accreditation of the viewers. Indeed, she is a true talented girl.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
Serves Laali right!why did she even trust that Ranvijay at all,they just spoilt my evening joor,and poor Shekar wld believe something actually happened,this is why I don't like series,how long will they keep toying with us mtcheww
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
ujugladys:
Serves Laali right!why did she even trust that Ranvijay at all,they just spoilt my evening joor,and poor Shekar wld believe something actually happened,this is why I don't like series,how long will they keep toying with us mtcheww
Yeah my sister, it serves her right. if u put ur emotions in all these indian soaps believe you me they will make u sad especially the main character like laali, to Banni, Saloni except for Aarti ( her own is quite fair cos she can stand up for her self) but others mbaaaa.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ooo this Mumbai journey really brought back enough under stories. Aarti more oil to her elbow for this kind husband cos me I no fit. Yash kukuma com dey form doro boss, cos Aarti fell in love first before am as if him no know she no wan marry am before. Using excuse of seduction or abi blaming Aarti of seducing him when he willingly wanted it; if Yash is looking for who to blame, he should blame himself alone for betraying Arpita since he wants to dwell in the past and leave the poor girl alone. More advice for Yash, he should make it a point of duty to visit the boxing ring not just today but everyday till his madness of love denials stop.

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
sophiadfirst:

Yeah my sister, it serves her right. if u put ur emotions in all these indian soaps believe you me they will make u sad especially the main character like laali, to Banni, Saloni except for Aarti ( her own is quite fair cos she can stand up for her self) but others mbaaaa.
She can stand up for herself but she doesn't know when to let go. She should just leave that house and give Yash some breathing space.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 10:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
ujugladys:
It's called suspense to keep you glued to your screen. A little loving and a little suffering makes the world go round for indians.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jnrbanks: 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
Buh wait oo...wetin dis Indian pipu know say dem dey chop sef....holy communion bread with owoh soup and zobo for inside plate? undecided

na wa oh...beta hunger never beat dem b4 sha....

btw am I d only one dat thinks 'vidhi' is d prettiest o dem all.....y'all shld take anoda luk....she fine die wink

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

She can stand up for herself but she doesn't know when to let go. She should just leave that house and give Yash some breathing space.
Yeah she was very annoying when she refuse stay off Yash face, but she standing up for herself sometimes is what I like like removing those wicked hands of aunty Maya when she wants to drag her.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

It's called suspense to keep you glued to your screen. A little loving and a little suffering makes the world go round for indians.

I cldnt take the suspense,so I had to read it online,now I am happy again after finding out the truth lol
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by SULBELL(m): 11:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
Guess who

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by fourfunmi: 11:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
Shekar papa...
SULBELL:
Guess who
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by SULBELL(m): 1:34am On Apr 22, 2015
fourfunmi:
Shekar papa...
bull's eye. Loha sign and dwishwari.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 11:31am On Apr 22, 2015
whc kain mumu silence Arty dey keep so? So she couldnt counter Yash nd prove her innocence of the nonsense allegation leveled against her abi? mtcheww. Arty dey vex mi like mad.choi
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
bbeckky:
whc kain mumu silence Arty dey keep so? So she couldnt counter Yash nd prove her innocence of the nonsense allegation leveled against her abi? mtcheww. Aarti dey vex mi like mad.choi
Babe wetin u wan make she talk again, she told him she is innocent of the allegation but he didn't believe her. Person wey no wan talk the reason while him dey vex to whole family even to the dad n the mum na person wey him dey para for her head him go quick listen to and believe. The main thing be say she now knows why he is mad at her n he has known she knows and doesn't feel any remorse for that cos it is her right and not a sin as a wife. So make she kukuma go sit down for her papa house and stay off his face; when he has finished raving he go come look for her the children cos that one na sure banker.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hmmmmmmm..........MARRIED AGAIN!!!! na wa o! na here na i see say to love your husband na crime/sin What bitter and sadistic comments coming from Yash shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked everything he said was true but how e take be crime/sin this one na madness ni to a different level.

What did you guys expect Arti to do? all the rubbish dude was spewing was just the bitter truth, i think Arti was scared and surprised hence she could not utter a word!!! little wonder she ran away from the house when Aunt Maya scared her with Yash going gaga once again if he were to find out that Arti was pregnant angry angry angry and talking about Aunt Maya, where has she been this past 2 days/episodes.....missing in action i guess grin grin grin grin

Arti does not have much to say now, babe is helplessly in love with a nutcase!!!! did anyone observe that in all the flashback scenes they cut some part o!, they did not show where they were drinking at the club and the trio dancing together, when Aman left the house and left the phone recording on the chair, Arti went to the terrace because it airy there and wanted to rain, she stayed there till droplet trickled, while she played with the droplets and was having fun with herself that was when the supposedly drunk Yash came from behind unknown to her, she bumped/touched him while they stared into each other's eyes, she later regained herself and tried to leave hence Yash held on to a handfull of her sari, she stopped, he came closer and then lifted her to the bedroom..... but i guess they tried to captured what was recorded on the cellphone but even at that, the phone could not have recorded the bedroom scene na!!!! even the bedroom scene self was cut, they did not show where Arti resisted a bit and when Yash started to UnCloth her..... maybe just maybe they will show the whole scene later from Yash's own memory or whatever!!!!!!.

So far Yash 2points Arti 0point!!!! Arti will soon strike back verbally, Yash thinks right now he is the only one that has a SAY!!!!keep dreaming you hear!!!!! sad

Bhavani oh Bhavani!!!! dog wey go lost no dey hear him master whistle o! fly wey no dey hear word na im dey follow dead body enter grave o!!!!! by the time wey your TV producer show you Olorun Oba, you go know say Khaki no be leather......

LAALI - O my dearest IGNORANT Laali, why did you have to make Shekhar go out in the night to get candle what the H*ll did you need candlelight for??hmmm did you want to have candlelight dinner, Duh? Boo just wanted to lovey dovey his wifey and you were looking for candle? if you were Shekhar, i would have said you needed the candle to figure out the position of the *otule* or maybe just maybe you wanted to check out his size? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin just kidding!!!! but Laali why anyway sha na drama, what other spice could they have added to make it very interesting while breaking our hearts wink wink wink Mama Shekhar sef, wetin you go find for their bedroom? so had it been it was Shekhar on the bed, that is how you would have bumped into him & Laali, don't you understand the meaning of PRIVACY?? what kind of jewelry did you want to give to Laali that could not have waited till they come out from their room? Anyway sha all na drama/acting....... i pray Laali and Shekhar come out of this temptation unscathed...... My dear Shekhar will be hurt o! kai, just the mere thot of his pig of a brother banging his new wife on their supposedly wedding night!!!!!! ALARMING/PAINFUL shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked e go better, Shekhar, I pray you will be the one to break your wife if she is *Innocent* from her papa house come una own house till you marry her... grin grin grin grin grin grin

PROMISE.......Bani and Jai still playiing hide and seek till thy kingdom come grin grin grin grin grin grin grin awwwww did Jai not look so sweet and innocent when Bani covered him up when he fell asleep in his study?? grin grin grin My action Aunty Jiggy Jiggy grin grin grin Planning evil since 1900AD grin grin grin grin grin what will all these series do without the likes of Jigyasa, Aunt Maya, Gangi, Khaki etc.... I guess it just to spice it all up!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
Lungi dance, Lungi dance, Lungi dance, Lungi dance...
Thalaiva!!

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 10:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
Thakur Loha Singh so happy at last with shekar and laali. That man actually wanted to kill his son,what if Ranvijay didn't get the antidote,thats hw Shekar wldv died there.let me spoil the suspense,it was Shekar who removed his shirt that night with the mark on hisshoulder,not Ranvijay tongue

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kilode100(f): 10:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
ujugladys:
Thakur Loha Singh so happy at last with shekar and laali. That man actually wanted to kill his son,what if Ranvijay didn't get the antidote,thats hw Shekar wldv died there.let me spoil the suspense,it was Shekar who removed his shirt that night with the mark on hisshoulder,not Ranvijay tongue

Abeg paste the link.

25 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 12:10am On Apr 23, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Thalaiva!!

grin no be only you oooo.... We now do the Lungi dance in my house, anytime the song comes up.... Very nice and funny song. We also like and dance to Desi Boys, 1234 (chennai express)

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 12:14am On Apr 23, 2015
@larrybabe, no talk about Saloni!!!

And pls add Kuki Kaki , and Calveri.....to our list of Villians.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:19am On Apr 23, 2015
Jummaima:

grin no be only you oooo.... We now do the Lungi dance in my house, anytime the song comes up.... Very nice and funny song. We also like and dance to Desi Boys, 1234 (chennai express)

gringringringrin
The dance na better weight loss programme

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 2:38am On Apr 23, 2015
kilode100:

Abeg paste the link.

Youtube laali episode 170 I think,it is in Hindi but they write what happened in that episode in English
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 2:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
Plx help us paste d link to laali o...we r dying of suspense here...Laali now my best@ujugladys...yea I knew it all d while that it was shekar that removed his shirt n d mark was made to be bold to our screen, the pig of a brother he has was up to no good when he came back n told everybody he has changed for the bettert, how stupid of laali to Av trusted him...well I don't blame her,all laali wanted was d antidote n nothing more.
LOHA-the man just dey happy, whether na shekar or Ranvijay totori Laali o he no consign am...madt man haaahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 2:35pm On Apr 23, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKaFj7ISu74 that is the link when laali saw the mark on Shekar's shoulder again
Read the storyline as the video is in Hindi
If you want to watch the video like that then skip to 15.45mins
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hmmmmm................ Arti 1point - Yash 2points. I give it up for Arti on yesterday's episode of Married Again, she could not have said it any better cool cool cool cool ""I love you Yash, I Love you Yash, I Love you Yash, I love you Yash!!!!! Yash breaks a mirror. I love you Yash, I love you Yash, I love you Yash!!!!!! Yash clears the dressing table in a rage.... how childish could Yash be?coupled with the Arpitacraze undecided undecided undecided

Sometimes it is not really easy to defend your love and stand firm in your belief of togetherness, not forgetting negative comments of some in-laws. Arti's persistence really paid off for her yesterday. when she stopped Yash from leaving the bedroom to talk some sense into him and actually helped him to break the glass jar, since he likes to smash things in other to hide from his true feelings and when Arti insisted on tying the boxing bandage for him. It was really touching when Arti placed her palm under Yash's bare feet, as he was about to step on the broken piece of glass on the floor thereby hurting her own hand. ****love sucks**

Can somebody please tell me what Aunt Maya was doing at the boxing Arena? apart from all her silly lamentations?? Doing what she knows how to do best "Badmouthing Arti" i loved Arti's response to her silly comments, serves her right. tongue tongue tongue

I thought Kareena Kapoor was supposed to make a cameo appearance before the boxing (Pix attached), or is it that they have cut that part out too Zee World & cutting interesting scenes as they like..hissssssssss. all they know how to do is to suffocate us with useless adverts especially the S.A based companies that does not apply to we Nigerians embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed they can run that MTN advert like 20times in a series eeehhh! and the promo does not even apply to us living here in Nigeria, with the yeye insurance advert...crazy i tell u, they just don't know when to stop!!!! *fuming*.

I love the words of encouragement from Prashant's mum (Arti's 1st husband's mum) Arti would have broken down emotionally if not for that woman and also Prateik, Yash's Junior brother. The elder brother is still mad and blaming Arti for Yash's condition undecided how very convenient embarassed

One that commits adultery and is proud to say it out to the mum is called - A Ranvijay!!!! please who does that?? something he is supposed to be scared to speak out na wa o! anyway, in his game of chess, Laali is his PAWN to get to Shekhar. I pity for Laali sha, the inner battle she'd be fighting right now, must be killing her softly. pele o!!

I was kinda scared when they gave Shekhar the said antidote o! like how were they sure it was not poison?? considering the fact that this same Ranvijay has been hunting to kill Shekhar since like 'FOREVER"!!!! and how did he even get it.??......Make una see me see Loha (Papa Shekhar) jubilating on their marriage of Shek-laali and imminent conceiving of a HEIR..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Barrenness is a curse!!! cha! see how the first wife of Shekhar ''Siddheshwari" is being treated by Loha....'' come and greet Laali and Shekhar''!!!! chai! As if it is a thing of joy seeing one's husband marrying the househelp angry angry angry angry She had to even pray and bless them according to Indian culture ''rotating the tray of lamp & other stuff in front of them as a sign of peace & blessing''....... i really applaud her courage o! but if she thinks for 1 minute that Laali is going to hand over her baby when he is born, she's got another thing coming'' grin grin grin Gangi is still pushing her daughter Jamuni to Ranvijay, laugh no gree me sef!!!! She want to grab her own share... grin grin grin

PROMISE - did not really watch, just bumped into the part where Bani left the hospital (leaving Rano & Pia) after Pia's operation, to go for her ante-natal..... She & Jai sef. Jai claims he is no longer in love but touching Bani seems very convenient for him in the name of ''getting closer to his unborn child"/#ante-natalthings...'' Love nti ike'' grin grin grin grin grin

SALONI - I don't really have much to say here cos apart from the clips i see from time to time on ZeeWorld, i do not meet up because it is either i am still in the office or on the way back from work. But when i watched over the weekend i was really pissed off at how Saloni was questioning the in-laws on how Nahar's first wife died!!!!! does she want to go and resurrect her?? i bow o for all the questioning and to make matters worse, she went to put on a dead woman's dress shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked As in na there Nahar for siiiiilapppp her....... i know i will get the full gist of this week's episode over the weekend, that is if i go dey house!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
Arpita making an Appearance in Yash's vision

Arpita reassuring Yash he has not sinned....

Arpita cleaning Yash's Blood stained face....

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
Arti embracing the nutcase after the fight.........

Make i stop here for now in case Zee World cut some scenes for today and tomorrow...... wink wink wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zinylizzy(f): 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
@larrybabe,I really enjoyed all ur comments.I've been laughing...Indian women can suffer for africa

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by fourfunmi: 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
[Nice one @larrybabe quote author=larrybabe post=33026266]Arti embracing the nutcase after the fight.........

Make i stop here for now in cash Zee World cut some scenes for today and tomorrow...... wink wink wink wink wink[/quote]
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
Chai,see how Ranveer is treating Rashi! I cannot tolerate domestic violence not to talk of seeing a man hurt another woman.
Aunty Jigaysa! This woman is fine but evil.
I hope Jai and Bani patch up their differences as they are clearly in love with each other even if they say otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.