Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1283518 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
Dat Aunty Maya sef na wa 4 her oh, interfers in matas unnecessarily. Can't Yash family just figure it out dat Maya isn't happy with Yash n Arti's marriage.

BTW no one is complaining abt dier adverts, its just too much n time consuming.

Laali here no go kill me *I Lob ou* so she wan tell me say she no fit say I Love u. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by oluwadamilolah(f): 10:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

My Nigerian ladies falling for indian mencheesy.
I don't blame you sha.
grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Chinum: 10:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ajiaj:
undecidedjust passing* to know if Guys(boys) watch the series on zee world(married agn...nd co.just passing* to know if Guys(boys) watch the series on zee world(married agn...nd co.just passing* to know if Guys(boys) watch the series on zee world(married agn...nd co.

One evening @d office, I tried tunning to zee world but d security guys there refused but agreed only after so much begging cos they preferred ball. Imagine the surprise upon coming one early morning to see them watching zee world. (they got initiated that 1st day grin). They r now stuck to it like ewa agonyi n agege bread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ajiaj(m): 7:03am On Apr 18, 2015
Chinum:

One evening @d office, I tried tunning to zee world but d security guys there refused but agreed only after so much begging cos they preferred ball. Imagine the surprise upon coming one early morning to see them watching zee world. (they got initiated that 1st day grin). They r now stuck to it like ewa agonyi n agege bread.
to looool I was made 2 watch just 1 episode nd I found it interesting
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by poshest(f): 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
even aunty manorama in saloni also says "oh my sweet lord!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Omolola1(f): 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
Oh my sweet Lord, Saloni is so annoying
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hian!! Na so Indian women dey suffer for love?? Biko, I no follow joor! The good book no tell me say na so love be abeg!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 11:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
Arti, oh Arti I seriously do not understand u....y can't u just leave Yash alone? give him d space he wants nd let's c if dat craze won't leave him nd won't realize his feelings 4 u. Indian woman ooooo

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by chinxy22(f): 6:20am On Apr 19, 2015
Pls someone shud update me on yestday episode(married again)I slept off before time
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kilode100(f): 11:33am On Apr 19, 2015
Omolola1:
Oh my sweet Lord, Saloni is so annoying

As in?
Poor thing doesn't even know as she's homeless.
She is so annoying.

23 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
Laali kiss.

Awwww... Her lil bro is so cute, running with his school bag to meet up with hercry.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Generalkorex(m): 8:20am On Apr 20, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Laali kiss.

Awwww... Her lil bro is so cute, running with his school bag to meet up with hercry.
so d little brother is now attending school
wow
av missed alot.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
Generalkorex:

so d little brother is now attending school
wow
av missed alot.
Yea, he is.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
Sexy Jai Walia and Pretty Bani hurting each other since 1970! Their love is so intense yet they pretend becos of Pride!!! I can feel the strong chemistry whenever they are both in a room alone.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 7:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
Zee world lovers....i lob u all

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
You can say that again larrybabe
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
This gangi is so annoying....she is doing all these for her own selfish reason anyway
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
Whenever I see the promise on zee world, I will be like so this is like part one of what banny will still pass through or abi na advert to what she is yet to suffer. Seriously that girl banni can carry pains just for the good of others, and when she wants to do her revenge, love conquers all.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
Why is laali just messing up!how can she trust Ranvijay?! Oh goodness, I felt like slapping her,wont he give her poidon to give shekar instead of the antidote
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
I meant poison
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
Who noticed today's episode of married again was scattered"editing gone bad"LAALI; I read tomorrow's info on LAALI,I knew this ranvijay is up to no good, guess he is gonna sleep with Laali,as laali found him beside her on waking up from sleep

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Somex10202(m): 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
JUMAYIN:
Who noticed today's episode of married again was scattered"editing gone bad"LAALI; I read tomorrow's info on LAALI,I knew this ranvijay is up to no good, guess he is gonna sleep with Laali,as laali found him beside her on waking up from sleep
married again upside down today. at ist he left hospital back home,at home thinking what her son said about parchan.again they show hospital again confuse
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 12:45am On Apr 21, 2015
but can't they just do without parties in The Promise. they must have @ least 3parties in a wk. #forwetinah#

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by SULBELL(m): 1:44am On Apr 21, 2015
Can you guess who this is?
She is a lead character in one of the soap.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zill(f): 6:56am On Apr 21, 2015
That's laali.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 21, 2015
SULBELL:
Can you guess who this is?
She is a lead character in one of the soap.
That's Laali
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by SULBELL(m): 8:52am On Apr 21, 2015
sophiadfirst:

That's Laali
you are so on point. Actually i couldn't recognize her at first.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by mubzay(f): 9:43am On Apr 21, 2015
JUMAYIN:
I couldn't watch laali yday cuz of d emotion tns. Ranvijay is SOD. Am sure nothing happened , its just his plan to create rift btw laali n sheekar. I wonder wat gaanji's rxn will be whn ranvijay tells dem at home. Am signing off laali for ds week. I pity laali n sheekar.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 10:20am On Apr 21, 2015
All this soaps sha, they must at least pass through pains just to prove their love....... the most annoying one right now is Bani and Jai, they both love each other to bits but whenever Jai comes near Bani is flinches or tells him off meanwhile she is seriously dying inside..... from the clips i saw of this week's episode, i think Jai got fed up and tried to fight the divorce property settlement (he initially wanted Bani to win) in court and i even saw a scene he raised his voice at her to stop being selfish and inconsiderate about other people's feelings..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

But i tire for this Bani sef o! what kind of crime did Jai commit that is so had to forgive him and move on with ur married life with a decent man?? Yeah!! he accidentally killed your mum and did not tell you? so he apologised sincerely that it was not intentional still, Bani goes on and on about bearing grudge and hurting her love?? na wa o! na you want to save Jai from Jigyasa and her son and you expect Jai to understand? especially how you treat him whenever he comes close and the type of words you throw at him hmmmmmm..........

How else does Bani expect Jai to beg for mercy i just wonder o! Bani should just take a chill pill jor!! but i will really like to watch her reaction when the tables are turned and Jai starts to call the shots even if we all know that he loves her still...... ooohhh My aunt Billo, i so much love her, very wise, caring and understanding aunt.....she can see right through Jai and Bani's pain and love for each other.... embarassed

In Married again too Arti can be annoying at times when she tries to play the over good girl and Yash over doing the ''Arti betrayed me" act but all in all their own dey fair, cos it seems that the love is one sided now because Yash has refused to embrace the fact that he has fallen helplessly in love with Arti or it pains him deeply that he has fallen head over heels when he is still supposed to be mourning the dead wifey and he had to resolve to boxing just so he could be killed/hurt as a ''Penance'' for loving Arti and betraying Arpita's memory...... I did not like the fact that it had to take Arpita's ghost (''Sorry guys spoiler alert''!!!!! )appearing to him in the boxing ring telling him to stand up and fight that he never did anything wrong in loving Arti before he could eventually get over this whole drama and start to show his true feelings for Arti..... O ma se o! angry angry angry angry angry but e go better cos that is where married again will really start getting interesting.... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue sorry for the spoiler guys!!!!! **lips sealed** lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Laali forming mugu since 1900, but na acting sha, all that trials and tribulations will make her a stronger person, all that has to happen to make her strong becos she still have a lot of other challenges ahead of her, don't forget Mr. Thakur Loha Singh (Shekhar's dad) that one is another hurdle for her to cross in other to live in peace with Shekhar at the end of the soap...... So many challenges waiting for the illiterate/slave girl but she will come on tops..... because love conquers all.... wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 10:39am On Apr 21, 2015
larrybabe:
All this soaps sha, they must at least pass through pains just to prove their love....... the most annoying one right now is Bani and Jai, they both love each other to bits but whenever Jai comes near Bani is flinches or tells him off meanwhile she is seriously dying inside..... from the clips i saw of this week's episode, i think Jai got fed up and tried to fight the divorce property settlement (he initially wanted Bani to win) in court and i even saw a scene he raised his voice at her to stop being selfish and inconsiderate about other people's feelings..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

But i tire for this Bani sef o! what kind of crime did Jai commit that is so had to forgive him and move on with ur married life with a decent man?? Yeah!! he accidentally killed your mum and did not tell you? so he apologised sincerely that it was not intentional still, Bani goes on and on about bearing grudge and hurting her love?? na wa o! na you want to save Jai from Jigyasa and her son and you expect Jai to understand? especially how you treat him whenever he comes close and the type of words you throw at him hmmmmmm..........

How else does Bani expect Jai to beg for mercy i just wonder o! Bani should just take a chill pill jor!! but i will really like to watch her reaction when the tables are turned and Jai starts to call the shots even if we all know that he loves her still...... ooohhh My aunt Baali, i so much love her, very wise, caring and understanding aunt.....she can see right through Jai and Bani's pain and love for each other.... embarassed

In Married again too Arti can be annoying at times when she tries to play the over good girl and Yash over doing the ''Arti betrayed me" act but all in all their own dey fair, cos it seems that the love is one sided now because Yash has refused to embrace the fact that he has fallen helplessly in love with Arti or it pains him deeply that he has fallen head over heels when he is still supposed to be mourning the dead wifey and he had to resolve to boxing just so he could be killed/hurt as a ''Penance'' for loving Arti and betraying Arpita's memory...... I did not like the fact that it had to take Arpita's ghost (''Sorry guys spoiler alert''!!!!! )appearing to him in the boxing ring telling him to stand up and fight that he never did anything wrong in loving Arti before he could eventually get over this whole drama and start to show his true feelings for Arti..... O ma se o! angry angry angry angry angry but e go better cos that is where married again will really start getting interesting.... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue sorry for the spoiler guys!!!!! **lips sealed** lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Laali forming mugu since 1900, but na acting sha, all that trials and tribulations will make her a stronger person, all that has to happen to make her strong becos she still have a lot of other challenges ahead of her, don't forget Mr. Thakur Loha Singh (Shekhar's dad) that one is another hurdle for her to cross in other to live in peace with Shekhar at the end of the soap...... So many challenges waiting for the illiterate/slave girl but she will come on tops..... because love conquers all.... wink
Finally! Where have you been? At last,i found someone that loves The Promise. Bani and Jai are only hurting each other,but Bani is only doing it becos she loves him and wants to save him from his wicked and greedy sister and nephew. The story is far more complicated,bani will even lose her pregenacy while trying to protect Jai. I find it difficult to believe that the actress playing Bani was only 17yrs in real life. How can a teenager produce so much chemistry on Tv at such a tender age. Hmmmm! And Jai is not looking bad,the chemistry between both of them is exciting.
Honestly,aunty Bello is the most beautiful woman on that show. I like her peaceful and kind character,she played her role very well.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 11:04am On Apr 21, 2015
Bani was actually 18yrs when the soap aired in 2006 and lasted till 2009, at least she got to the legal age of 18 before acting on the romance series with Jai (Ram Kapoor) the on-screen chemistry she had with Jai only goes to show that she is a very talented actress. A lot of BS happened with she and Jai trying to protect each other unknowingly.... All for love o! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 11:10am On Apr 21, 2015
larrybabe:
Bani was actually 18yrs when the soap aired in 2006 and lasted till 2009, at least she got to the legal age of 18 before acting on the romance series with Jai (Ram Kapoor) the on-screen chemistry she had with Jai only goes to show that she is a very talented actress. A lot of BS happened with she and Jai trying to protect each other unknowingly.... All for love o! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Abi o,she is very talented. But she said she was 17 during the romance scene. She was born in Sept,1988 and The Promise began transmission in January 2006. So she wasn't up to 18 during the shooting.
Considering that the marry early,it's quite ok. At 17,i was busy chasing away boys not to talk of romancing one on screen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.